What's new

IAF all Geared up to work on LCA MK-2 aircraft, with HAL and DRDO : Chief

Lmao.. yeah we dont care if some indian fanboy compare a "under development" jet with JF-17 ..(First block delivered n Block II soon to be inducted) in his retarded jingoistic posts..

Son do u have a MIRV? as for ur so called ICBM shit aint even a threat... when ur country is covered by our missiles already.. as for ur all alliminium junk etc? son 50+ are in service... block II going to be inducted soon... is foriegn made indian assembled Low crap aircraft even flying yet? :omghaha::omghaha:
well about the first part thing is like pakistan....India is not cash strapped and has platforms like M2k ,MIG 29 , SU 30 MKI for attack, SEAD /DEAD & jags for deep strike & MIG 21 Bisons for CAS role ..which all have to performed by JF17s by PAF complemented by F16s(that too with strings attached) and J10Bs in future but then again youwill have to face two new big boys ..i.e= Rafales & FGFA

LCA is not the do or die for us not now not in future but more of a test bed and back plan

as for MIRV and ICBMs well brother a nation that sends its probes to moon and mars and has a 50 year old space research and development company which has prooved its worth multiple times in last two decdes do you realli think making an ICBM is such a daunting task for them about MIRV ...shhh

A friend of mine tells me the HALBIT/ELBIT Cockpit-NG will be on the MK.2- it's a done deal according to him:

Cockpit+NG.jpg
truely amazing

Please Don't compare J10B with Tejas, Your Tejas may be 10th generation but it is not comparable to J10B as simple as that.

How is a comparison possible when nothing tangible has been quoted?

This is similar to saying Nanga Parbat is more beautiful than K2, don't ask me how, just believe me!

Would PGM, BVR, ECM & Precision strike pods would be tested and integrated on Mark 2 or they would be integrated straight to Mark 1?

Would PGM, BVR, ECM & Precision strike pods would be tested and integrated on Mark 2 or they would be integrated straight to Mark 1?

They have already been tested and integrated into the Mark 1. But they need to udergo acceptance tests in Mark 2 for sure. The Litening III is going to be the main LDP. The Paveway kits have already been tested. The ECM suite has been tested on ground and recently in the air. The remaining system that has not been tested is the EW system which is a part of the FOC conditions.

well about the first part thing is like pakistan....India is not cash strapped and has platforms like M2k ,MIG 29 , SU 30 MKI for attack, SEAD /DEAD & jags for deep strike & MIG 21 Bisons for CAS role ..which all have to performed by JF17s by PAF complemented by F16s(that too with strings attached) and J10Bs in future but then again youwill have to face two new big boys ..i.e= Rafales & FGFA

LCA is not the do or die for us not now not in future but more of a test bed and back plan

as for MIRV and ICBMs well brother a nation that sends its probes to moon and mars and has a 50 year old space research and development company which has prooved its worth multiple times in last two decdes do you realli think making an ICBM is such a daunting task for them about MIRV ...shhh

Cool story... ur the next big thing after bharat worma.. :lol:

Sorry to go on about THUNDER V LCA MK1

5 key areas give me great confidence of TEJAS v PAF and their mainstay fighter

USA engines over Russian RD33/93 . western engines less maintenance higher a availablity and more life in the them . India had a russian choice for Tejas it chose GE from USA.

Tejas far superior flight control with unstable design quad FBW . over traditional stable design of thundergive TEJAS far more agility.

Composites equals lower RCS and stronger design lower maintenance over again Thunder saving cost going for metal alloys airframe

Israeli designed equiiped radars jammers over chinease gives me immense expectation . The israelis know how to fight how to design fighters cockpit technology far better than chinease.

Finally the weapons themselves Israeli Python & Israeli Derby R73 and eventually new 4generation Astra from india. = more variety and western armaments.

Once its up a running Tejas will be a GREAT ADDITION TO IAF and capable of handling any PAF fighter with confidence

DSC01764-734721dotJPG

Lmao.. yeah we dont care if some indian fanboy compare a "under development" jet with JF-17 ..(First block delivered n Block II soon to be inducted) in his retarded jingoistic posts..

Give me a break.JF 17 is a Chinese jet,with mostly Chinese & European Avionics.Its not even fully manufactured in Pakistan.Pakistani designed ,omponents are very few ,even far less than Indian designed ones on Su 30 MKI.

So try to troll about 'delayed development of LCA' after you have developed a basic trainer,without a JV.

on do u have a MIRV? as for ur so called ICBM shit aint even a threat... when ur country is covered by our missiles already.. as for ur all alliminium junk etc? son 50+ are in service... block II going to be inducted soon... is foriegn made indian assembled Low crap aircraft even flying yet? :omghaha::omghaha:

Who said MIRVed?I said MIRVable.The MIRV is a cakewalk for India.With RVs with TNs already developed,and technology demonstrated through satellite launches-10 sats launched in 1 launch,thats world record.

And Agni V is junk?
Its an ICBM that can achieve single digit accuracy - with an Indian developed RLG based INS & MINS.
Can Pakistan develop a RLG?
And for your information,India has already developed an ABM system for your BMs.
And yes LCA is much much 'low on crap'.Its a modern 4++ gen fighter developed by India

Assembling?Thats process by which JF 17s are made at PAC.
India manufactures even Su 30 MKI,and you assemble from kits

Son do u have a MIRV? as for ur so called ICBM shit aint even a threat... when ur country is covered by our missiles already.. as for ur all alliminium junk etc? son 50+ are in service... block II going to be inducted soon... is foriegn made indian assembled Low crap aircraft even flying yet? :omghaha::omghaha:

Cool story... ur the next big thing after bharat worma.. :lol:

Yeah right,whats wrong in it?Nothing

India is not cash strapped,and has different 4 ( soon 4.5 ) gen aircraft on different roles-true
LCA is not a do or die package for India,unlike JF 17 -true
India can easily develop an MIRV,with its experience in space & missile tech-true.

And go compare your JF 17 with Su 30 MKI,made with many Indian avionic components & fully manufactured here.

Last edited:
Give me a break.JF 17 is a Chinese jet,with mostly Chinese & European Avionics.Its not even fully manufactured in Pakistan.Pakistani designed ,omponents are very few ,even far less than Indian designed ones on Su 30 MKI.

You and your likes have been trashed over this nonsense several times... i dnt really need to quote,post the same answers to rub on your face... cause you are nothin more than a troll..

Just look at your LCA,Arjun,Dhruv... all foriegn designed and assembled in india... and still failures apart from the 70% imported MB designed dhruv heli...

Do i need to say more?

=So try to troll about 'delayed development of LCA' after you have developed a basic trainer,without a JV.

Ok... till than burn over K-8 Korakoram,Super Mushak etc...

Who said MIRVed?I said MIRVable.The MIRV is a cakewalk for India.With RVs with TNs already developed,and technology demonstrated through satellite launches-10 sats launched in 1 launch,thats world record.

Yes a cakewalk yet not achieved nor on ur "drawing board" .. :lol:

And Agni V is junk?

Has no use in indo-Pak scenerio!

it accuracy - with an Indian developed RLG based INS & MINS.
Can Pakistan develop a RLG?

Sure we cant.. (miraculously its used in a few Pak systems.. including JF-17)

An interesting discussing:

Shaheen III | News & Discussions. | Page 12

And for your information,India has already developed an ABM system for your BMs.

Lol sure..

And yes LCA is much much 'low on crap'.Its a modern 4++ gen fighter developed by India

Designed by france,engine = american,radar = israeli,weapons package = israeli,western,EW suite?pods ? and STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT AFTER DECADES..

Assembling?Thats process by which JF 17s are made at PAC.
India manufactures even Su 30 MKI,and you assemble from kits

Wet dreams... 80% JF-17 is manufactured in Pakistan as of right now...

Yeah right,whats wrong in it?Nothing

Forgot most of your sources come from hawkish (retarded) blogs.. :lol:

India is not cash strapped,and has different 4 ( soon 4.5 ) gen aircraft on different roles-true
LCA is not a do or die package for India,unlike JF 17 -true

Yeah .. cool.. so leave tht failed project if it isnt tht important?

India can easily develop an MIRV,with its experience in space & missile tech-true.

Lmao sure u can ... (although putting them in service is another thing)..

And go compare your JF 17 with Su 30 MKI,made with many Indian avionic components & fully manufactured here.

Thank you for your nonsense.. and keep comparing LCA(dream aircraft lol) to gripen,JF-17,J-10,F-16 block 52-60s and su-30 to f-35 n f-22.. :lol:

Sorry to go on about THUNDER V LCA MK1

5 key areas give me great confidence of TEJAS v PAF and their mainstay fighter

USA engines over Russian RD33/93 . western engines less maintenance higher a availablity and more life in the them . India had a russian choice for Tejas it chose GE from USA.

Tejas far superior flight control with unstable design quad FBW . over traditional stable design of thundergive TEJAS far more agility.

Composites equals lower RCS and stronger design lower maintenance over again Thunder saving cost going for metal alloys airframe

Israeli designed equiiped radars jammers over chinease gives me immense expectation . The israelis know how to fight how to design fighters cockpit technology far better than chinease.

Finally the weapons themselves Israeli Python & Israeli Derby R73 and eventually new 4generation Astra from india. = more variety and western armaments.

Once its up a running Tejas will be a GREAT ADDITION TO IAF and capable of handling any PAF fighter with confidence

DSC01764-734721dotJPG

STORM FORCE aka FANBOY dnt post my posts with ur usual bs...

P.S: Thanks for not using CAPS LOCK this time.. :rofl:

So try to troll about 'delayed development of LCA' after you have developed a basic trainer,without a JV.
Thunder Over Dubai As First JF-17 Batch Is Completed | Aviation International News

November 18, 2013, 10:25 AM
Next month a ceremony will be held in Pakistan to mark the delivery of the 50th JF-17(still not 50 aircraft even after producing from 2007---) multirole fighter from the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) factory at Kamra. The handover marks the completion of production of the first batch of aircraft for the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Designed in China by Chengdu as the FC-1, theJF-17 Thunder is being jointly developed and marketed by the Chinese and PAC.

With the first batch completed, the Kamra factory is gearing up to begin Block 2 production, with a gap of a few weeks to reconfigure the assembly line to provide for the new version. Block 2 JF-17s differ by between 10 and 15 percent from Block 1 machines, with improvements implemented across much of the avionics suite. The most important difference is the addition of an air-to-air refueling capability.

Block 2 will cover a further 50 aircraft and will complete the current firm orders from the PAF for 100 JF-17s. However, the eventual force requirement is considerably greater as the JF-17 replaces the F-5, F-7 and Mirage in PAF service. The factory is currently producing at a rate of 16 aircraft per year, but can increase to 25 if needed. All JF-17s are assembled in Pakistan, but China retains around 40 percent of the total workshare.

JF17 are assembled in Pakistan by Pakstanis we understand.

But the jet comes from Chengdu and you pay the chinease $15m to $20m for each jet.

When you dont have the money the chinease stop supplying the kits.

All upgrades and improvements are done by CHINA in Chinease workshops.

THIS CANNOT BE COMPARED TO TEJAS

built in india by indians
Improvements to be done to mk2 in india using our wind tunnels our computer sims
money paid to indian companies not chinease

Like the guy said first build something yourself THEN TALK

A friend of mine tells me the HALBIT/ELBIT Cockpit-NG will be on the MK.2- it's a done deal according to him

It is possible that it gets an upgraded cockpit after all these delays, but most likely not these touchscreen displays and something more in the line of the upgrade compared to the Super 30 and it's new displays. Not to forget that HALBIT has shown other new displays as well:

halbit17.jpg

JF 17 and LCA design are different due to their purpose...
...Its a bit of odd when people compare LCA with JF17 as I dont find any resemblance in doing so.

That's because both sides (Pakistanis and Indians) still prefer the prove that both fighters (and the people) are different instead of seeing the obvious commonalities!

- Both, are light class fighters
- Both, are multi role fighters with air policing, interception and CAS as primary roles
- Both, 4th generation fighters, which mainly are defined by multi role, FBW, glass cockpit, multi mode radar, or integrated EW capabilities
- Both, are meant to be cost-effective
- Both, are developed with the aim to be less dependent on foreign arms supply, which operationally can effect the forces as both sides have seen in the past
- Both, are developed with an indigenous content, to set up a national base in the aero industry, to develop more and more own techs and aircrafts in future

So there are more than enough things to see why they are more than comparable, as fighters, as fighter programs, technologically... and we then actually might see that the differences are smaller than we think!

Back
Top Bottom