What's new

Telanganaführer KCR conducted an ethnic survey with aim to kick out Andhra natives.

Let me make some things clear for people not familiar wth KCR or TRS or Telangana.

There is no question of corruption involving KCR or any of his family members as for now and it will remain as such. KCR is the best person with good knowledge in every aspect of Telangana. He may play politics to get the CM post, but the thing is once he became CM, he is doing his best.

KCR did decent job as CM for this first three months time. He is trying to change things, remove corruption, take back occupied government lands, make Hyderabad safe and better city. KTR his son is doing great job in promoting IT in Hyderabad. Wait for 3 years and you will see development in Telangana. I hate when some one comments with out knowledge on ground realities. The only problem Telangana facing is power crisis. T government is trying every possible way to handle power crisis.

The survey was not perfect, but it is not over yet. The details are are digitally stored and are used in every welfare schemes. It helped in identifying more houses and helps in detecting massive corruption in Indiira house scheme.
wow.. you are saying he is not corrupt ???? have you been to his estate ... do you think he owns that wealth is came from his ancestors. .. kcr plays dirty politics. .. I am not against TG.. but against dirty politics. .. kcr created a situation between divide and conquer ... common Andhra people done nothing against TG ... but he is targeting common people. .. people migrate from one place to another place because of opportunity to work... so plenty Andhra people migrated to Hyd ... Hyd benefitted lot from them too. .. India is a free country .. any one can move any where ... how can KCR bring 56 rule to define local or non local...

wow.. you are saying he is not corrupt ???? have you been to his estate ... do you think he owns that wealth is came from his ancestors. .. kcr plays dirty politics. .. I am not against TG.. but against dirty politics. .. kcr created a situation between divide and conquer ... common Andhra people done nothing against TG ... but he is targeting common people. .. people migrate from one place to another place because of opportunity to work... so plenty Andhra people migrated to Hyd ... Hyd benefitted lot from them too. .. India is a free country .. any one can move any where ... how can KCR bring 56 rule to define local or non local...
He inherited lot from his ancestors. Could you quote any article or any genuine news saying KCR is corrupt. he is not even in power for long.

India is a free country. No one is stopping any one from moving to Hyderabd.But there is criteria for locals in every region around our country. There is always rift among Andhra and T when there is obvious discrimination in budget allocation and water sharing.

He is not going to decide on his own. There is judiciary which can block his decisions if challenged.

I am tired of listening this migration theory and I am not gonna argue on that. Which dirty politics. TRS party distributed least amount of money in 2014 elections.

telengana has bright future... the influence of coastal andhra people should be reduced otherwise telengana people wont get what they wanted.

KChandraShekhar_Rao_PTI12.jpg

Let me make some things clear for people not familiar wth KCR or TRS or Telangana.

There is no question of corruption involving KCR or any of his family members as for now and it will remain as such. KCR is the best person with good knowledge in every aspect of Telangana. He may play politics to get the CM post, but the thing is once he became CM, he is doing his best.

KCR did decent job as CM for this first three months time. He is trying to change things, remove corruption, take back occupied government lands, make Hyderabad safe and better city. KTR his son is doing great job in promoting IT in Hyderabad. Wait for 3 years and you will see development in Telangana. I hate when some one comments with out knowledge on ground realities. The only problem Telangana facing is power crisis. T government is trying every possible way to handle power crisis.

The survey was not perfect, but it is not over yet. The details are are digitally stored and are used in every welfare schemes. It helped in identifying more houses and helps in detecting massive corruption in Indiira house scheme.

Initially I did not like his politics, because I did not think it was wise to divide the telugu people in the name of Telangana and Andhra.

Now that the bifurcation happened, we have accept reality and make good use of resources. Reality sector has got hit really hard. Business is down and retailers are hard pressed to pay rent. In this climate the survey was conducted and people had apprehensions about KCR's real intentions. But the survey form was a lame duck affair with nativity clause removed. And it was voluntary to disclose information.

By all accounts one day survey was huge hit with people. Telangana people from all over India flocked to their villages and towns in Telangana. The sops that were promised like 2 bedroom house for poor and 3 acre land for dalits created an impression among people that if they missed the survey they will lose out on the sops. I have never seen entire Hyderabad shut down like this. It was total shut down including street vendors opting to stay away for one day. It was unprecedented in its magnitude and to KCR's credit he pulled it off quite successfully.

Now we have to wait and see how he going to use this data to benefit Telangana. It has already revealed that Telangana has 10 lakh more households than it was previously envisaged. Even before the survey happened 17 lakh bogus ration cards were surrendered voluntarily mostly by dealers. The gross mismatch of population to number of white ration cards meant gross misuse of welfare schemes like arogyashree medical benefits, student fee reimbursement, housing for weaker sections and cheaper food for BPL card holders. My understanding is that they will delink ration cards to welfare shemes. Before they do that they need another id card like aadhar card with its biometric data will be used. Hence the survey to get an accurate data on households and to weed out fake beneficiaries.

telengana has bright future... the influence of coastal andhra people should be reduced otherwise telengana people wont get what they wanted.

sounding like K Chandresekhar Rao there :P

If KCR indeed delivers on his promises then he is in for a long inning with no rival.

Back
Top Bottom