What's new

i want to join ISI as a civilian

murtazaroomi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam o akaikum
i want to join ISI as a civilian,anyone can help me and suggest me ?
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza

Salam o akaikum
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza

AOA Brother,
There are many senior members in the forum who can help you and answer your query in a better way, however the vacancies do get announce for civilians time to time. At the moment I do not have any information regarding these vacancies will let you know for sure when opportunity arises.

You will have to be at least graduate/bachelors degree holder to apply for the post of Assistant Director BPS 17. Posts of lower cadre do get advertised also where minimum qualification normally is intermediate and some posts requires previous relevant experience. So keep visiting the forum and inshALLAH! seniors will be in touch with you for any help you may require.

Note: Let me clear you some points/misconceptions as far as my little knowledge concerns about the relevant organization.
1- If you wish to join only to impose your power on others this will not be a good choice in any way.
2- If you expect to earn a very attractive income by joining the organization I do not think it will be a good choice again.

3- Many seniors told me that you will have a little or hectic social life after joining the organization, so if you are a social person please abstain from applying.

4- If you do not have passion for the safety and security of your homeland ''Pakistan'' and if by any chance you think that making mistakes will be a routine matter in this organization I advise better not apply.

5- Apart from these basic prohibitions rest is good and respectable about joining the organization.

I hope your query suffice and I am sorry if by any word I used here you got offended, it is better to guide aspirants about all the rumors and myths often circulates about certain organizations. Thanks

Regards

AOA,
idealsome425 has provided all the required information in better way, If you wish to join this Organization and you got passion to serve your Country then do apply for it, hopefully you won't get tired of working hard for your Country. I always wished for the same but think now i am late to join such honorable and front line defender organization. You better get the chance for what you want!

Regards,

i always keen to join Pakistan armed Forces but didn't apply due to chest but i hope there will be chance in future for me to work in cyber wing that will not have such physical requirements.

Salam o akaikum
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza

AOA Brother,
There are many senior members in the forum who can help you and answer your query in a better way, however the vacancies do get announce for civilians time to time. At the moment I do not have any information regarding these vacancies will let you know for sure when opportunity arises.

You will have to be at least graduate/bachelors degree holder to apply for the post of Assistant Director BPS 17. Posts of lower cadre do get advertised also where minimum qualification normally is intermediate and some posts requires previous relevant experience. So keep visiting the forum and inshALLAH! seniors will be in touch with you for any help you may require.

Note: Let me clear you some points/misconceptions as far as my little knowledge concerns about the relevant organization.
1- If you wish to join only to impose your power on others this will not be a good choice in any way.
2- If you expect to earn a very attractive income by joining the organization I do not think it will be a good choice again.

3- Many seniors told me that you will have a little or hectic social life after joining the organization, so if you are a social person please abstain from applying.

4- If you do not have passion for the safety and security of your homeland ''Pakistan'' and if by any chance you think that making mistakes will be a routine matter in this organization I advise better not apply.

5- Apart from these basic prohibitions rest is good and respectable about joining the organization.

I hope your query suffice and I am sorry if by any word I used here you got offended, it is better to guide aspirants about all the rumors and myths often circulates about certain organizations. Thanks

Regards

I guess catch a Kabutaar and get his written statement that it is from India. And I am sure you will be appointed in ISI.

ISI = Inter Services Intelligence
Services = Pakistan defence forces

hope that helps.. No civilian operatives in ISI, however becoming an informant is a different thing......are you an active member of any political/armed militia group?

Salam o akaikum
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza

phr mjy kia krna hoga tell me plzz
Doodh mien moliyaan daal ker peeni honghi called moli shake pee paoo gey many people cant digest and thrown out. App pehley ghr mien moliyaan la ker belnder mien daal ker moli shake banaoo pee kr hazam ker gey tu ISI walay khud contact ker lyen gey because app hazam kerney ke baad jo gas chodu gey tu door door tak baat phail jaye ghi ke anso gas kiss ney mari.

Because he has special ability he does not has brain. Pata nahin kis ka number de mara hai thread per :-D :-D
Mene call ki thi Aunty ney uthaya aor boli app pagal khanay se baat ker rehy hien kab se application daal rakhi hey app atay kioun nahien isko lene marrz badta ja raha hey. Kal ghali se awara kuta pakad laya aor bathroom mien le ja kr inetrogation kerni shroun ker di water boarding bhi kerwai phir pocha tum raw ke agent hona kuta chup phir waterboarding aor current k jatkay phit poocha tum raw ke agent ho na kuta iss dafa bonka tabhi jaan choti uski.

ISI = Inter Services Intelligence
Services = Pakistan defence forces

hope that helps.. No civilian operatives in ISI, however becoming an informant is a different thing......are you an active member of any political/armed militia group?
uncle, better not misguide the fellow.....agency is filled with Civilians, who have been leading some pretty succeful ops, down from the ranks of OM, GD, ASI to DD

i want 2 jion isi its my passion plz tell me
every 2-3 yrs they announce vacancies under the umbrella of 'Ministry of Defence', the last posts were announced in Feb, 2014, the recruitment completed in July.
I am not sure but expect the new ones to be out by first quarter of next year.....as they usually announce the posts after previous process is complete......
mind you its a lonnnnngggg processs

I was misinformed, I thought ISI comprised of active duty personnel only. I stand corrected now.
Thank you for the info, but who did you call "Uncle"? :pissed:

uncle, better not misguide the fellow.....agency is filled with Civilians, who have been leading some pretty succeful ops, down from the ranks of OM, GD, ASI to DD

every 2-3 yrs they announce vacancies under the umbrella of 'Ministry of Defence', the last posts were announced in Feb, 2014, the recruitment completed in July.
I am not sure but expect the new ones to be out by first quarter of next year.....as they usually announce the posts after previous process is complete......
mind you its a lonnnnngggg processs

Salam o akaikum
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza
ISI employs civilians on different support assignments (Computer sciences,Mathematicians,Statisticians etc). Civilians are not hired for main ops. If you do join them, do so with the expectations of limited career growth as civilians are not promoted beyond a certain level and the managerial level appointments come from services. And if you do at some future time get frustrated, you would find mostly entry level jobs (if you get frustrated earlier) waiting for you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom