What's new

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

I think all those parasites sarrounding IK know nothing about him.
Actually, most of them are there to spy on him.

I will not vote for IK if he is contesting vs. Musharraf but i can swear for IK's simpleton life style.

It seems to me a simple case of going to a rally with an older yet an expensive jacket.

Probably he had wor that jacket in better condition in better occasions, in good old history.

Any one who have non corrupt money would not waste it. It is matter of values and upbringing.

This picture has refreshed my memory about IK, and my heart is full of respect for him.

Guys, I'm from Lahore and zaman park was my daily business and 20 years ago Lahore was a tiny city.

IK has lived his entire life without protocol and i have seen him driving around in non a/c car with his elders and he use to be a county player and captain of Pakistan team.

He could have a big job in Pakistan but he is not materialistic. He is way beyond the imagination of this corrupt generation, surrounding him.

In today's Pakistan it may trigger false ideas but remember IK is does not belong from today's corrupt Pakistan.

I support Musharraf now, Pakistan have seen great progress during his tenure in developments, economy, military, etc. He was an aggressive leader who knows how to deal with black mailers & goons. Few bad decisions he made in his ending time flushed all his good work. Also we all should remember that Pakistan was failed state when he took over & than he made Pakistan 2nd fastest growing economy with 8-9% growth annually. Rupee was stable at 57-58/$. Massive developments took place in Karachi & Gawadar.

Even if that was true, and the end of his regime, pakistan was almost bought to a point of no return. Don't forget 2004, he joined the war to please the americans, even though it didn't have anything to do with us, and NRO? PAKISTAN BECAME UNSTABLE DURING HIS REGIME (zardari just made it worse, but mushy started it)
... Fail to understand what people see in him.

Imran Khan is an honest man and i totally respect that. But now that his party is becoming filled with "thieves", he will be portrayed very badly, no different from Musharraf, Zardari, Sharrifs, Choudharys, etc... in the future.

"wo bohoth gandha ho jai gha" ---- Most of you should realize this and Pakistani politics has always been like this way and the people of Pakistan are very difficult to handle...:hitwall:

In my opinion, the only solution is "danda"....:tup:

I support Musharraf now, Pakistan have seen great progress during his tenure in developments, economy, military, etc. He was an aggressive leader who knows how to deal with black mailers & goons. Few bad decisions he made in his ending time flushed all his good work. Also we all should remember that Pakistan was failed state when he took over & than he made Pakistan 2nd fastest growing economy with 8-9% growth annually. Rupee was stable at 57-58/$. Massive developments took place in Karachi & Gawadar.

He was the one who came close to resolving the Kashmir issue by making the LoC into IB. YOu have a bad choice.

Let me summarize:

Imran Khan = Bad, will not support because of India pandering and Kashmir deception.

Nawaz = AFAIk he was always for good relations with India and made a significant breakthrough in Lahore peace talks

Zardari = RAW agent.. accepted Pak supported militants in Kashmir and wants good relations.

Mushy saab = Again wants peace with India and cam close to sealing the Kashmir issue through conversion of LoC into IB.

So whom will you Pakistanis vote ?

Note the statement:

Imran Khan: "There would not be any militant groups operating within Pakistan. How can I be more specific than that?"

And note the Indian media's typical distortion of what was said to come up with their lame headlines ..

"Will stop terror groups if elected PM: Imran"

Absolutely cringe-worthy ...

There is nothing wrong in it. Some militant groups in Pak act against its interest and earn the name tag "terrorists" while others work against India and earn the title "mujaheddin".

What IK said is he will close all of them - terrorists and mujaheddin. Good for you and good for us.

p.s: Personally this will just remain a pipedream as no one is under any illusion who holds the reins of power in Pakistan, especially w.r.t policies concerning India. But just saying...

You ***** self fish ensaan! Why the hell dont you do it NOW when the country is in need of such a cure!

Memo to Imran Khan: Kashmir is non-negotiable! Please come back to Earth.

Then what do you people want your politicians to do regarding Kashmir..I mean realistically speaking not riding-the-white-horse-to-Lal-qila stuff.

looks like you already did so!

Logically, PML-N is ruling Punjab, so they can work only in Punjab, if PML-N goes for the country things will be different in other part of the country as well, so he is thinking about Whole Country from future prospects.

PML was in power twice and the rest of Pakistan (outside Punjab and even Punjabi rural areas) knows very well what they did to the country. Raping 70% of the country for 20-25% of Punjab (not even whole of Punjab was treated equally) and raping 100% of the country in their own personal corruption scams from Yellow Cab schemes to "Qarz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro" and what not are not traits that we are looking for in a leader, now!

IK can do anything because he can talk.
I am sure he does not believe in half of things he says.

Even if that was true, and the end of his regime, pakistan was almost bought to a point of no return. Don't forget 2004, he joined the war to please the americans, even though it didn't have anything to do with us, and NRO? PAKISTAN BECAME UNSTABLE DURING HIS REGIME (zardari just made it worse, but mushy started it)
... Fail to understand what people see in him.

I wonder if Colin called Musharraf on that fateful day and pleaded that Pakistan join the war.....because that's certainly how 'some' of you put it. You speak of things as if we 'ever' had a choice! We know how much Pakistan lost during Musharraf in this war and how after he left. Speaking strictly on WoT only, there were less then a dozen or so drone strikes compared to hundreds under this civilian government elected by the people, the $ was under Rs. 60 as opposed to Rs. 90+ today, there was a very limited and controlled force on the ground (CIA etc.) as opposed to the time when Hussain Haqqani and his master went visa spree and so on. But it's not like you don't know all that already! You have already made up your mind because of some personal reason, period.

Imran Khan is an honest man and i totally respect that.

Unless he gets an opportunity to become dishonest and resists the temptation, till then calling him honest is nothing but optimism. The virtue is in getting a temptation and not succumbing to it.

I wonder if Colin called Musharraf on that fateful day and pleaded that Pakistan join the war.....because that's certainly how 'some' of you put it. You speak of things as if we 'ever' had a choice! We know how much Pakistan lost during Musharraf in this war and how after he left. Speaking strictly on WoT only, there were less then a dozen or so drone strikes compared to hundreds under this civilian government elected by the people, the $ was under Rs. 60 as opposed to Rs. 90+ today, there was a very limited and controlled force on the ground (CIA etc.) as opposed to the time when Hussain Haqqani and his master went visa spree and so on. But it's not like you don't know all that already! You have already made up your mind because of some personal reason, period.

But the IK fanboys cannot deal with reality. Reality does not apply to them.

Unless he gets an opportunity to become dishonest and resists the temptation, till then calling him honest is nothing but optimism. The virtue is in getting a temptation and not succumbing to it.

You mean like the opportunities he got when he created the best cancer hospital in Pakistan that gives free treatment or the Universities that give free education?

Back
Top Bottom