What's new

I will boycott the Independence day!

And his party is considered a stooge of India

Terrorism is falling,Kashmir policy is hawkish,Afghan policy is hawkish
Our present policy is the same policy we had in the 90,s only difference is we are managing it in a better way

Your foreign affairs is in worst form. You have all enemies around. The only difference between now and 1990, is the power differential between India and Pakistan has grown manifold. In 90's India wanted to talk to Pakistan, now India doesn't have time for Pakistan.

Kashmiris need another Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan because these Indians don't understand the language of dialogue and pacts.

supreme-head-of-the-all-jammu-kashmir-muslim-conference-from-kashmir-picture-id55738952

He can do whatever he want but inside his house otherwise me may have pellet injuries or worst he may be blind...

By reading the comments of Indian on Kashmir issue, I'm forced to say that what Kashmiri are doing is right.
Because neither indian are accepting them as their own countrymen nor they are getting any respect from Indian..

Your foreign affairs is in worst form. You have all enemies around. The only difference between now and 1990, is the power differential between India and Pakistan has grown manifold. In 90's India wanted to talk to Pakistan, now India doesn't have time for Pakistan.
Our relation with india was never great,afghanistan too has always been anti Pakistan
Our relation with Iran is luke warm and you know our relation with China
Our relation improved with EU,Canada,Latin America,African countries and its still solid with Mid Eastern powers despite massive economic slump
Just because it went sour with India doesnot mean whole world is against us

By reading the comments of Indian on Kashmir issue, I'm forced to say that what Kashmiri are doing is right.
Because neither indian are accepting them as their own countrymen nor they are getting any respect from Indian..
They are not Kashmirs.... they are anti nationalist sponserd by our loved padosies....but u dont worry we will take care of them....

Our relation with india was never great,afghanistan too has always been anti Pakistan
Our relation with Iran is luke warm and you know our relation with China
Our relation improved with EU,Canada,Latin America,African countries and its still solid with Mid Eastern powers despite massive economic slump
Just because it went sour with India doesnot mean whole world is against us

The relations that matters for Pakistan are bad. What use it to have good relation with Somalia or Costa Rica. The most important relation for Pakistan is India, not because trade with India will make you wealthy, but because enmity with India will bleed you and sap all your energy from productive ventures such as nation building. Then comes your relations with Afghanistan, they are at the lowest. With US, they have never been this bad in last 70 years. The only exception is China.

My dear have u taken some drugs pills or its just a birth defect.....

Have u seen this video ???? What they are talking about ?

Kidd go and watch doremon dont waste you time here....otherwise i feel ashamed myself.
cool down mate cool down i was expecting such reaction..truth hurts i know ..anyways the thread is about something else so i dont wanna waste my energy on replying to "doremon" :haha:

Back
Top Bottom