What's new

I oppose imran khan decision of giving citizenships to illegal aliens

This discussion seems to have digressed from the central issue, which is that should Afghan & Bengali origin residents who have been born in Pakistan should be given the nationality or not?

These people have been living in Pakistan at least for one generation and therefore not “Additional” to the existing population. Besides, Afghan origin persons are indistinguishable from Pakistani Pusthuns and most have Pakistani ID cards. Have we forgotten that Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Mansour, killed by US drone near Quetta in May 2016, had a Pakistan Passport?

The question is purely academic, because whether these people are granted Pakistani citizenship or not, will hardly make a material difference on the ground.

This discussion seems to have digressed from the central issue, which is that should Afghan & Bengali origin residents who have been born in Pakistan should be given the nationality or not?

These people have been living in Pakistan at least for one generation and therefore not “Additional” to the existing population. Besides, Afghan origin persons are indistinguishable from Pakistani Pusthuns and most have Pakistani ID cards. Have we forgotten that Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Mansour, killed by US drone near Quetta in May 2016, had a Pakistan Passport?

The question is purely academic, because whether these people are granted Pakistani citizenship or not, will hardly make a material difference on the ground.

Sir it will make all the difference. Citizens and refugees have completely different rights. They will no longer just be making up the numbers. Yes many have gotten illegal CNIC but those can be detected after investigation and cancelled anytime we want.

You people need to broaden your horizons. This post contains the same racist sentiment that the far right in Europe use, just it's much politer.

1. These people already live in Pakistan. Nobody new is coming in.

2. These people have been here for 30+ years and are still treated like aliens. If anything that breeds resentment, as they don't have a stake in this country, or the right to put down roots. If you give people citizenship, it gives them equal rights and an equal incentive to be a part of the society.

3. The talk of terrorism being caused by foreigners is BS. Yes foreign people are amongst those causing terrorism, but we have people in parliament facilitating them (like JI and JUI). Also will you also be kicking out the mojahir from Karachi because MQM are involved in terrorism? Will you be kicking out Sindhi's because Uzair Baloch was doing terrorism in behalf of PPP? Most of the terrorists in Pakistan are deobandi. Will you be closing down the deobandi madaris where these people are brainwashed? This is nonsense and bigotry. This is no different to Khadim Rizvi mentality, just a different form of it.

It is in our national interest to know exactly who is in our country and to give them a stake in the country. I also think all the discriminated Bihari Muslims in Bangladesh who live in camps should be given citizenship too.
Top post. PS .Imran Khan is a wannabe Pathan.. he's Punjabi.. nothing wrong with either way..

read my post fully. please

:rofl:
now now mister, im actually one of those whom u find in cafe 1969, in gloria jeans in DHA/Bahria town in islamabad/rawalpindi..im also an army brat like u. Even right now im a student of PhD of IR in NDU.

Well mister we all have seen how much really loyal people from yr community are and how much compatibility u actually have. I know for the fact that yr not really one of them but u and a few like u are a rarely, and common we all know that very well. And now just look at the newer generations, who r the teenagers of today? those who r going to replace us tomorrow, and take command of this country, what is their character today? and whatever is taught to them in their private schools and universities? And not only that have u ever noticed that the fans of people like pervez hoodhbouy who is a senior professor in Quaid e Azam University are all these young people from our classes....And now look at karachi, where those convent schools r big thing? where do u think the people like those bloggers like waqas goraya, Salman etc etc and their supporter like jibran nasir come from? Let me give u a clue, go to Facebook page of personal account of jibran nasir and see where he got his schooling from?

Before u jump to gun. My own father is a product of those convent schools in murree. He was recruited there in age of 5 in 1967. And what stories he used to tell me as to what happened in those boarding houses of those convent r bone chilling. From pedophilia to even sacrificing the young children by those fathers and nuns, that was proper satanic shit he used to tell us, that was because those who used to come there in boarding houses for education used to be from poor families like him father's and they used to put such children in hostels for free to encourage the locals to ''educate'' their young. Muree and Azad Kashmir wasnt that great at that time, one used to hardly find a car on the roads back then. So they used to take advantage of such situations and the innocence of the people there. Now i dont know if this pedophilia or sacrificing children is still practiced today or not in the convent boarding schools, but that was happening in Murree's convent schools in 60s

And not only that my father who was from our family which was religious, he had a habit of praying 5 times Namaz. But do u know that in those hostels praying and reciting Quran was strictly banned? And there was a strong punishment for anybody who is caught doing so? Thats a practice that still continues to this day, for both of their girls and boys hostels. I have conformed this from another friend of mine who graduated from a convent school in 2007.

Now this is not a conspiracy theory, thats what i have been told my my own father, who later fought wars for this country, yes they do get A/O level education in these convent schools but at what cost? They r no longer Muslims really when they graduate because of their upbringing is done under the supervision of those fathers and nuns under the cross! They celebrate there christian holidays and religious festivals like easter, black friday christmas etc etc, but dont even know abt basics of islam as to why we even celebrate Eid?(i asked this question to jibran nasir BTW when last time he was in islamabad:lol:)

I knew abt these weaknesses since these r the same conditions of my father too. And i know how to maneuver when these sort of guys r around. Now let me tell u another thing, when these guys graduate they r preferred to being a candidate of private universities like that of LUMS IBA ZIBIST and other universities like that of NCA from where these models and actors both male n female come from. And after they graducate from such universities they get preferred quality jobs in both government/civil/abroad.
I repeat again these r not conspiracy theories! This is a reality that people yr and my class are running away from as its a bitter truth man!

So Am i asking for too much when i say to atleast include them into National Action Plan as well? So atleast what children r being taught, what happens in those hostels and what children learn can be monitored too like those of madrassas? Because afterall the christian convent schools r also basically religious schools arnt they?

So please man think abt it with an open mind and think like a Pakistani first, then a person from these classes with their judo-christian secular atheistic agnostic ideologies....and read my post fully. please.

And this is why for those who have already gone through such a system, their re-education is required foremost!
I am a nationalist and i put my country before any religion,so no need to tell me that i need to think like a pakistani first.But i will never think like a pakistani who is not productive for his nation.
And i think you are the one who did not read my post carefully or simply diverted the topic to win an argument.
Whatever happened to your father in the convent school also happens in madrassas. Priests and mullahs both rape little kids,they are same material.
I can ensure you as far O and A level system is concerned,this system is not threatening the religious freedom or making people irreligious. There are plenty of my classmates who were literally mullahs and used to pray five times a day.Concepts and learning efficiency wise i admire the foreign system and thats it.There is nothing wrong in bench marking the good and rejecting the poor performing.Just like the west copied the golden age of islam when we were shining.
I really do not support any kind of religious imposition from the state.I support a neutral system where a muslim can freely pray and recite his quran,a hindu can go to his temple,christian to his church and an atheist can openly declare he is in fact atheist..Exactly the system MA jinnah wanted.
I know for the fact that yr not really one of them but u and a few like u are a rarely, and common we all know that very well.
Elaborate please

Stop fighting each other stupid cunts, that's exactly what afghanis mind. Think from head and not tui.
Reported for foul language, please remember that there are rules when posting on PDF, maintain a sense of decorum when engaged in discourse.

Top post. PS .Imran Khan is a wannabe Pathan.. he's Punjabi.. nothing wrong with either way..
What is this Punjabi, Pathan nonsense? And how is a wannabe anything? Please argue facts and refrain from engaging in a character assassination of the person, debating policies = sensible , mocking someone's heritage = being unnecessary and wholly inappropriate.

BTW, what is this fascination people have with ethno-purity anyway? We are all part monkey genetically anyway, get over yourselves please!

Hit the nail on the head, 5/6th generation non-Pakistanis should be naturalized.

Imran Khan need to stop comparing EU immigration policy with Pakistan. In EU they adjust and produce jobs for immigrants .... yahan apna khana ka lalaay para haan ... dosra ko kia daan ga
Many Afghan's do legitimate business in Pakistan and are 'job creators' did you know this?

Reported for foul language, please remember that there are rules when posting on PDF, maintain a sense of decorum when engaged in discourse.

What is this Punjabi, Pathan nonsense? And how is a wannabe anything? Please argue facts and refrain from engaging in a character assassination of the person, debating policies = sensible , mocking someone's heritage = being unnecessary and wholly inappropriate.

BTW, what is this fascination people have with ethno-purity anyway? We are all part monkey genetically anyway, get over yourselves please!

Hit the nail on the head, 5/6th generation non-Pakistanis should be naturalized.

Many Afghan's do legitimate business in Pakistan and are 'job creators' did you know this?

I know , but very few. Then offer them investment visa or immigration , like US and EU.

I know , but very few. Then offer them investment visa or immigration , like US and EU.
If we are comparing apples to oranges, then why not offer them naturalization based on the length of their 'residence' like the US and EU do too? :agree:

If we are comparing apples to oranges, then why not offer them naturalization based on the length of their 'residence' like the US and EU do too? :agree:
Well, they can beg in the street. But provincial nationalism is against it. If in Sindh govt give citizenship to Afghan and Bengalis, that will create voting imbalance for Sindhi and mohajirs. And they won t tolerate. Same situation in Baluchistan.

Well, they can beg in the street. But provincial nationalism is against it. If in Sindh govt give citizenship to Afghan and Bengalis, that will create voting imbalance for Sindhi and mohajirs. And they won t tolerate. Same situation in Baluchistan.

You have to learn to move with the times or remain 115 on the world competitive index out of 132.

As a nation, this is our soul-searching moment. Do we pride ourselves on being completely different from the likes of Burma and Bangladesh? Do we believe in apartheid and genocide? At what point does nationalism degenerate into mindless bigotry? And what really is nationalism? Is it an egalitarian ideal that includes people on the basis of shared ideals, or is it a biased, poisonous propaganda meant to further torment and alienate the unfortunate?

But above all else, what does Islam teach us? And what will we say in front of Allah the Almighty on the Day of Judgement?

You have to learn to move with the times or remain 115 on the world competitive index out of 132.
Well, when our political parties play nationalist card, when corruption case strike them. Like Zardari put Sindhi topi to cover his satanic head , when govt open his corruption cases.... playing nationalist card is old habit of these politicians .

As a nation, this is our soul-searching moment. Do we pride ourselves on being completely different from the likes of Burma and Bangladesh? Do we believe in apartheid and genocide? At what point does nationalism degenerate into mindless bigotry? And what really is nationalism? Is it an egalitarian ideal that includes people on the basis of shared ideals, or is it a biased, poisonous propaganda meant to further torment and alienate the unfortunate?

But above all else, what does Islam teach us? And what will we say in front of Allah the Almighty on the Day of Judgement?

Not at all, as a nation we already treat native non-muslims like complete shit. Giving millions of citizenship from enemy state next door will not be our soul-searching moment. Afghanis have their country, its not like we are talking about some persecuted minority without land.

Is solution to this issue

Lets do a referendum and let the people decide.

What do you think parliament is for?

Not at all, as a nation we already treat native non-muslims like complete shit. Giving millions of citizenship from enemy state next door will not be our soul-searching moment. Afghanis have their country, its not like we are talking about some persecuted minority without land.

What do you think parliament is for?

Well you will have to enlighten me which non-muslim we are treating like shit?

Secondly, Afghanistan is not an enemy country, rather, it has a hostile government propped up by our enemy.

And if you don't understand the plight of Afghans and Bengalis, you are devoid of human empathy.

Back
Top Bottom