What's new

I salute Musharraf

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
aik brave aadmi jo nahi bhaga and he is fighting all law suits like a man

aik dosri taraf nangi tind who escaped jaddah from first flight after signing deal with his saudi masters

commando never surrenders

the difference of characters

Balochistan getting out of hand we need Musharraf and his danda on these terrorists

51bc0e22bbd35.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

Well, I think Honorable Musharaf sahib , did what was right at the time to go after Terrorism and that lead to killing of fugitive leader Bugti (man who ruled by illegal army) who had armed army not a hidden fact. Similarly he decided to free the mosque from Terrorist occupiers.

I think the Political Game must end now , after the BLA has shown what kind of dangers Pakistan faces, and we should this brave democratic friendly leader free. Focus should be on the Terrorist

Had musharaf been in force, power , there would not have been incidents like the stuff that is happening at present example the recent Balouchistan attack on Qaid-e Azam's last resting place or recent attack on University bus

I sincerely hope that Supreme court , comes to senses and let by gones be bygones

This is a stern test for PML to come up with a fool proof system to respond together with Army

aik din faisla hoga kon ghaddar tha

saw sanduk aur mulazimon ke fauj le ker jaddah bhagne waala swiss bank account holder haaram khor yaa Musharraf

Pakistan has produced few great leaders and i will certainly rank musharraf as among them

Musharraf you are the leader, not that ball less monkey sitting in our PM house

we dont need biryani waalas and khushamadis in this thread

I hold him responsible for serious blunders which cost us heavily i.e WOT,Lal Mosque Operation, but i have a great deal of respect for the man otherwise. He's my 2nd best option. Yes he does deserve credit for presenting himself to justice.If he's willing to take the risk and go through the next five years, he will emerge as a 'leader'.

Musharraf always held a great spot for me in Pakistani politics... Least corrupt, most nationalist person...
In his regime no terrorist could kill anyone without being dropped in a gutter somewhere...

I loved his hard stance against terrorism
After all "laatho ki bhoot baatho se nahi manthi"... Its what our current political escapade should understand...
We have to Genghis Khan on the terrorists if we are ever to leave WOT with some dignity restored to Pakistan....

Lal Mosque Operation

So basically what you wanted was a security risk in Pakistan's capital that is free to support terror elements and bomb Pakistani govt houses whenever it chooses?

i says Pakistan Rangers and Army should not even have spared the woman that had batons and were acting like vigilantes... alll terror supporters should be killed...

Another thread on Musharraf... not again.

Indeed he was/is a brave fellow but unfortunately is a dead-horse now. It's time we look forward what is to come.

WOT like he had a choice!

Lal masjid. Do you guys support people who wont lay down their arms and hold women and children hostage? And them the same terrorists tried to run away in Burkha.

How many of the captured terrorists have been convicted in the court of Justice so far?

I believe lal masjid, FATA and bugti could have been handled the same way by any fauji general/dictator, musharaf acted in a typical fauji manner without thinking much about the future consequences.....

"hum un par bomb marien gey aur inhien pata bhi nahi chaley ga kahan sey a raha hai bomb"

and the nation is paying the price while he is resting in his FARM HOUSE. He is the man who went for EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING, killing of Akbar Bugti and missing persons are the Baloch Liberation Army got popular in the region

"hum un par bomb marien gey aur inhien pata bhi nahi chaley ga kahan sey a raha hai bomb"

and the nation is paying the price while he is resting in his FARM HOUSE. He is the man who went for EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING, killing of Akbar Bugti and missing persons are the Baloch Liberation Army got popular in the region

the nation paid the price because of your secret dealings with BLA, LeJ, TTP

the khushamadis should know their ball less leader is going no where with these types of antics

thanks your gift of ziarat residency blown up is really a nice welcoming gift

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom