I want to go non-veg from Veg?

Start with
Beef Nihari
Mutton Biryani
Chicken Handi
Chicken Makhni
Beef Chapli kebabs fried in fat

For next week, i will let you know.

In bangalore where we can get good beef, I used to take in siddiqui near cantonment/shivaji nagar and bommanahalli surrounding areas.... is there any better place/restaurant in bangalore to have beef?

Yup!! Loads of places. Try restaurants like Grill House, Tulp, Mother Cluckers etc etc etc. Many good places serve beef.Or you want street food go to Islampur near HAL yum yumyum.

Hey guys! I am a gujarati indian vegetarian brahmin ( i eat egg white), however for some health problems i would like to start non-veg(lost 20+ KGS in just 3 months). Are there any vegetarians who have tried and which is the best way to start. i do not want to jolt my system. I would like to transition slowly and keep my health in mind.

(AND I DONT CONSIDER COWS ARE MY MOTHER SO.....)

you lost 20hg in 3 months? that's a lot more serious than any meat can fix. Hope you've seen the doctor, checked out thyroid etc? Did you start any new medication just before the weight loss started? for eg some types of statins prescribed for cholesterol can do it too. For eg pitavastatin vs rosuvastatin - both can be prescribed for cholesterol but one works better for Indians and the other for non-Indians!

NEVER try non veg for some health problems. It will make things worse.

Otherwise, watch Hannibal(the series). Watch how he cooks the meat. You will automatically grow a need within you for well cooked meat. :tup:
okay :)

hey guys i am going to try chicken for the first time today.
shuold i order Chicken tikka from subway ?
menu_other_favourite_subs_chicken_tikka.jpg

buffalo-chicken.jpg
? it is too heavy for me ?i am just scared ! i dont know why.:sick::argh:

I think the OP is trolling. 47 to 50 kg? Losing 20 kg in 12 weeks? :tdown:
pahle 70 kgs+ tha aab mai 47/50 e hu :tsk::pissed:

Hey guys! I am a gujarati indian vegetarian brahmin ( i eat egg white), however for some health problems i would like to start non-veg(lost 20+ KGS in just 3 months). Are there any vegetarians who have tried and which is the best way to start. i do not want to jolt my system. I would like to transition slowly and keep my health in mind.

(AND I DONT CONSIDER COWS ARE MY MOTHER SO.....)
Start with fish . selmon and tuna.

I understand you had typhoid and that followed by weight loss.
Ask your doctor to check your dehydration levels, sugar levels and specifically blood acetone levels.
In Typhoid the bacteria are carried by white blood cells in the liver, spleen, and bone marrow, where they multiply and reenter the bloodstream and then move into intestinal tract . Thus at this stage your body digestive system is weak, eating meat will make a further issue as a week liver will not be able to support digestion of too much of fats. This could further risk you to Jaundice.

Ideally eat soya proteins, eggs and if you are comfortable with digestion of milk fats, then try indian sweets like peda.
In non veg section you can try fish, but dont exert more pressure on your digestive system. Try to consume things that your system is able to absorb, else you will loose all the energy and water.

Finally drink a lot of water and take advice of nutrition expert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom