What's new

I m literally shaking and can’t sleep, waking up with nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP to mene bhi Asif Nawaz Shaheed ki lga rkhi hai bhai but I do not act like a fauji neither you act like a agency wala :p I've noticed this guy putting his nose everywhere and trying to act like if he's serving in the Intelligence. Asl men to ye tatti log hen.
haan ye ghalat baat hai wesy agency waly storiyan nhi sunaty apni

nhn yara, aussies kafi aur mulkon se behtar hen, i regularly insult thier way of life to thier face, told one guy that u goras are beghairat,lol. They dont react too harshly.
hum ne to suna hai indians pakistanis se bura salook kerty hain kuch videos.bhi dekhi ke knife se banda mar jaty hain

haan ye ghalat baat hai wesy agency waly storiyan nhi sunaty apni

hum ne to suna hai indians pakistanis se bura salook kerty hain kuch videos.bhi dekhi ke knife se banda mar jaty hain
isolated incidents or wo bhi not cause of the identity, just usual crime, goron ka masla nhn hai idhr, the bad guys here are lebanese, they have the largest n fiercest gangs here, sb ke phattati hi ain se.

@Maarkhoor mian, time to go Rattay on big tank.

Cheers, Doc
Pehle yeh Sahib mini Tank thy ab big tank ho gey hien tu inka munn b bada ho
aya hai, real life mien inn jesy logoun se mulaqaat ho jaye tu yes Sir no sir sorry sir k ilawa kuch nahien nikalta.
Kutoun k bonkany per wapis unn per bonka nahien jata bas guzar jatey hien.
@Imran Khan

isolated incidents or wo bhi not cause of the identity, just usual crime, goron ka masla nhn hai idhr, the bad guys here are lebanese, they have the largest n fiercest gangs here, sb ke phattati hi ain se.
Wow they were nice and educated guy back then

Wow they were nice and educated guy back then
lol, not the lebabnese we have here, but they make good food, almost feels like home when eating lebanese, ofcourse not the same but close enough.

lol, not the lebabnese we have here, but they make good food, almost feels like home when eating lebanese, ofcourse not the same but close enough.
Pakistani gang nhi hain ? Taji khokhar or uzair baloch ko visa do phir

Pehle yeh Sahib mini Tank thy ab big tank ho gey hien tu inka munn b bada ho
aya hai, real life mien inn jesy logoun se mulaqaat ho jaye tu yes Sir no sir sorry sir k ilawa kuch nahien nikalta.
Kutoun k bonkany per wapis unn per bonka nahien jata bas guzar jatey hien.
@Imran Khan

Tmhe to mene mu bhi nai lgana tha but I can feel pitty on you for playing along on the Internet trying to act like something. Wesy bhi aj kal bht pakry jarhy hen "fake agency walay". Always keep an eye around.

Tmhe to mene mu bhi nai lgana tha but I can feel pitty on you for playing along on the Internet trying to act like something. Wesy bhi aj kal bht pakry jarhy hen "fake agency walay". Always keep an eye around.
Shut up kid, many members and mods now my personal number.

Last time a kid like you did the same thing and when I post my number and ask him to call me or gave me your number so that we can arrange meeting but that kid ran away.

Leave it I am not giving importance to kids like you.

Acha ab larai larai maf karo allah da gher saf karo:lol:

Shut up kid, many members and mods now my personal number.

Last time a kid like you did the same thing and when I post my number and ask him to call me or gave me your number so that we can arrange meeting but that kid ran away.

Leave it I am not giving importance to kids like you.

Bhai tu pehle bolne ka tarika sekh. The kind of character you've, esy to babu (clerk) bhi nahin hotay agencies ke. :rofl:

Calling me a kid won't help you, people like you aren't even allowed to enter into the Police Station, bahr khara santri he bhaga deta hai. And I've seen tons of guys like you bragging about their fictional stuff on the Internet. PM me your number or have mine, let's see who arranges an appointment for whom. :pakistan:

Payyan men te ni kitti lrai, waiting for this Super Duper online agent to trace me out. :chilli:

He is bloody sectarian spineless thing and occasionally rants against me, creature like mini tank have no worth to even talk to them.
@Big Tank
App abhi b chota hai big shell na dalwa lena nahien tu Tanki phat jaye ghi, parsi kameeney ne faltu mien Mujhe taq ker diya aor teri g@and jal gyi....

App internet per ho so enjoy but still traceable but who cares app jesy log rooz paida hotey hien aor martey hien.

@Zyzz you see entire defence.pk stood up for u and there are almost 8 pages , u suffer from disease which none “i think” understands so no one knows what u feel , however we are known for our hospitality and no one fcks with our guests

look these people u meet on streets and taxis are dodgy but not dangerous the get up is to get through people

so whenever someone approaches u dont look at them be arrogant look straight and if they insist too much just raise your hands up saying “maaf karo “

He is bloody sectarian spineless thing and occasionally rants against me, creature like mini tank have no worth to even talk to them.
@Big Tank
App abhi b chota hai big shell na dalwa lena nahien tu Tanki phat jaye ghi, parsi kameeney ne faltu mien Mujhe taq ker diya aor teri g@and jal gyi....

App internet per ho so enjoy but still traceable but who cares app jesy log rooz paida hotey hien aor martey hien.

Look mate, I've no interest to even talk to a "maila pendu" like you. You talk like a 15yo does while arguing on the Internet. Sums up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom