What's new

I m literally shaking and can’t sleep, waking up with nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know you needed a NOC card to enter AJK. That can't be right. We have loads of punjabi relatives who come and go as they like.
NOC is only applicable to Non Pakistani visitors....

So if our friend has any Pak ID documents wont be an issue.

At the Panjab-AK provincial border... at max they stop ppl for ID..

first of all
I have spent most of my life inside my flat playing RuneScape with my parents watching over me

This solo trip(went to pak nearly a decade)without telling my parents where I went was the worst idea ever, I wanted to get license without relatives help and build up my social skills and it all turned to shit

The day I landed(Friday night) I met a sleazy guy who overcharged me and made a false promise of helping me obtain a license

Fast forward to today , I met a careem guy who wouldn’t leave me alone and kept offering to help me and he saw the stash of cash(it was to deposit into HBL bank when I open one) I carried and followed me and asked me what’ve I wanted to eat etc, I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me, he then insisted on taking me to my hostel, He made shitty suggestions how he wanted to help me and how everyone Is lalchee and will loot you here etc and he wsked me to show him the
and made suggestions hoping I would give him one tiny hk note which i obviously didn’t and then later I managed to trick him by asking him to drop me opposite of Giga and I went into Giga mall to make him go away but I feel like he was watching me and now I am lying on my bed constantly looking out the window, Idk who to trust anymore, even the beggars are fake, I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.
Honestly
I think I am going to go visit my relative in balakot, but the thing is, I got a data sim only, so it would mean the world to me if someone can guide me to balakot from Rawalpindi
I hope at least there is at least one good guy in pak who can help an autistic like me, I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December
Already feel homesick =[

Holy fjck someone help me please
first of all
I have spent most of my life inside my flat playing RuneScape with my parents watching over me

This solo trip(went to pak nearly a decade)without telling my parents where I went was the worst idea ever, I wanted to get license without relatives help and build up my social skills and it all turned to shit

The day I landed(Friday night) I met a sleazy guy who overcharged me and made a false promise of helping me obtain a license

Fast forward to today , I met a careem guy who wouldn’t leave me alone and kept offering to help me and he saw the stash of cash(it was to deposit into HBL bank when I open one) I carried and followed me and asked me what’ve I wanted to eat etc, I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me, he then insisted on taking me to my hostel, He made shitty suggestions how he wanted to help me and how everyone Is lalchee and will loot you here etc and he wsked me to show him the hk notes and made suggestions hoping I would give him one tiny hk note which i obviously didn’t and then later I managed to trick him by asking him to drop me opposite of Giga and I went into Giga mall to make him go away but I feel like he was watching me and now I am lying on my bed constantly looking out the window, Idk who to trust anymore, even the beggars are fake, I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.
Honestly
I think I am going to go visit my relative in balakot, but the thing is, I got a data sim only, so it would mean the world to me if someone can guide me to balakot from Rawalpindi
I hope at least there is at least one good guy in pak who can help an autistic like me, I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December
Already feel homesick =[

What do you mean by hk notes are you from Hong Kong (I'm from Hong Kong as well)

When he says some thing like this, where he is diverting the blame on the country and it's people then he surely deserves a little bit of flame towards him.

You think, the same thing wouldn't happen to him if he went to spain, india, brazil , russia etc? May be you haven't spent your first day in a blistering cold because of high prices near the train terminals in 'civilized world' but some of us have, and that too in the age where there were no smartphones to locate the cheapest youth hostel near your location, where you don't even know the language of that country and no one fkin knows English.

This whole episode is totally on him. And if he knows he is handicapped in some way, and chose to not tell his parents where he is going or his relatives about it, then again its totally on him.

I understand his situation completely, but this is the road he chose. And he should man up and go through the whole process. Doesn't matter if he is blind, autistic, one legged or whatever, these are his decisions, and he will only come out stronger after this.

I never said I hated Pakistani people(i probably didnt phrase my Words properly as i typed them in a state of shock)
I just said i had a horrible experience with the city folks so far, whenever I went to Pak, I stayed in the village and whichever village I was at, everyone was real there. I mean the police guys, the shop keepers etc in the city are nice but the same cannot be said about the beggars or the careem guys.

What do you mean by hk notes are you from Hong Kong (I'm from Hong Kong as well)

Yeah lol, I am from HK, my flags clearly imply HK. I went to Pak to get a driving license made, you know the mess in Hong Kong with the driving license, 1 year learning 1 year probationary and then full license and let’s not forget the ridiculous figure 8 manuveur on a slope they want novices to do in order to pass. I didn’t want to shell any more money on lessons tbh.

Last edited:
I never said I hated Pakistani people(i probably didnt phrase my Words properly as i typed them in a state of shock)
I just said i had a horrible experience with the city folks so far, whenever I went to Pak, I stayed in the village and whichever village I was at, everyone was real there. I mean the police guys, the shop keepers etc in the city are nice but the same cannot be said about the beggars or the careem guys.

Yeah lol, I am from HK, my flags clearly imply HK. I went to Pak to get a driving license made, you know the mess in Hong Kong with the driving license, 1 year learning 1 year probationary and then full license and let’s not forget the ridiculous figure 8 manuveur on a slope they want novices to do in order to pass. I didn’t want to shell any more money on lessons tbh.

tbh, once you get a Pakistani license, you'll still only be able to use an international license for 12 months. After that you'll need to get a local one. Best to stick to lessons, maybe try a new instructor. Sometimes just the way someone explains something can be all the difference. I know the struggle, just spent 2 years paying for my wifes lessons.

Chado payyan.. Ek dfa in janab ne ek shaheed afsar ka course mate bna dia tha khd ko. :p

All he can do is rant online about his fictional past operations lol.
main ne.khud isi chief ki dp laga rakhi hai is liye mujhy ikhlaqi jawaz nhi banta kuch bolna :rofl:

main ne.khud isi chief ki dp laga rakhi hai is liye mujhy ikhlaqi jawaz nhi banta kuch bolna :rofl:

DP to mene bhi Asif Nawaz Shaheed ki lga rkhi hai bhai but I do not act like a fauji neither you act like a agency wala :p I've noticed this guy putting his nose everywhere and trying to act like if he's serving in the Intelligence. Asl men to ye tatti log hen.

wo kesy o_O main ne jo news or videos dekhi to dil hi uth gya even tourism ke liye bhi nhi jana:disagree:
nhn yara, aussies kafi aur mulkon se behtar hen, i regularly insult thier way of life to thier face, told one guy that u goras are beghairat,lol. They dont react too harshly.

first of all

Fast forward to today , I met a careem guy who wouldn’t leave me alone and kept offering to help me and he saw the stash of cash(it was to deposit into HBL bank when I open one) I carried and followed me and asked me what’ve I wanted to eat etc, I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me, he then insisted on taking me to my hostel, He made shitty suggestions how he wanted to help me and how everyone Is lalchee and will loot you here etc and he wsked me to show him the hk notes and made suggestions hoping I would give him one tiny hk note which i obviously didn’t and then later I managed to trick him by asking him to drop me opposite of Giga and I went into Giga mall to make him go away but I feel like he was watching me and now I am lying on my bed constantly looking out the window, Idk who to trust anymore, even the beggars are fake, I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.
Honestly
Already feel homesick =[

don't act soft, your word should be hard and pretend that you are not new in the area..
don't take much money with you when you are going out. and have converted money in rupees.
take taxi online, that will keep record of your movement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom