What's new

IAF, Army engage in war drill along India-China border

Ashoka is just an indian myth. You might as well pray to Lord Ram to protect you from China.

LOL at indian self-delusion. india can't even fly its Mig-21 without crashing. indian ships are sinking like little toys in the ocean. The last time indian boasted about their "elite" army PLA artillery shelled them into fleshy bits.

Your Agni missiles? All your Agni tests are fake because the missile goes up, but never comes down -- they disappear into the indian ocean. When DRDO hands the missiles over to the military and they test it themselves -- it fails every time -- that's what happened to Agni 2.

:rofl:

Ganges water is full of bacteria from corpses and touching that stuff would kill an ordinary human being. Even indians who are slightly more used to their country's low sanitation standards are scared of it.

LMAO india still butthurt from 1962.

Agni 1, Agni 2 and Agni 3 all are successfully tested several times and are inducted

Agni 4 is also successfully tested and soon Agni 5 will be tested.

also add K4 SLBM, Nirbhay and Agni 6 which we are working on

so how Agni Missiles are fake?

Agni 1, Agni 2 and Agni 3 all are successfully tested several times and are inducted

You are a retard to convince another super retarded propaganda filled joker.

Show me just one test of an Agni missile where it strikes a land target. There are none. They are all tested on Wheeler Island. If the rocket lifts off without exploding, DRDO declares a success. Nobody knows where the missile went (somewhere in the indian ocean) or how accurate it is.

Hint: every other country conducts missile tests on land targets to test accuracy. The fact that india deliberately avoids this shows india's missile tests are all fake, for internal indian consumption only.

Truth hurts for indians :rolleyes:

Show me just one test of an Agni missile where it strikes a land target. There are none. They are all tested on Wheeler Island. If the rocket lifts off without exploding, DRDO declares a success. Nobody knows where the missile went (somewhere in the indian ocean) or how accurate it is.

Hint: every other country conducts missile tests on land targets to test accuracy. The fact that india deliberately avoids this shows india's missile tests are all fake, for internal indian consumption only.

Genius,the impact on the target and other parameters are classified & are kept a secret.
Please show me one test in which your DF-31 or DF-21D hits it's target.

You fool...its hard to pick and track a sea target than a land target...Tat helps to validate the accuracy and reliability...And GOI is no fool to reveal the videos of missile trajectory...

Genius,the impact on the target and other parameters are classified & are kept a secret.

he wont

no govt will reveal videos showing BM hitting target and the impact on the target

Genius... Show us video of Chinese junk hitting target or accept all Chinese missiles are failure and you are retard of Grade 1:wave:

All of them. In China you need to hit the land target to be considered a full stage missile test. Merely launching without an explosion only passes as "success" in india. China does hundreds of rocket and missile tests per year.

Then why bother to put DF-^%$&^$ MRBM in tibet?

Have fun!

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

All of them. In China you need to hit the land target to be considered a full stage missile test. Merely launching without an explosion only passes as "success" in india. China does hundreds of rocket and missile tests per year.

Any source or just another fart? Why do we need to lay any proof in front of you?

Genius... Show us video of Chinese junk hitting target or accept all Chinese missiles are failure and you are retard of Grade 1:wave:

No video of Chinese missiles yet... accept you are retard of grade 1

the most Bull $hitt post i have ever come across.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Even in our recent exercises in Tibet, we reveal our missiles hitting their targets! We don't fake it like india does by declaring "success" whenever something goes up without blowing up.

????-???-??????????????????

i don't see any thing, just some big circles for Artillery practice

Sorry to burst you bubble dude. Its a fact India gaind Sikkim without lifting a finger. You do know that China has Re-education camps right? Your comrade did not reply to it? 1962 is not a big deal for us really. YOu guys hype it up more than it is. YOu guys sneak attacked, so it was kind of expected to be in your favor. The surprise is how could not advance much more and pulled back when the odds were changing in our favor. Anyhow, you did not accomplish much.

I dont need to replay back from square one the argument of ...1962 war on how war has started, how war was fought and how it has ended...we certanly had much gain than lost...that's for certain...only the gorverment didn't want to publicise the real results of 1962 war to not to piss your gorverment...but if you're happy then fine.

I think everytime those Indians say Comrade their government gives them one rupee so that they can perhaps share .1 rupee with the slum dwellers. If it saves lives let them post comrade all they want!

Back
Top Bottom