What's new

I want to go non-veg from Veg?

No matter how much you eat, if your digestive system is weak you need to first make it strong. Have soft food, which can be digested easily and absorbed by your body. Fatty food (meat etc ) requires strong digestive system to break it down else it becomes pure fat. So work on your digestive system first.

it was a Freaking Joke ! @Abu Namr

Aghori tribe.

Some ppl eat everything that crawls on the face of earth.
man-vs-wild-eating-giant-larva-o.gif
:angel:

In bangalore where we can get good beef, I used to take in siddiqui near cantonment/shivaji nagar and bommanahalli surrounding areas.... is there any better place/restaurant in bangalore to have beef?

Last edited:
Hey guys! I am a gujarati indian vegetarian brahmin ( i eat egg white), however for some health problems i would like to start non-veg(lost 20+ KGS in just 3 months). Are there any vegetarians who have tried and which is the best way to start. i do not want to jolt my system. I would like to transition slowly and keep my health in mind.

(AND I DONT CONSIDER COWS ARE MY MOTHER SO.....)
Get your self checked out , you might have diabetes.

In bangalore where we can get good beef, I used to take in siddiqui near cantonment/shivaji nagar and bommanahalli surrounding areas.... is there any better place/restaurant in bangalore to have beef?
Sepings road in the night has some great Kebabs being sold , also Opp Russel market there are some restaurants which serve amazing food.
Try Fanoos :)

Kebabs .
round ones chicken ones ,mutton ones ,lamb ones seekh ones fat ones small ones anyones .
start with chicken or fish kebabs or as we say kawaaaaabs

1020x684.jpg

Hey guys! I am a gujarati indian vegetarian brahmin ( i eat egg white), however for some health problems i would like to start non-veg(lost 20+ KGS in just 3 months). Are there any vegetarians who have tried and which is the best way to start. i do not want to jolt my system. I would like to transition slowly and keep my health in mind.

how you lose 20 kg in three damn months????????????

btw from today i start 3 days of uncooked vegi and fruits diet

Parashu,I am also a vegetarain. Recently I lost 3 kilos in a month. just do some exercise & yoga. I would recommend skipping. Mark my words.

NEVER try non veg for some health problems. It will make things worse.

Otherwise, watch Hannibal(the series). Watch how he cooks the meat. You will automatically grow a need within you for well cooked meat. :tup:

I was born in Islamabad but that doesn't change the fact that I have a solid link with lucknow. Both my parents were born in Lucknow and our family is in many Indian occupied parts. I see it as my duty to liberate Lucknow.
Better take your family and your relatives back to Islamabad

You're such a troll! :D

Eat a mama burger............ :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom