What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

Air Force An-32 transport plane missing after taking off from Assam, search ops to continue overnight
The last contact with the aircraft -- an Antonov An-32 military transport aircraft -- was at around 1pm today
ADVERTISEMENT

India Today Web Desk
New Delhi
June 3, 2019
UPDATED: June 4, 2019 00:46 IST

Some reports of possible location of crash site were received, however, no wreckage has been sighted so far. 3/4

IAF is coordinating with Indian Army, various government and civil agencies to locate the missing aircraft. Search operations will continue from air and by ground parties of Indian Army through the night. 4/4

The Antonov An-32 had taken off from Jorhat in Assam and was heading to the Mechuka Advanced Landing Ground, located in Mechuka Valley in Arunachal Pradesh.

The plane lost contact around 35 minutes after taking off.

The Mechuka Advanced Landing Ground is located near the China border.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/indian-air-force-an-32-missing-assam-1541514-2019-06-03

Saw a video on India TV. It mentioned a female pilot Deepika and correspondent mention 29 people on board while the father of Deepika mentioned "29 others"

Old crash from 3 years ago

I'm loving it :)
Do we have names of those high ranking officers?
I hope Bibin was onboard as well :D

It is impossible in times of peace.
As i said it's rumours but say if an aircraft enters into Chinese air space and is ordered to land, what happens if it doesn't comply and refuses to land.

Didn't you hear the news that one of the same jet skied at Mumbai airport!!
I only had news about this one, but now I heard that a third one had an accident in Sharjah too.
Bad day overall for IAF.
The result of too much reliance on and help from Iblis!!! According to the KITAP, a overwhelming percentage of folks worship the most cursed one....

Back
Top Bottom