What's new

"I Own Karachi" (IOK)

Your opinion about "I Own Karachi" Campaign

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good stuff love my Karachi !! & may GOD bless our beautyful country and save it from all this harm inshallah GOD will shine his light upon us!!

Thank god for this initiative.. akel ayegi logon ko. Thank you!

nice pics hopefully this kind of thing will spread from karachi to all over pakistan too.

I was just been to Karachi after three years and man they have changed the face of my city, I was born there and never see notable changes in last 35 years what they did in just last 3 years. I love my city and country like any other patriotic Pakistani.

Hats off to all the karachiites.

I agree...every time I visit I hardly recognise it. The sky line is changing fast and its getting much more cleaner. :tup:

Good work! Keep up!

I wish there were similar "I own Lahore" & "I own ISB" & "I own Quetta" & "I own Peshawar" and "I OWN" for every city of pakistan!

I was just been to Karachi after three years and man they have changed the face of my city, I was born there and never see notable changes in last 35 years what they did in just last 3 years. I love my city and country like any other patriotic Pakistani.

Hats off to all the karachiites.

Hats Off to Syed Mustafa Kamal :cheers:

Good work! Keep up!

I wish there were similar "I own Lahore" & "I own ISB" & "I own Quetta" & "I own Peshawar" and "I OWN" for every city of pakistan!

i wish :cry: mein to ye nahin janta k Lahore k nazim ka naam kia hai :hitwall: aur Mustafa Kamal ko dunya janti hai :enjoy:

This is great job by Mustafa Kamal and MQM esteblishment,I OWN KARACHI ,should be soon implimented in all over pakistan,like I OWN ISB,I OWN LAHORE,I OWN SIALKOT,I OWN FAISALBAD,I OWN QUEETA,I OWN PESHAWAR ect ,we will be best country on the planet ,when we decide to I OWN PAKISTAN..we are all pakistanies,and we should act like a civilised human,how much secrifice we gave to create pakistan?3-4 million,please dnt be selfish and think about you,think about your children,think about comming generations,what can we give to our beloved land......i hope my message will go cross,and most City Mayors in pakistan will follow foot step of Mr Syed Mustafa Kamal....... My Hats Off for Mustafa bahi...........

Back
Top Bottom