What's new

Mufti proposes putting PDP in control of Kashmir, BJP of Jammu, and Congress of Ladakh

Is the three governing council formula going to benfit the people of J&K

• Total voters
What about Kashmiri Pundits? What about there land?

And you know what religion Kashmiri were before Terrorists put sword on there throat and forced to accept Koran? Just by accepting Koran they become ethenically different?

I don't know by changing religion ethenicity and culture lost...

Hindu pundits are not kashmiris to begin with. Kashmiris were bhudists or some other religion like Kalash people religion for exemple before Islam.

Even if a seperate state of kashmir is formed it will not merge with Pakistan. It will still be an integral part of India

I don't care, the only thing i care about is muslim Kashmiri areas should stay under Pakistani muslims.

Hindu pundits are not kashmiris to begin with. Kashmiris were bhudists or some other religion like Kalash people religion for exemple before Islam.
I don't care, the only thing i care about is muslim Kashmiri areas should stay under Pakistani muslims.
Ghenda swamy .... we don't care about what Pakistanis think about Kashmir .... you are not a player when it comes to the valley.

Ghenda swamy .... we don't care about what Pakistanis think about Kashmir .... you are not a player when it comes to the valley.

Kashmiri muslims are players in HoK, thats what matters.

There were no kalash ppl in Kashmir. And who were buddhist before Buddh was born? What other religion Maulana?? There was no other religion, There was no Islam ...

Kashmir is named over Kashyap rishi Not Muhammad..

Kashmiri MLAs have exposed their communal face by not supporting BJP because that will make a Hindu a CM of J & K. After this incidence there is no point in Kashmir and Jamu-laddakh remaing a single state. Make them separate state. Why should Hindus accept a Muslim as their CM. Most of the money state have recieved is spend for Vally only and Hindus and Buddhas faces a huge religious discrimination. It is the time for a Saperate Jammu state. Mufti is right hare.

no it doesn't .. we will convert them or kill them as we fcukin please.
Why belittle our own people for someone interested in trolling??

Hindu pundits are not kashmiris to begin with. Kashmiris were bhudists or some other religion like Kalash people religion for exemple before Islam..

I wish Aurangzeb should have known this little fact...Poor chap spent so much time and money in getting Kashmiri pundits converted which were non-existent and that too whopping 300 odd years ago...what a moron must he have been!! ... God please save ghenda!!

PDP leader Mehbooba Mufti praising Vajpayee after meeting the J&K Governor

Back
Top Bottom