What's new

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

Imran khan will also land a man on mars in 90 days of taking power

If given the right to vote as an overseas Pakistani voter-
I will definitely vote for Nawaz Sharif--

The above statement and the guy along with zardari and takla altaf is a joke-

Imran Khan for President :D-

And IK will do this by compromising the strength of our military? What a joke.

So instead of a lapdog of the USA, we get an Indian lapdog. We need a leader that thinks of the interests of Pakistan. No pandering to foreign nations.

Do you have any other leader in mind beside IK??? Now dont say musharaff,forget the US lapdog, we all saw who's dogs were in who's lap ;)

Imran Khan is a simple minded person who does not have the tact or the guile to be a PM.

That is my biggest concern about Imran Khan. He is fantastic for cleaning up the domestic mess, but I cringe every time he opens his mouth about foreign policy.

"Naive" doesn't even begin to describe it.

Memo to Imran Khan: Kashmir is non-negotiable! Please come back to Earth.

If this is the retarded criteria by retarded Imran Khan's fan boys to judge a good leader then the pictures of these leaders im about to post are by far better then this fool.

Ahmadi Nejad
ahmadi-nejad-eating.jpg

ahmadi-nejad-sleeping.jpg

Fazlur Rhman
fazlur-rehman801.jpg

Hafiz husain
Hafiz%2BHusain-739838.jpg

OO yes,,, lets all vote for these idiots with cheap cloths...

Imran khan fan boys never stop to amuse me with their stupidity.

vote for only pmln . no corruption in punjab , good development in punjab. no lotas in pmln.

Carpeted roads build where Ramzan-Sugar-Mills (Owned by Ganjas at that time) was,,, while rest of roads where there was more traffic left like moon-surface... All development directed towards Raiwind where Ganja's land was,,, all develpoment directed towards Lahore while small cities suffer,,,
-
-
One a guy was favoring Zardari like anything,,, I was wondering why??? Then i asked him what his father did, he said he was Income Tax officer... :) :) :) Ofcourse he'd favor Zardari coz his father will make more money if such a criminal sits in highest office..

LMAO!!! I rode a motorbike in Isloo once to the area not far from where he lives (not too far from where Dr. AQ Khan lives, under heavy security)... He has a very comfortable estate home, but rs. 120 arab? Really? Whoever made this propaganda - i have some advice for them: If you're gonna peddle lies and propaganda, you should at least come up with realistic numbers

the rest of the arguments were purely subjective, not objective. Does it matter what clothes he's wearing?

Analyze what he says, analyze what he stands for and analyze (or argue against) the principles of his party and what changes he hopes to implement -if any. Otherwise, it's a ''debate'' fuelled by emotions and opinions and not a proper one based on facts and proper argument.

im gonna vote for IK no matter wt anyone says and about this thread, wts ur point? only a leader with good american clothes can rule our country? grow up please

and its funny....the same people who cry over a few (fake) holes in his blazer are the same idiots who would probably cry and throw tantrums if he wore a Zara or Prada 3-piece suit....they'd say ''he's an elitist....this ISI agent receives money from the deep state, bla bla bla''

perhaps these people should find it within themselves to stop being superficial; perhaps they should have a little bit more intellectual capabilities to look beyond clothes

or PERHAPS they should have the brains to realize that anybody with even 45% brainpower can download Photoshop or a vast array of other computer software to edit and chop pictures to their liking.

just saying!

ethnic talks should not be allowed in this topic, they arent relevant

He is Pakistan's only chance at the moment like it or not ... simply lets make the best out of it and hope & pray for a better future for Pakistan and its people so help us GOD.
The reason why Pakistan is in such a sad condition is because God does not want to help Pakistan. The reason is because its people have divorced from the religion and only follow religion as a culture and religion is no where to be seen in our leaders from A to Z.

The reason why Pakistan is in such a sad condition is because God does not want to help Pakistan. The reason is because its people have divorced from the religion and only follow religion as a culture and religion is no where to be seen in our leaders from A to Z.

Your underlying argument behind what 'ails Pakistan' could apply to any nation or society, and the underlying principles that you argue are not being followed when you state that 'Pakistanis are not following Islam' are by no means exclusive to Islam.

Basically your argument (and that of many intellectually shallow religious figures) is that 'IF ONLY most people in Pakistan would be completely honest, care and respect for their fellow man, work hard and educate themselves as much as possible, and IF ONLY Pakistan's rulers would also do the same' - pretty much every country and society in the world would like to see the above, it has nothing to do with Islam, and everything to do with respecting ALL human beings and the basic rights of ALL human beings.

Back
Top Bottom