What's new

IAF all Geared up to work on LCA MK-2 aircraft, with HAL and DRDO : Chief

Every plane has problem thats why JF-17 production stopped and rom last two years now plane produced and even JF-17 II dose carry improvements which will already be present in Mark-1.

Someone expect problems someone tries to hide problems
JF17 Production didn't stopped, it only is slowed because of funding issues. Don't compare it with LCA issues please spare us. my mistake i replied here, :disagree:

JF17 Production didn't stopped, it only is slowed because of funding issues. Don't compare it with LCA issues please spare us. my mistake i replied here, :disagree:
So please tell me how many JF-17 u produced in 2013? and when was last JF-17 was released?

Better way to then to admit it, last time when your missile also blown in middle of the path during testing in 1999 and also when AK khan passed Chinese nuclear blue print which you got from china , who many lies to tell..... 2+2 don't make 5

B. Harry's page in Vayusena has not been updated. Yes the telemetry instruments were removed but the size of the aircraft and extra avionics were added to it after PV2 So I think there is going to be compensation of any weight reduction done. And we must not forget the inclusion of the Radar also.

So let us wait and see. We may get a clear picture on or after IOC is achieved.

No the production has stopped for now. Will resume after the block II aircraft rolls out.

So please tell me how many JF-17 u produced in 2013? and when was last JF-17 was released?

Better way to then to admit it, last time when your missile also blown in middle of the path during testing in 1999 and also when AK khan passed Chinese nuclear blue print which you got from china , who many lies to tell..... 2+2 don't make 5
can u sir please tellme what parts of JF17 do they make at your facility at Kamra

You and your likes have been trashed over this nonsense several times... i dnt really need to quote,post the same answers to rub on your face... cause you are nothin more than a troll..

Just look at your LCA,Arjun,Dhruv... all foriegn designed and assembled in india... and still failures apart from the 70% imported MB designed dhruv heli...

NON SENSE??

No one was talking about pure BMs of 1000 km range & apogee of 50 kms...:omghaha:

A troll who makes,laughable claims like 'Pakistan,manufacturing nuclear reactors' without even ultra large forging...:lol:

LCA is a failure?Tell me how !
Dhruv is fully nMBB design?Did you work fir HAL?If not please stop making claims.
Oh & I forgot,Dhruv has more indigenous content than your 'super mushkak'-even engine & glasscockpit were imported-even for a basic trainer.

Do you know that HAL developed several components like fuel & oil pumps,filters & did structural design & analysis of Shakti engine used in Dhruv?

Ok... till than burn over K-8 Korakoram,Super Mushak etc...

:lol::omghaha:
Burn over?What is there to be jealous?

So called Karakoram is a Chinese JV,where much of work was done by China.( Case in point -Paksat 1 R ).Super Mushkak isa modified SAAB Safari..

Kid,we developed and,inducted our first indigenous jet trainer HAL,Kiran,back in the 60s.Now burn over that.

And maybe you do not know that the first Indian basic trainer made its flight back in the '50s,and HAL has developed several trainers/general aviation/agricultural aircraft.

Yes a cakewalk yet not achieved nor on ur "drawing board" .. :lol:

Ever heard of PSLV mission launching 10 sats into orbit?That was a demonstration of capability.Not onDrawing board?Who are you?DRDO chief?Go refer Avinash Chander / VK Saraswat / Tessy Thomas interviewsfor info.Itsalready ubderway.
Has no use in indo-Pak scenerio!

That makes it junk?Burn baby burn...:lol:

Sure we cant.. (miraculously its used in a few Pak systems.. including JF-17)

An interesting discussing:

Shaheen III | News & Discussions. | Page 12

It is used onJF 17 doesnt,make it indigenous,INS was developed by China anyway.
And no,you cant make an indigenous RLG.

Lol sure..

Go make a SAM before mocking an ABM..:lol:

Designed by france,engine = american,radar = israeli,weapons package = israeli,western,EW suite?pods ? and STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT AFTER DECADES..

Joke of the century-Designed by france.....:lol:
Project definition was done by france,you know what project definition is??
Oops sorry,you were the guy who mistook 'indigenous development of specification for reactor' for 'indigenous development of reactor'...:lol:

Radar? Indian with Israeli processor.
Engine? Now how many countries have put their own engine on production aircraft.
And even Eurofighter& Rafale took decades,you know that?
Its designed to use existing weapon packages used by IAF

Now for JF 17,Engine-Russian,Radar-Chinese,All major Avionics-Chinese,EW-probabily chinese,And design? Initially by Mikoyan & later by China.
Whats Pakistani in this?

Wet dreams... 80% JF-17 is manufactured in Pakistan as of right now...

Yes,may be in your wet dreams.Even the RD 33 engine is fully imported.
All JF-17s are assembled in Pakistan, but China retains around 40 percent of the total workshare.
Thunder Over Dubai As First JF-17 Batch Is Completed | Aviation International News

Forgot most of your sources come from hawkish (retarded) blogs.. :lol:

Yeah .. cool.. so leave tht failed project if it isnt tht important?

Lmao sure u can ... (although putting them in service is another thing)..

Same old cr@p.Get] to our level in missile technology,then we will talk.

Thank you for your nonsense.. and keep comparing LCA(dream aircraft lol) to gripen,JF-17,J-10,F-16 block 52-60s and su-30 to f-35 n f-22.. :lol:

STORM FORCE aka FANBOY dnt post my posts with ur usual bs...

P.S: Thanks for not using CAPS LOCK this time.. :rofl:

No sense?Thats the truth

You have a long history,of trolling with NON SENSE,remember 'brahmos turbofan' or 'Indigenously developed 150 MW CANDU reactor', 'Or pure BM Shaurya with 50 km apogee'?...:lol:

FYI,Su 30 MKIs are manufactured at HALs Kanpur unit,where even their AL 31 FP engines are manufactured.But the So called 'joint fighter' is assembled in Pakistan & 40% of work is done by China

And Su 30 MKI has more indigenous avionics content than 'joint fighter'.The radar computer,mission computer,RWR and many more were developed in India.

And yes,LCA is a dream aircraft for countries like yours which havent yet acquired capabilities for developing its own basic tainers/ultralights

So go boast about your modified 'SAAB Safari Mushkak' in the Bangladeshi section.[/quote]

Last edited:
Cool picture of Tejas firing an Air-Air missile at a simulated target. :D

1464133_491779760919354_63794719_n.jpg

You mean that A2A missile blew up a JF-17 ?

It blew up a target towed by Lakshya, hence 'simulated target'. i.e. a target that simulated an actual enemy aircraft.

Simulation have different meaning. Simulation doesn't require any target. Whether it is Fired at JF 17 or Lakshya does not make any difference.

Last edited:
NON SENSE??

No one was talking about pure BMs of 1000 km range & apogee of 50 kms...:omghaha:

A troll who makes,laughable claims like 'Pakistan,manufacturing nuclear reactors' without even ultra large forging...:lol:

LCA is a failure?Tell me how !
Dhruv is fully nMBB design?Did you work fir HAL?If not please stop making claims.
Oh & I forgot,Dhruv has more indigenous content than your 'super mushkak'-even engine & glasscockpit were imported-even for a basic trainer.

Do you know that HAL developed several components like fuel & oil pumps,filters & did structural design & analysis of Shakti engine used in Dhruv?

:lol::omghaha:
Burn over?What is there to be jealous?

So called Karakoram is a Chinese JV,where much of work was done by China.( Case in point -Paksat 1 R ).Super Mushkak isa modified SAAB Safari..

Kid,we developed and,inducted our first indigenous jet trainer HAL,Kiran,back in the 60s.Now burn over that.

And maybe you do not know that the first Indian basic trainer made its flight back in the '50s,and HAL has developed several trainers/general aviation/agricultural aircraft.

Ever heard of PSLV mission launching 10 sats into orbit?That was a demonstration of capability.Not onDrawing board?Who are you?DRDO chief?Go refer Avinash Chander / VK Saraswat / Tessy Thomas interviewsfor info.Itsalready ubderway.

That makes it junk?Burn baby burn...:lol:

It is used onJF 17 doesnt,make it indigenous,INS was developed by China anyway.
And no,you cant make an indigenous RLG.

Go make a SAM before mocking an ABM..:lol:

Joke of the century-Designed by france.....:lol:
Project definition was done by france,you know what project definition is??
Oops sorry,you were the guy who mistook 'indigenous development of specification for reactor' for 'indigenous development of reactor'...:lol:

Radar? Indian with Israeli processor.
Engine? Now how many countries have put their own engine on production aircraft.
And even Eurofighter& Rafale took decades,you know that?
Its designed to use existing weapon packages used by IAF

Now for JF 17,Engine-Russian,Radar-Chinese,All major Avionics-Chinese,EW-probabily chinese,And design? Initially by Mikoyan & later by China.
Whats Pakistani in this?

Yes,may be in your wet dreams.Even the RD 33 engine is fully imported.

Same old cr@p.Get] to our level in missile technology,then we will talk.

No sense?Thats the truth

You have a long history,of trolling with NON SENSE,remember 'brahmos turbofan' or 'Indigenously developed 150 MW CANDU reactor', 'Or pure BM Shaurya with 50 km apogee'?...:lol:

FYI,Su 30 MKIs are manufactured at HALs Kanpur unit,where even their AL 31 FP engines are manufactured.But the So called 'joint fighter' is assembled in Pakistan & 40% of work is done by China

And Su 30 MKI has more indigenous avionics content than 'joint fighter'.The radar computer,mission computer,RWR and many more were developed in India.

And yes,LCA is a dream aircraft for countries like yours which havent yet acquired capabilities for developing its own basic tainers/ultralights

So go boast about your modified 'SAAB Safari Mushkak' in the Bangladeshi section.
[/quote]

One correction Su-30MKI manufactured at HAL's Nashik facility & all engines including AL-31FP manufactured in HAL's Koraput facility. Kanpur is a transport division of HAL which currently manufactures Dornier 228 & later MTAs .

This is a helo cockpit mockup right bro?? And my friend was VERY certain it was the Cockpit-NG.

The MFDs are not limited for a helicopter and comparable to the upgraded displays of the MKI for example, or other 4.5th gen fighters. While the touchscreen display is most likely meant for FGFA or 5th gen fighters in general. It would be even highly stupid to use them on LCA, since it only increases the costs, with next to no operational benefit for it.

Simulation have different meaning. Simulation doesn't require any target. Whether it is Fired at JF 17 or Lakshya does not make any difference.

Simulation means the imitation of the operation or system.

There are all kinds of simulation, mathematical modeling, computer simulation, Physical simulation, Interactive simulation, live simulation etc.

Best not to let you limited understanding or vocabulary cloud your judgement.

Back
Top Bottom