What's new

I want to go non-veg from Veg?

nobody eats pork here. most of meat eaters are Muslims here. you know ;) and hygiene is a big issue here. :(

Gurkhas Hindus eat pork along with other North east people.You don't have to eat it though.

You can start anyway you want. There is no danger of suddenly switching to a meat diet from a veggie one. Order a (pizza and a cheese burger.) Enjoy the new life.
yep. actually pizza costs here 200 to 500 rupees (400 to 100 pKRupees I guess)
in other hand Subway and MccD costs only 100 rupees. (200PKR).
but still pizza>Burger :p

Gurkhas Hindus eat pork along with other North east people.You don't have to eat it though.
bacon hi pork hai na ??

I sent you a message on your profile page. I have family in both Kanpur and Lucknow too. Dad is from Kanpur. Studied in Lucknow.

Do you visit often?
based on reply in other threads I guess one visit per year. :p

yep. actually pizza costs here 200 to 500 rupees (400 to 100 pKRupees I guess)
in other hand Subway and MccD costs only 100 rupees. (200PKR).
but still pizza>Burger :p

bacon hi pork hai na ??

based on reply in other threads I guess one visit per year. :p
download (1).jpg

indian pork chops

I have never been to India so didn't know it was this bad. But he doesn't have to order from Pizza hut, I'm sure there are other places that sell pizza if he lives in a big city.

Don't take his silly comment seriously. It is like arguing that lack of pork as a choice means the food is terrible.

No man.

I am a pure non-vegetarian.

Green leafy stuff gives me hives.

strong-tooth-300x205.jpg

waise ye chicken testain kaisa hota hai? =:)

My grandparents too were from Pakistan Punjab. We were forced to part with our property and many of our relatives killed by Muslim for no wrong on their part in 1947. In that we both are on the same boat.
you must liberate Punjab from evil Pakistanis :lol:

Don't tell him to buy pizzas, lol. If you see the menu of a single pizza hut in India you may vomit. Seriously I don't know how the people live there. No beef options and more than half the options are ghas phus, or vegi. Living in any city on that side of the border is very hard for anyone with such eating habits. The people are used to living without meat. Its Himsa to eat meat or something. Still chicken seems to be available though I prefer the super supreme which isn't even on the Indian menu.
yes. most of pizzas are Cheese, double cheese, triple cheeses and mushroom is borderline.

but we Navy many non veg pizzas too

strong-tooth-300x205.jpg

waise ye chicken testain kaisa hota hai? =:)

you must liberate Punjab from evil Pakistanis :lol:

yes. most of pizzas are Cheese, double cheese, triple cheeses and mushroom is borderline.

but we Navy many non veg pizzas too
The problem would be with someone who has beef or other meat as a part of his diet. Ones who have not even tasted it can more easily avoid beef or any kind of meat for that matter.

I have never been to India so didn't know it was this bad. But he doesn't have to order from Pizza hut, I'm sure there are other places that sell pizza if he lives in a big city.
I am living in tier 3 city.
bit we have very food chain (- KFC)
and we have great Infrastructure here thanks to modi like clean roads,METRO BUS WITH SPECIAL ROADS,2 DIFFERENT CITY buses and my city is 9th cleanest city in india with Extremely low poor people. :)

I'm waiting for him to confirm.

Because then we can compare notes.

And have some fun ....
ha ha vo to bhaag gya :lol:

ha ha vo to bhaag gya :lol:

It's obvious he is being economic with the truth big time.

It will not take me more than a week to trace his kin down there should he persist.

But seeing he's a batch of 2007, I would like to give him the benefit of doubt first.

Its no big deal people on both sides having family across the border. But like most bawas, I have a big nose, and fine tuned to the smell of bovine fecal matter.

The day our IB starts allowing 30-something year old Pakistani males across our borders and into our heartland like clockwork year on year, is the year you know you're Alice and you've just entered Wonderland.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I am a gujarati indian vegetarian brahmin ( i eat egg white), however for some health problems i would like to start non-veg(lost 20+ KGS in just 3 months). Are there any vegetarians who have tried and which is the best way to start. i do not want to jolt my system. I would like to transition slowly and keep my health in mind.
Whats your current weight?

I was born in Islamabad but that doesn't change the fact that I have a solid link with lucknow. Both my parents were born in Lucknow and our family is in many Indian occupied parts. I see it as my duty to liberate Lucknow.

You know nothing about Lucknow and good luck with that dream.I can promise you one thing if you want to visit you are most welcomed if you want to liberate then don't book the return ticket.

I was born in Islamabad but that doesn't change the fact that I have a solid link with lucknow. Both my parents were born in Lucknow and our family is in many Indian occupied parts. I see it as my duty to liberate Lucknow.
:enjoy:

Hey guys! I am a gujarati indian vegetarian brahmin ( i eat egg white), however for some health problems i would like to start non-veg(lost 20+ KGS in just 3 months). Are there any vegetarians who have tried and which is the best way to start. i do not want to jolt my system. I would like to transition slowly and keep my health in mind.

(AND I DONT CONSIDER COWS ARE MY MOTHER SO.....)

20+ Kgs in 3 months(weird)if its true then its a serious problem. Whats your age?? . Do u have any thyroid problem hyper/hypo ? any problem with appetite? Abdominal pain/ Gastroenteritis u have?. Definitely u must have constipation problem.Diet won't help in ur case. Better consult gastroenterologist ASAP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom