What's new

i recommend guys to stop thinking about change

Islamic principle support khilafat
The disadvantage with democrecy is anyone who gets more vote he is leader but the quality of voter, wisdom, education, influence etc. does not matter like doctor and patient same vote, general and soldier same vote, thief and police same vote
Either we should make our people educated, sensible, researcher, not blind follower of any fraudester or don't expect any change

548458_504575639554708_633976014_n.jpg

change iniciated by muk-muka mafia!:rofl:

ok thanks for digging this pre election thread i made, and as you can see, my predictions came true

I lost hoped too when Imran didn't win, but then I told myself, that if I lose hope now, then what will be the faith of Pakistan then? When Pakistan will cry out to its people, "Why did you leave me in the hands of these tyrants? ", then what would I have responded with?

Inqilaab! Inqilaab! Quaid ka Pakistan banega, banega Pakistan. InshAllah!

Lets take out the feudals first with the Long March!

So how is the "Inqilab" and "Long March" working out for the nation thus far?

the only party today (and im predicting this based on present scenarios) which is capable of running pakistan and managing it is MQM, and which is one a right path, and they have all the eagerness and dedication to do it but the pity on Pakistan that MQM is very much hated and misunderstood and pakistanis are not eager to learn anything about MQM and they are more eager to believe in cospiracy theories about MQM

yes MQM has handled its own PR very badly also that they never rise themselves above their limited scope of matters beyonf nine zero and khursheed begum secretariat, media is also playing a huge role in doing very negative PR of MQM, i don't know how the media strategy will be over turned atleast if not in MQM favour but in a neutral manner from biased manner, but i can't complain media as well because pakistani nation needs to hear and see bad about MQM, they are not interested in its organisation and management and capabilities and talents, media is feeding pakistan what they demand

for the foreseeable future i don't see MQM to become a major party to be honest, and i don't blame pakistanis, MQM itself has to be blamed for it, because they seem not interested to go beyond their areas to explore new territories, they are just running a system in begum khursheed secretariat and they are not even interested to seek authority to govern karachi, so i don't think they have any interest into the matter of taking their organisation beyond the limited scope of the state of matters

i have tried to understand every party from PTI to PMLN and PPP, all in a neutral manner even JI and ANP, and even though i have appreciated all the prominent characteristics of these parties i have come to the conclusion that at present only MQM can run Pakistan successfully, if not, i don't think anybody else in a democratic setup will be able to do so, if some another political force arises, or if the existing parties like PMLN/PTI/PPP change themselves thats another matter.

Negative.

A dictator is needed.

well a dictator came 3 times but the thing is dictator never addressed the very core issues of Pakistan (feudalism, education, the extremism of pakistanis, religious intelorance, never tried to strengthen the base of pakistani society), thats because a dictator can even though run a country in his some what organised way, he has no vision, no future understanding, has personal interest as well, a dictator may succeed in some areas, might fail in others

Last edited:
well a dictator came 3 times but the thing is dictator never addressed the very core issues of Pakistan (feudalism, education, the extremism of pakistanis, religious intelorance, never tried to strengthen the base of pakistani society), thats because a dictator can even though run a country in his some what organised way, he has no vision, no future understanding, has personal interest as well, a dictator may succeed in some areas, might fail in others

I think Musharraf was close, but he only realized his mistakes at the end of his tenure.

Pakistanis only understand danda, so Martial Law is needed at this time.

I think Musharraf was close, but he only realized his mistakes at the end of his tenure.

Pakistanis only understand danda, so Martial Law is need at this time.

since pakistanis can't produce the suitable guy to run the country, its can't produce a dictator well fitted to run thos country, and then again, a dictator is one guy, he can't possible generate a team work, you need team work to run the country, a dictator will fix few things in a moment, but in the long run he will only set the governance system of pakistan many years behind, because in that period the so called democractic forces which ultimately take over will also have learned very little, and his good things like LG system will be un done

since pakistanis can't produce the suitable guy to run the country, its can't produce a dictator well fitted to run thos country, and then again, a dictator is one guy, he can't possible generate a team work, you need team work to run the country, a dictator will fix few things in a moment, but in the long run he will only set the governance system of pakistan many years behind, because in that period the so called democractic forces which ultimately take over will also have learned very little, and his good things like LG system will be un done
Speaking of that,altaf should come back to Pakistan,Haina?:D

Back
Top Bottom