What's new

Telanganaführer KCR conducted an ethnic survey with aim to kick out Andhra natives.

If you support KCR who has declared this muslim reservation it is equal to you supporting reservations for muslims. That is how democracy works. We choose leaders who reflect our point of view
Sir, we will support party which reflects majority of our views or sections which are more important. In that case I support because he is clear in what to do and clean with out corruption.
I support BJP and Modi and I may not agree with some of BJP views.

What has YSR or SC got to do with this ?

Reservation for Muslims is not new topic which KCR invented. Its proposed in every state except where BJP is ruling.

Moral corruption, political corruption, etc ...are all various forms of corruption.

Some affect in negatively and are direct loss to people. Some dont.

BTW no amount of reservation is going to turn the muslims away from the Majlis That is a most absurd belief. Its like saying muslims would turn away from the muslim league and vote for the congress. History says otherwise.
Muslim share for BJP is increasing and so is literacy among Muslims. Some things are changing right?

This again defies logic. KCR only rubber stamped a decision. Your own link says,

During the counselling which began on August 14, only 141 engineering colleges out of 315 in Telangana were given permission to take part while others were denied it as they lacked the facilities required as per the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) guidelines. However, as of now, 95,000 engineering seats are available for 84,888 students who qualified Eamcet-2014 in the engineering stream in Telangana. Since enough seats are available, it is unlikely that the barred colleges would get any students even if they are allowed to participate in the second phase of the counseling. Also, going by the current pace of certificate verification, only about 60,000 students are likely to take admission.

Nobody would have taken admission in these colleges anyway. They would have shut down anyway, KCR or no KCR.
Do you think the same woud have happened with congress government in rule which have huge reddys support. reddys are the owners of most Engineering colleges I guess.

And what is the situation in Andhra colleges ?

The next state to fall to the BJP :) Another 5 years guys, just hold on.
I support Modi and BJP at center but, there are no good leaders for BJP in Telangana or Andhra except Kishan reddy. KCR is not inefficient neither he is stupid. His decisions may make Andhra people or center angry but not people of Telangana. So think twice.

I support Modi and BJP at center but, there are no good leaders for BJP in Telangana or Andhra except Kishan reddy. KCR is not inefficient neither he is stupid. His decisions may make Andhra people or center angry but not people of Telangana. So think twice.

this is interesting.

so what is your view of KCR? his flaws, his strengths? Thank you for your time. :-)

Calls Modi Fascist.
Abuses Chandrababu Naidu on daily basis.
Considers himself Nizam of Telangana.
Daughter says Kashmir and Telangana are not part of India.
Chuddy Buddy with Owasis brothers.
Got a state because dying Congress wanted Telangana votes.
Is Telangana destines to become a cesspit of Maoism, Islamofascism, and racism?

Calling Modi any thing is purely political.

Chandra Babu in no saint. His double standards politics in Andhra and Telangana are disgusting,

What she said was technically correct but should not have said any thing. She is too frank. Politicians like her are rare.

BJP tpp supports yedurappa and LJD. Some times you have to compromise to stay in power to do good.

With out KCR there would be no Telangana. Even BJP would have given Telangana if not Congress.

KCR is like Modi. Pro development with tough decisions. He will not tolerate naxals or miscreants from any religion or region.

this is interesting.

so what is your view of KCR? his flaws, his strengths? Thank you for your time. :-)

Not corrupt. pro development. Tough stand on corruption. he is seriously tying for system which will eliminate corruption for industry establishment. Even before elections he discussed about power and water crisis in Telangana. He have clear vision.

Flaws: TRS is in power for first time. Not changing some policies. Not much friendly with center BJP. May be minority appeasement.

Last edited:
Calling Modi any thing is purely political.

Chandra Babu in no saint. His double standards politics in Andhra and Telangana are disgusting,

What she said was technically correct but should not have said any thing. She is too frank. Politicians like her are rare.

BJP tpp supports yedurappa and LJD. Some times you have to compromise to stay in power to do good.

With out there would be no Telangana. Even BJP would have given Telangana if not Congress.

KCR is like Modi. Pro development with tough decisions. He will not tolerate naxals or miscreants from any religion or region.

aren't there graft allegations against him? I have read his Kamma xaste friends made a killing in the real estate business :unsure:

this is interesting.

Sentiments for creation of Telangana runs deep here but Hyderabad city is owned by BJP-TDP, TRS electoral success were in rest of the state.

aren't there graft allegations against him? I have read his Kamma xaste friends made a killing in the real estate business :unsure:
Yes. Kamma businessmen made fortune. Best example being Ramoji Rao (Head of ETV EEnadu) and Ramoji Film city. Only reason people appreciate Chandra Babu is for what he did in Hyderabad. He is not too corrupt as Jagan. Heck no body is as corrupt as Jagan.

I support Modi and BJP at center but, there are no good leaders for BJP in Telangana or Andhra except Kishan reddy.
its some what same in other south states,except Karnatakam...
In Kerala they don't have a good influencing leader,except rajagopal(he is now more than 80 years and seems not very active these days)..Remaining all are opportunist,no vision and have no influence or command...Only interested in making inter party groups and fights....

its some what same in other south states,except Karnatakam...
In Kerala they don't have a good influencing leader,except rajagopal(he is now more than 80 years and seems not very active these days)..Remaining all are opportunist,no vision and have no influence or command...Only interested in making inter party groups and fights....
The reason in Andhra and Telangana may be different. As the major fight is between Congress and TDP, BJP is sidelined for decades. People never took BJP as serious contender. And there are hardly any communal tensions outside Hyderabad. Thats the reason you see BJP and MIM winning in Hyderabad but not elsewhere.

Yes. Kamma businessmen made fortune. Best example being Ramoji Rao (Head of ETV EEnadu) and Ramoji Film city. Only reason people appreciate Chandra Babu is for what he did in Hyderabad.

When an Industrialist made lots of money with his talent and created thousands of jobs in Hyd, why do we talk about his Caste? In Fact, we have very BIG Industrialists from every Caste in Hyderabad. The current survey is not about Caste or anything. This is just for KCR and his party survival in Hyderbad along with few other districts in future. KCR's party doesn't have any ideology to survive. So, this is what he is doing now by creating rift.

When an Industrialist made lots of money with his talent and created thousands of jobs in Hyd, why do we talk about his Caste? In Fact, we have very BIG Industrialists from every Caste in Hyderabad. The current survey is not about Caste or anything. This is just for KCR and his party survival in Hyderbad along with few other districts in future. KCR's party doesn't have any ideology to survive. So, this is what he is doing now by creating rift.

If you want to ignore the fact that Kamma people got benefits when both NTR and CBN were in power, I cant say anything. I said there is difference in corruption between CBN and Jagan. Of them CBN is better. But he is not clean sir.

By your comment I gues you may be from Andhra or Seema who hates KCR for apparently no reason.

Rift between whom? I see no protests in Telangana regarding survey exceot from opposition parties.

Back
Top Bottom