What's new

I VOTED.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
@karan.1970 is an extremist, fundamentalist and a fanatic evil yindoo. He must have voted for "Maut ka saudagar". :lol:
heh heh.. I have sworn affidavits from all the folks I helped that they will vote for the BJP :)

btw, jokes aside, this is the first time in my life that I have voted against Congress..

not even if i carry my passport and other id's? i know my name will be in the voters list.
Aadhar, PAN, Passport, college id nothing else???

I stand corrected. This time, the rules have been changed by the Election Commission to allow for voting using other approved ID documents even if voter card isn't there. As long as the name is on the voter's list, other documents should suffice.

I stand corrected. This time, the rules have been changed by the Election Commission to allow for voting using other approved ID documents even if voter card isn't there. As long as the name is on the voter's list, other documents should suffice.

You are helpful as always :)

This election season in India, I want to see your Right Index Finger. Did you exercise your RIGHT TO VOTE?

Not important whom you voted for, exercising your duty as a citizen is more important..............

So, Please post the pic of your index finger & let the world know.............. I VOTED!!!

@Sidak @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @KRAIT @scorpionx @onu1886 @madhu_greenleaf @jha @GreenFoe @CorporateAffairs @Guynextdoor2 @jbgt90 @others....................

(not mentioning many NRI friends as they can't vote :cray: )

P.S. MYNE YOU WILL GET ON APRIL 24TH :D

:closed:....................

If you live in foreighn countries as an Indian,can you vote to,(embassy,consulate)?

This election season in India, I want to see your Right Index Finger. Did you exercise your RIGHT TO VOTE?

Not important whom you voted for, exercising your duty as a citizen is more important..............

So, Please post the pic of your index finger & let the world know.............. I VOTED!!!

@Sidak @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @KRAIT @scorpionx @onu1886 @madhu_greenleaf @jha @GreenFoe @CorporateAffairs @Guynextdoor2 @jbgt90 @others....................

Bhai, Ab to ink bhi dhul gai hai.

Done on 10th ..har har modiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

lost my voters id so can I vote?

carry and govt ID card. PPT, DL, PAN, AAdhar etc.

Day after tomorrow ;)

Well lets see , i voted on the 6 for the munciple zilla parishad elections. voted on the 13 for the panchayat elections , and will vote again for the assembly and general elections on the 30 of this month. :)

lost my voters id so can I vote?

Yes you can still vote

Yes you can vote if you don't have a Voter ID / Electors' Photo Identity Card (EPIC) card but it is mandatory that your name should be present in the Voter list / Electoral roll. You can show a valid photo identity card like the driving license, passport on the day of polling as an alternative for Voter's ID card

FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom