What's new

I VOTED.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please share to whom you voted and why...if its okay with you,,

Voter id is a must, nothing else will do?

damn!! my first general elections and I so badly wanted to vote.

Please chk your name in voter list, i think you can take another id - passport etc.

no harm in trying.

also chk out the EC website.

Also, did you register a police complain?

You need to have that ID.

Damn it most people told me any government issued photo id will be fine. Anyways I have few friends in Student wing of Congress will check if they can help me out fast.

Damn it most people told me any government issued photo id will be fine. Anyways I have few friends in Student wing of Congress will check if they can help me out fast.

don't tell them you are a BJP supporter :D

Please chk your name in voter list, i think you can take another id - passport etc.

no harm in trying.

The other irony is whether you have the ID Or not doesnt matter if your name is not on that list....

don't tell them you are a BJP supporter :D

I have never told them as almost all of my friends are Muslim :lol:as a matter of fact I was I die hard die hard congressi and a Rahul Gandhi fan before joining pdf(even I can't believe it now I was such a big fool)

no harm in trying.

my name will surely be there in the voter mandate because I voted in the state elections.

I didnt register a complaint because I misplaced my voter id while shifting house.

I appeal every Indian member to vote in election.

Voting in election is our duty, who don't vote (despite having no problem) has no moral right to criticize government actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom