What's new

i want to join ISI as a civilian

Already applied....i had cleared tests for ISI for positions of scale 17 as well as 14..was shortlisted aswell but not called...one of these days im gonna give up on this country

I think they dont hire people with single digit iq but plz keep your fingers crossed :-)
I have read somewhere, if there is security clearance issue, they lay off the candidate.

Salam o akaikum
i want to join ISI as a civilian,anyone can help me and suggest me ?
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza

Aoa,

As mentioned by others, this is not the forum or the place to discuss this. Work at a technical university, work on projects that are of interest to the "tech" wing and you will get head-hunted. They come to you, not the other way around.

Aoa,

As mentioned by others, this is not the forum or the place to discuss this. Work at a technical university, work on projects that are of interest to the "tech" wing and you will get head-hunted. They come to you, not the other way around.

Actually, as has been mentioned numerous times in this thread and is common knowledge for those interested, the MOD advertises positions for Assistant Director (grade 17) once every two years, approx.

One can apply to become a proper civ officer of the organization OR wait to get lucky with a contract from one of the tech wings (90% of talent is missed out on.)

Actually, as has been mentioned numerous times in this thread and is common knowledge for those interested, the MOD advertises positions for Assistant Director (grade 17) once every two years, approx.

One can apply to become a proper civ officer of the organization OR wait to get lucky with a contract from one of the tech wings (90% of talent is missed out on.)

Plenty of my friends have been approached whilst pursuing post grade. Namely from a certain university on the outskirts of Islamabad :D.

Plenty of my friends have been approached whilst pursuing post grade. Namely from a certain university on the outskirts of Islamabad :D.

Yes, certain university depts produce grads that they regularly look for. However, those are contractual posts and you are not really an officer of the org in the truest sense. Pros and cons to each approach --- the contractual approach gives you much more flexibility. Stay safe!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom