What's new

I stand by my stance, have never made irresponsible statements: Ayaz Sadiq

Just level up your self. No one is complete angel, no one is complete wrong.
At the moment its all over politics in Pakistan.

If Nawaz is a traitor, and Imran and COAS allows him to come to Pakistan or speak with people of Pakistan in public, then it means that both of these are his accomplices. But in reality, its not the case.

Aik hamarzadgi ki race lagi hoi hai, her koi bhag raha hai. Tum bhi ziada jazbati na ho, bs tamasha daikho.

Chalo Shukriya, bizti proof honay ka mashwara denay ka.

why are you dragging COAS or anybody in it, Bhonknay aur katnay walay pagal kuttoon ko goli mari jati hai ghar ki rakhwali karnay waloon ko nahi.

Chalo Shukriya, bizti proof honay ka mashwara denay ka.

why are you dragging COAS or anybody in it, Bhonknay aur katnay walay pagal kuttoon ko goli mari jati hai ghar ki rakhwali karnay waloon ko nahi.
If Ayaz Sadiq is traitor, then he is free and nobody is doing nothing. What does that mean then?

I see many people who are giving certificates of patriotism are those who believe OBL was killed in 2001 and not during Abbottabad raid and Bajwa Toyota is indeed worth 3 million Rs. Furthermore, we lost Kargil war because PMLN leader went to USA and surrendered. :rofl:

On a serious note, as long as Niazi is in power selectors shaming will not stop. He must be removed and declared persona non grata for the sake of our institutions and country.

Imran Khan is the elected Prime minister

The people of PAKISTAN expect him to complete his 5 term and make changes to Pakistan

We can't just keep bringing back bhutto after sharif after Bhutto after sharif

It's enough,,, and these parties like Pmln and PPP have shown utter disregard for PAKISTAN to the point of treachery
If Ayaz Sadiq is traitor, then he is free and nobody is doing nothing. What does that mean then?

It means our country, judiciary and state is a joke

It's upto the people to destroy these traitors

It means during their rule they have only appointed same type in Courts and Police who are protecting them.
That means even if they will attack Bushra bibi, nobody will anything because Noonis appointed some corrupt officers?
Kisi bandi nain kia khob kaha tha : yeh sb hamko milky bewaqoof bna rahy hain.

If your stimulates with Indian media, then you will be a Zombie soon, like Indians.
So let Indians say what they say, and open your own eyes for truth.
He lied what he said. The meeting which he was a part of never discussed Abhinondon. The decision was made the following day.

Screenshot_20201029-213100.png
Dies this look like a face which was sweating and legs cramping?

That means even if they will attack Bushra bibi, nobody will anything because Noonis appointed some corrupt officers?
Kisi bandi nain kia khob kaha tha : yeh sb hamko milky bewaqoof bna rahy hain.

its not a matter of "IF" they have done it.

My only issue is when it comes to Pakistan, its National security and narrative, apas mae aik dosray ki maan pain aik kar do, i have nothing to say.....maeary liyay sab aik jaisay hain.....but keep your filthy tongues under control when it concerns Pakistan.

Sir ji ... he was Speaker of National Assembly and has lots of state secrets ... lose canon ...
army is so smart they know politicians are for sale that is why they never shear real time secrets with them

I see many people who are giving certificates of patriotism are those who believe OBL was killed in 2001 and not during Abbottabad raid and Bajwa Toyota is indeed worth 3 million Rs. Furthermore, we lost Kargil war because PMLN leader went to USA and surrendered. :rofl:

On a serious note, as long as Niazi is in power selectors shaming will not stop. He must be removed and declared persona non grata for the sake of our institutions and country.
what all that has to do with anti Pakistan narrative and statements? if PMLN cares about Pakistan and not only their Raj, they must not say things against Pakistani narrative to support enemies of Pakistan.

Well let me be the devils advocate..
Currently this tamasha (Drama) is being played.

lets ask ourselves a questions that should be answered.
1. Did PM IK let go the abhinondone due to indian presure (I think so..he said himself that it was a peace gesture! and to avert war) am i correct in this?

2. Now the most painful question..why did not PAF shot down the 8 x aircraft that we a legitimate targets...CAP & scramblers..? who stop them?

Is in that the painful question?

To put to rest...the Pakistan Army should declassify the specific details why targets were not directly hit and why the 8 x Indian Aircraft not shot down, when Indians were ready to launch the Brahmos (861 Regiment) why was it not attack as it was a direct threat.

Problem of PTI at the moment ...the weakness shown at 27th-28th FEB 2019 as pacifist, peace loving PM will come to haunt.

No matter how they can spin it...its the truth.

that is why the whole drama...any body who questions the decision made by Military or civilian is treated as Traitor...

Are we heading towards the modi mode of popular...the questions raised by Ayaz Sadiq are valid...and should be answered properly...hue & cry of Traitor-ship..is actually making his claims authentic.

Beghairat Godfather league has no limits, they will sell the country and let it go down the dustbin just to protect thier illegal haraam wealth.

I also think he didn't anything wrong. PTI k supporters bilawajah bat berha rahay hain.
Malik ji.... kesi batan kar raha hoo.... loook what he is saying and before Nawaz Shareef talk about US cruise missile system .... lolzz ...today in his press conference he threat again , saying he knows lots of state secrets ....

Just level up your self. No one is complete angel, no one is complete wrong.
At the moment its all over politics in Pakistan.

If Nawaz is a traitor, and Imran and COAS allows him to come to Pakistan or speak with people of Pakistan in public, then it means that both of these are his accomplices. But in reality, its not the case.

Aik hamarzadgi ki race lagi hoi hai, her koi bhag raha hai. Tum bhi ziada jazbati na ho, bs tamasha daikho.
Sary thread me isi type k comment ko dhond rha tha

Back
Top Bottom