What's new

I thought we were "Na-qaabil-e-taskhir"? Or did I miss something?

War Thunder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So CIA launched a regime change op, and we failed to protect our elected man at the helms, after accepting there was indeed an ongoing op.
What can be more shameful for a security apparatus, to accept an ongoing op in a security meeting and then sit and do nothing and in fact coordinate and facilitate the op?
Give the country to the thugs again to destroy all evidences against them and to once again loot and destroy our economy?

Our agencies failed to protect us.
And there is an ongoing drama about Twitter trends being propaganda, while me being a Digital Marketer knows exactly how organic they are, and how no so-called arrest is going to change it.

What did I miss in this whole drama?
Do we have the weakest people leading our forces and agencies right now, who decided to give away the country to thugs just because they couldn't stand a strong man in PM office who dares speak like a man and carry the guts to face the strongest of foes and tell them he won't bow unlike our commando generals who have previously hung a PM on American call, and later sold away the entire country to the Americans over a call after 9/11? Is a free man too much for their slave minds?

Is our army too used to the week slave minded folk in PM office, so they don't make them look like stupid when they talk strong and courageous?

And yeah, if this sounds like propaganda to someone, then they can keep living in their cave and that cave has given us nothing but misery and slavery throughout the decades, and I am sick of what they have been doing to my country.

So CIA launched a regime change op, and we failed to protect our elected man at the helms, after accepting there was indeed an ongoing op.
What can be more shameful for a security apparatus, to accept an ongoing op in a security meeting and then sit and do nothing and in fact coordinate and facilitate the op?
Give the country to the thugs again to destroy all evidences against them and to once again loot and destroy our economy?

And there is an ongoing drama about Twitter trends being propaganda, while me being a Digital Marketer knows exactly how organic they are, and how no so-called arrest is going to change it.

Do we have the weakest people leading our forces and agencies right now, who decided to give away the country to thugs just because they couldn't stand a strong man in PM office who dares speak like a man and carry the guts to face the strongest of foes and tell them he won't bow unlike our commando generals who have previously hung a PM on American call, and later sold away the entire country to the Americans over a call after 9/11? Is a free man too much for their slave minds?

Is our army too used to the week slave minded folk in PM office, so they don't make them look like stupid when they talk strong and courageous?

And yeah, if this sounds like propaganda to someone, then they can keep living in their cave and that cave has given us nothing but misery and slavery throughout the decades, and I am sick of what they have been doing to my country.

Of course they failed.

But not because they didn't try, in the traditional sense.

They simply chose to join it.

They applied "If you can't beat them, join them" in real life.

Incompetent set up at the army hierarchy, too much power in one man hand, and they are only good in interfering in the political set up. When country did needed them to interfere and protect, generals decided to sell their souls as they are going to be retiring anyway and will be moving abroad soon. Then they are telling us they are taking notice of the negative propaganda what a bull.
Bajwa simply have destroyed the good name, respect, and image for all the other good generals in the institution. I love my country and always will have the soft corner for our armed forces but this tainted general need to go and other collaborators in this grand scheme on health grounds or should be facing court marshal.

Last edited:
This is the reason that the people of Pakistan have surprisingly turned against the top brass of the Army, including me. Even the criticism regarding the Military Generals is surprisingly allowed on PDF these days which was not the case here earlier and most of the MODs share the same thoughts. The point is that the sentiments of people are hurt badly by the very act of ruling generals who let the foreign conspiracy against Pakistan go through swiftly & easily.

This is the reason that the people of Pakistan have surprisingly turned against the top brass of the Army, including me. Even the criticism regarding the Military Generals is surprisingly allowed on PDF these days which was not the case here earlier and most of the MODs share the same thoughts. The point is that the sentiments of people are hurt badly by the very act of ruling generals who let the foreign conspiracy against Pakistan go through swiftly & easily.

Our criticism is for our country and its survival. And we have reached a point where we have to ask the hard questions and expect some real answers.
These people have led us to the middle of nowhere and tried their best to ensure the removal of the only hope of the country to get back on its foot.

I hope the mods, active and retired military personnel on the forum and the rest of us understand this.
We love our men at the arms, the ones who sacrifice their lives every day to protect us. But it's the top brass that is failing us and failing them, and someone needs to do something about it.
How long till the new bhikari government declares default and sells away our nukes?
Where will be our top armed leadership by then?

picture-abhi-baki-fb31ac6366.jpg

I don’t know and don’t understand why these top brass still want to move abroad ??
Didn’t they see the covid restrictions and mandatory vaccination and high inflation in the west too? Even with millions stashed people r panicking

And God forbid if food shortages happen worldwide even these brown traitors will get it from a street gora/kaala…..u think those locals will spare these “elite” of Pakistan….ratger they will be first casualties specially after “retirement”
Dhobi ka kutta bannay ka shouq jald poora hoga…..those white elites won’t spare these useless chors…..no safety in west either

Feels like we were fooled all along and our love for the forces made us blind .
They were all right all along about that the Army has a country and not that the country had an Army .
This is just east India company other than name
Other thing I realised they won’t protect us but will turn there guns on us common man one day .

They were all right all along .

Back
Top Bottom