What's new

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

Very good PR Tactic...Reminds me of early years of LALU...Hope Imran turns out to be a much better person than him...

Can you please quit this I'm superior then thou diatribe & concentrate on the thread topic, i.e., if and how Imran Khan's stand on various issues are benefitial (or detrimental) for South Asia in general & Pakistan in particular.. Thanks..

Are u insane? IK stance abt Kashmir really irritated the fellow Pakistani's and started to hate , here most of them said without supporting the Kashmir issue no can't survive in political arena in Pakistan. My Point is Pakistani politicians just playing with Kashmir card during election alone so there is no political output reached yet ,so people should try to understand the reality and resolve the problem in peaceful manner , war is never be the solution. Those things I implied in my post ,I think u have some comprehension problem.

I am supporting IK position in Kashmir issue.

vote for only pmln . no corruption in punjab , good development in punjab. no lotas in pmln.

Are u insane? IK stance abt Kashmir really irritated the fellow Pakistani's and started to hate , here most of them said without supporting the Kashmir issue no can't survive in political arena in Pakistan. My Point is Pakistani politicians just playing with Kashmir card during election alone so there is no political output reached yet ,so people should try to understand the reality and resolve the problem in peaceful manner , war is never be the solution. Those things I implied in my post ,I think u have some comprehension problem.

I am supporting IK position in Kashmir issue.

Your point is well taken, but would have been much more appreciated if it was devoid of the personal insults & attacks. We don't look upon too fondly to keyboard warriors, which is the easiest thing to do. Anyone with a keyboard can resort to personal attacks, only few chooses not to.

What if the Army Chief says no to stopping the terrorism, what will he do then. Just quit the job and leave. End of story???

These are concerns but right now the discussion is on whether or not Imran Khan did the right thing in giving this decision.

Start thinking for the whole country.....be afraid of the day the country stops thinking about Punjab!

looks like you already did so!

Logically, PML-N is ruling Punjab, so they can work only in Punjab, if PML-N goes for the country things will be different in other part of the country as well, so he is thinking about Whole Country from future prospects.

This is a non-issue not for or against Imran Khan. In this particular picture he must have had it torn due to the rigors of campaigning out in the open, otherwise he is normally well dressed. Its a non issue he has been seen in all sorts of clothing and people should not use this as PR no matter how well meaning it is since its something that can easily be said to be fake.

Imran Khan is saying what is known to all that Pakistan's incompetence at stopping a militant outfit based on Pakistan soil from attacking Indian civilians compromised Pakistan's standing and it's valuable good name in the entire world.

Militant group - LeT was based in Pakistan and at least one attacker was Pakistani if not all. Pakistan had banned this outfit. Yet it did what it did. It is OUR failure, Imran Khan has said he would not let Pakistan fail again in this regard.

The militant outfit was based on Pakistani soil, which has now been banned by the Pakistani authorities. However, they were not state (sponsored) actors, unlike Imran Khan who seems to be suggesting that they are. That is called compromising Pakistan's situation internationally. Even the Mumbai probe did not provide any conclusive evidence implicating the ISI/Pakistani authorities in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, yet Imran Khan seems to think otherwise. There are things that are said in private, behind closed doors, as compared to what Imran Khan did, whether it is well known to everyone or not. Of course the 26/11 Mumbai attacks that were planned partly on Pakistani soil compromised Pakistan internationally, but there are somethings that are said behind closed doors, & other things that are said in public.

I do not want an 'undiplomatic' leader who compromises Pakistan's situation on everything as the PM of Pakistan. Musharraf was by far the better leaders Pakistan has had, he said one thing in public, & another thing behind closed doors. And he never compromised Pakistan's position. Imran Khan also has a lot of his 'facts & information' pertaining to the WOT campaign & other issues wrong. And it is very easy to prove him & his theories wrong.

Not only has he compromised Pakistan's situation in relation to 26/11, he has also compromised Pakistan's situation on Balochistan, Kashmir, the WOT campaign, 1971 & many other issues. The LeT, HuM & other militant groups do not deserve any support, but that does not undermine the legitimate concerns of the Kashmiri people, & Imran Khan has undermined them as well. Of course no militant group should operate from Pakistani soil, but there are somethings that are said behind closed doors, & other things that are said in public. Imran Khan is a simple minded person who does not have the tact or the guile to be a PM.

Back
Top Bottom