What's new

I want to go non-veg from Veg?

:o: ye kya hai ?
skiny Bhoot nath :sarcastic:

Don't show your ignorant here.My grand mother is fit still at the age of 98 because she never eat non vegetarian.Of course genetic also a reason for her fitness.
My great grand father 94
My great Grand mother 98/96
My Father's Uncle 102* 8-)
My Grandfather 84*
My Grandmother 80*

Try starting off with chicken.

Do not experiment wit rare stuff like duck meat
Duck meat bhi hota hai ??:o:

My favorite option in meat is beef. But it is now even less readily available in Lucknow as it was before. Our Karachi and Islamabad has good beef. Its not good though trying to control what you eat or drink, be it in Pakistan or any other place.

99% of Indian restaurants in India will not have beef. Lucknow is not an exception. Restaurants do it intentionally because Hindus don't eat beef. Offering beef means loosing a large customer base.

Can't you love your life think about Modi, what if he kept you red handed eating meat.

Apart from joke ,

I think you can start any meat but start with small quantity may be your stomach would get heavy in begining.

Some people here like my sister she can't digest beaf.

If u want to gain wait mutton & fish is light great for you to gain wait. I consider brieler chicken is just like eating trash because it can't been able to stand on its on, u know what I mean
he's in Delhi now 8-)

thanks for Advice !:tup::cheers:

Hey guys! I am a gujarati indian vegetarian brahmin ( i eat egg white), however for some health problems i would like to start non-veg(lost 20+ KGS in just 3 months). Are there any vegetarians who have tried and which is the best way to start. i do not want to jolt my system. I would like to transition slowly and keep my health in mind.

(AND I DONT CONSIDER COWS ARE MY MOTHER SO.....)

If your aim is to increase weight,

1. Have hazelnut, Almonds go for a routine walk everyday(to nullify trans-fat in hazelnut)
2. Have mutton leg bone soup, its good for you joints and helps lot to have balanced hemoglobin.
3. Soaked moong dal everyday morning in empty stomach.

do it for 45 days.....

Important Note : Reply me immediately if the above points works, because I have to start the above dieting after successful experiment on you.... he he..... :omghaha:

20 KG in 3 months and your not sick - bullshit

However i would say start with chicken as other guys here suggested. Also too much non-veg is also bad for health/heart etc.

I would recommend 1 tandoori chicken and fish once a week.
typhoid+weak immune system+heavy stress :)

thanks for Advice, and i will post pics later :)

My favorite option in meat is beef. But it is now even less readily available in Lucknow as it was before. Our Karachi and Islamabad has good beef. Its not good though trying to control what you eat or drink, be it in Pakistan or any other place.
Pakistan main bhi Lucknow hai ? :what:

99% of Indian restaurants in India will not have beef. Lucknow is not an exception. Restaurants do it intentionally because Hindus don't eat beef. Offering beef means loosing a large customer base.
Its idiotic banning things. Its the same with pork in Pakistan. How does it hurt someone when someone else eats it. Shocking state of utter stupidity.

If your aim is to increase weight,

1. Have hazelnut, Almonds go for a routine walk everyday(to nullify trans-fat in hazelnut)
2. Have mutton leg bone soup, its good for you joints and helps lot to have balanced hemoglobin.
3. Soaked moong dal everyday morning in empty stomach.

do it for 45 days.....

Important Note : Reply me immediately if the above points works, because I have to start the above dieting after successful experiment on you.... he he..... :omghaha:
:angry::mad::pissed:

Its idiotic banning things. Its the same with pork in Pakistan. How does it hurt someone when someone else eats it. Shocking state of utter stupidity.

There is no ban in UP. In fact there is no ban in almost all Indian states except for one or two.

I experimented with duck samosas from Farzi cafe, i regret it every bit

Duck meat is great if you know how to cook it. The best way to eat duck is to make small site size pieces and deep fry it.

Health,Personal life,Race,Culture,Morals,Values etc. > Religion

Just kidding buddy.

Eating the nasty green stuff is highly unnatural.

Man's teeth and gut evolved to tear into and digest meat.

Not chew the cud like a cow.

1. Start pork with Beer if you are skinny,you will gain weight in no time.

2.If you want a good body and doing weight workouts then eat lean meat with high protein like Chicken Breast.

Back
Top Bottom