i recommend guys to stop thinking about change

darkinsky

BANNED
im too fed up with politics now, i see no hope for pakistan, i see darkness, so i recommend any sane pakistani to lose all hope for a bright future, here are few reaons and complains, its time to accept we cant bring any changes through elections or political system, the pakistanis still believe in the same old politics, support same old people who looted us for ever, there is no mass awareness, there is no mass movement, their is no mass willingness for the change, the people are willing to remain dumb deaf and blind, the bhutto supporters still support bhuttos no matter what.

i was seeing some TV news program a woman goes to larkana, people are upset by PPP performance, but they said that they will still keeping hoping from the same bhuttos and support them, some said they will vote sindhi nationalists because PPP so called divided sindh by local body system(not even knowing what local body system is and what are its benefits and how it divided sindh in any way)

this is an example which applies to every where in pakistan

i mean the general perception is not for the change but baseless support to the same people who play dirty politics and fool people by their useless agendas

pakistanis dont think about voting the people who speak about the problem such as corruption, law and order, hinger, no food, no electricity, no CNG but they are willing to give votes to those who thought PPP divided sindh through local body system

generally pakistani nation doesnt give a shitt when it comes to issues like walfare, poverty etc, but is willing to give votes to those who say to them they will stop the conspiracy by PPP to divide sindh and who have not promised to clear the corruption, bring merit, bring jobs and walfare etc

people like qadri are willing to compromise on their stance for their personal benefits

organisations as important as judiciary is being consumed by politics, which is supposed to be free and fair and provide justice to every common man of this country

there is no political setup which is guiding the pakistani people in the right direction and pakistanis are willing to support it

there is no guy who is ready to say 'NO' to this entire fraud and corrupt system

Pakistan is moving backwards, it will keep moving, 75% of pakistanis are illeterate which is a waste of a good human resource and burden on our economy

in conclusion: simply there is no hope for this nation

unless mullahs, ethinic mafias and feduals are not taken out, change is not going to come.
Revolution will come, and it will be bloody!

in conclusion: simply there is no hope for this nation

Inqilaab! Inqilaab! Quaid ka Pakistan banega, banega Pakistan. InshAllah!

unless mullahs, ethinic mafias and feduals are not taken out, change is not going to come.
Revolution will come, and it will be bloody!

Lets take out the feudals first with the Long March!

Definately we dont want a forigen funded and support revolution of terrorist like Syria and Libya. Change has to come from within.
Education is the key, feduals fear nothing more than the book. Take out these lords and build schools for everyone and the change will begin to impact very soon!

There is always hope. Only two factors are to be settled and 80% of the country would join back into pieces. Overcome the identity crisis and the youth must realize their responsibilities.

71665_191521470985925_2114368650_n.jpg

There is always hope. Only two factors are to be settled and 80% of the country would join back into pieces. Overcome the identity crisis and the youth must realize their responsibilities.

youth comes from its predecesers, until and unless there is mass youth program urban and rural both, upper class, middle class and lower class youth all together, then something can be done, but nothing is being done, there is not even any willingness for this to be done

pakistan is a dead nation, i hope people to realise this reality and accept it

This is why niether democracy and niether election s are good for Pakistan shall

youth comes from its predecesers, until and unless there is mass youth program urban and rural both, upper class, middle class and lower class youth all together, then something can be done, but nothing is being done, there is not even any willingness for this to be done

pakistan is a dead nation, i hope people to realise this reality and accept it

I stand by what I said. There is always hope unless you start giving up and accepting failure.

not for hundred or more years, no, and frankly i dont see pakistan even survive for 10 years if things go along like this

Then perhaps you (Pakistani citizens) must have thought before electing the government, and come over the mentality of 'Kal bhi Bhutto zinda tha aur aaj bhi Bhutto zinda hai...'. This just helps Zardari and co, no one else.

@WebMaster

There are 2 complications with the feudal plan.

1. How will land reforms follow ? and how will food / agriculture production be ensured ?

2. Uncle Amrika.

Our balls (atum bumbs) are too heavy and will get painfully tangled should we try any quick circus.