I m literally shaking and can’t sleep, waking up with nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
first of all
I have spent most of my life inside my flat playing RuneScape with my parents watching over me

This solo trip(went to pak nearly a decade)without telling my parents where I went was the worst idea ever, I wanted to get license without relatives help and build up my social skills and it all turned to shit

The day I landed(Friday night) I met a sleazy guy who overcharged me and made a false promise of helping me obtain a license

Fast forward to today , I met a careem guy who wouldn’t leave me alone and kept offering to help me and he saw the stash of cash(it was to deposit into HBL bank when I open one) I carried and followed me and asked me what’ve I wanted to eat etc, I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me, he then insisted on taking me to my hostel, He made shitty suggestions how he wanted to help me and how everyone Is lalchee and will loot you here etc and he wsked me to show him the hk notes and made suggestions hoping I would give him one tiny hk note which i obviously didn’t and then later I managed to trick him by asking him to drop me opposite of Giga and I went into Giga mall to make him go away but I feel like he was watching me and now I am lying on my bed constantly looking out the window, Idk who to trust anymore, even the beggars are fake, I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.
Honestly
I think I am going to go visit my relative in balakot, but the thing is, I got a data sim only, so it would mean the world to me if someone can guide me to balakot from Rawalpindi

I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December
Already feel homesick =[

Holy fjck someone help me please

Last edited:
@django, sir can you or any of your friends help our guest. I'm not in Pakistan nor is my brother in Islamabad who could help him.

Dude
This shit isn’t funny...
if you can’t help me then at least don’t mock me
I agree, mate I told you don't show your money to anyone... and if you have relatives do contact them. It is always good to have people who know you...

Dude
This shit isn’t funny...
if you can’t help me then at least don’t mock me
Ohh . I thought you were narrating someones story.

Sorry about that...

Let us know how we can help you ..

I hope at least there is at least one good guy in pak who can help an autistic like me, I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December
Already feel homesick =[

By the way it is easy to get your ticket changed .

first of all
I have spent most of my life inside my flat playing RuneScape with my parents watching over me

This solo trip(went to pak nearly a decade)without telling my parents where I went was the worst idea ever, I wanted to get license without relatives help and build up my social skills and it all turned to shit

The day I landed(Friday night) I met a sleazy guy who overcharged me and made a false promise of helping me obtain a license

Fast forward to today , I met a careem guy who wouldn’t leave me alone and kept offering to help me and he saw the stash of cash(it was to deposit into HBL bank when I open one) I carried and followed me and asked me what’ve I wanted to eat etc, I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me, he then insisted on taking me to my hostel, He made shitty suggestions how he wanted to help me and how everyone Is lalchee and will loot you here etc and he wsked me to show him the hk notes and made suggestions hoping I would give him one tiny hk note which i obviously didn’t and then later I managed to trick him by asking him to drop me opposite of Giga and I went into Giga mall to make him go away but I feel like he was watching me and now I am lying on my bed constantly looking out the window, Idk who to trust anymore, even the beggars are fake, I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.
Honestly
I think I am going to go visit my relative in balakot, but the thing is, I got a data sim only, so it would mean the world to me if someone can guide me to balakot from Rawalpindi
I hope at least there is at least one good guy in pak who can help an autistic like me, I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December
Already feel homesick =[

Can you speak fluent Urdu?
Don't stay in hotel for a long time? relatives are best and don't tell your relatives that you have money, just stay mum.
Next time if someone stick with you and offer services be harsh, speak less and don't give damn tips st all especially to drivers.
For bike ridding you need license but you can ride without license too but having a license is good, ask your relative since for license you need agent otherwise it would be lengthy procedure.
To improve your skill means social one join some computer college and start some short course, you will find lots of guys and buddies there which will defiantly help your confidence and social circle.

INFORM your parents right now and gave your damn number to them immediately.

Bhai if he give us any contact then we can help him na

Phly isko aik bottle sharab pila ker bahadur bana leen kya ? :p::lol:
Khud kutta maar pee ghar kisi gutter per gir kr sota hai, usko apnay jaisa na bana k suba uthey tu kutta munn chaat raha ho :lol:

Buck up.
Welcome to this real World where everything is fake...
People like you don't survive here.
You must not open up to Strangers or show your assets. You seems sensible man, the only problem it seems was that you have not have this experience before.
Surely you have been to psychiatrist about your situation and take some medicine about your anxiety and panic disorder.
If you are taking medication you should be in much better condition..
Anyways you know how to travel.
You have Google to help you.
You can call from anyone else in hostel to your relatives for like free. Just ask some one at the reception that you wanted to make a call and yes you most probably would get a free call.
Stop depending on someone for they too might get weary for you.

Khud kutta maar pee ghar kisi gutter per gir kr sota hai, usko apnay jaisa na bana k suba uthey tu kutta munn chaat raha ho :lol:
Afsoos hai 33 hazar ki bottle ho gai hamari last week 99 ki 3 mili or ap bolty ho kuta mar :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom