What's new

I Saw IL-78 Air Refuler in Islamabad

It was of Dark Greyish Shade of the Plane and it looks like that picture which i m uploading with this message.

Firstly PAF il-78 doesnot posses dark grey color scheme rather its somewhat dark brownish color, you must have seen some other one.

If u have seen PAF il-78 then u must have pasted PAF il-78 picture rather than this IAF il-78 one as there are lot of pictures available on net, um sure u must have seen some other one

Hi to all today in Islamabad I saw a IL-78 Air Refuler this morning and it looks awsome. My question is that how many Pakistan will procure these Air Refuler from USA and I think one has reached Pakistan today and that Plane was about to land on Chaklala Air Port this morning when I saw it.:victory:

lol PAF has recieved its first one last year and the 3 more to arrive are still on pending status and they will b arriving somewhere around june this year ,So how the heck you said that il-78 has reached Pakistan today

I think pretty amateurish stuff due to over excitement

oH hello guyz do u know i saw an IL-78 over and over about three times do u know he also make an very low pass what a sound man huge huge...:eek:

We are getting 4 of them, 1 recived last year and 3 still to arrive somewhere around in june

lol PAF has recieved its first one last year and the 3 more to arrive are still on pending status and they will b arriving somewhere around june this year ,So how the heck you said that il-78 has reached Pakistan today

I think pretty amateurish stuff due to over excitement

ok MANI,see Karakoram8 is a youngster,a fresh member.but i never expected this kind of conduct from ur side.I dont know why he is digging PDF and bringing out old buried Threads. At least see the date of post and thread.take care next time BRO MANI.
u both made me :lol:

ok MANI,see Karakoram8 is a youngster,a fresh member.but i never expected this kind of conduct from ur side.I dont know why he is digging PDF and bringing out old buried Threads. At least see the date of post and thread.take care next time BRO MANI.
u both made me :lol:

lol believe me i missed the date part completely haha my bad

Back
Top Bottom