What's new

i want to join ISI as a civilian

He don't understand it is not like English TV series where one can become consultant for fbi

ISI employs civilians on different support assignments (Computer sciences,Mathematicians,Statisticians etc). Civilians are not hired for main ops. If you do join them, do so with the expectations of limited career growth as civilians are not promoted beyond a certain level and the managerial level appointments come from services. And if you do at some future time get frustrated, you would find mostly entry level jobs (if you get frustrated earlier) waiting for you

True! I dont know why he wants to join ISI? If he is true Pakistani then he shud not look for ISI shelter.

Salam o akaikum
i want to join ISI as a civilian,anyone can help me and suggest me ?
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza
I wanted to marry a girl.
But after my engagement with her, I was like: Yeh kia chez hai bhai.
Thanks God, I had a chance to break the engagement.
So the punch line is: Kch chezain door se hi achi lagti hain.

join it if you can handle it, because they will test you with thick danday up your gand to see if you talk too much.

Make sure you have Vaseline, cos you want it to go smooth with you saying ooouu nicely done ISI. Not like ahhh mera gand patna please mujee democracy jai dai.
ha ha ha ha , I really enjoy to read childish wishes :)))

ha ha ha ha , I really enjoy to read childish wishes :)))

They are not wishes my friend. They are true experiences from people who have been sent to my surgery by isi to stitch up their gannd you see i am trauma surgeon. I must admit their are some days i just cant be arsed stitching someones virginity.

They are not wishes my friend. They are true experiences from people who have been sent to my surgery by isi to stitch up their gannd you see i am trauma surgeon. I must admit their are some days i just cant be arsed stitching someones virginity.
Well they deserve that to be treat in that way!!! :)

I also want to know how to apply for isi and what requirements are needed?

Salam o akaikum
i want to join ISI as a civilian,anyone can help me and suggest me ?
Thanks
Regards
Murtaza

ISI hire a fair degree of civilians to do tech work, if you have a high end engineering degree, keep an eye out for recruitment adverts in your local news paper. They also head hunt a lot from NUST, NET etc. This is what the advert looks like: see if you have any skills that they may need (mainly Telecoms, VOIP and technical)

326_Ministry-Of-Defence.jpg

ISI hire a fair degree of civilians to do tech work, if you have a high end engineering degree, keep an eye out for recruitment adverts in your local news paper. They also head hunt a lot from NUST, NET etc. This is what the advert looks like: see if you have any skills that they may need (mainly Telecoms, VOIP and technical)

326_Ministry-Of-Defence.jpg
to which extent merit is observed in the hiring process? i hear the soldiers are favored over civilians is it true? last time i was shortlisted but never heard from them.

Back
Top Bottom