What's new

I m literally shaking and can’t sleep, waking up with nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zyzz get a local sim...damn you're here to stay for two months so you must have a local sim so you can contact your friends and family and police in case of emergency... I thought you were a mentally sound and good at travelling. Now act like a man and don't be so stressed. Get local numbers and get in touch with some good people.

Also post the plate number of this careem guy

Bhai if he give us any contact then we can help him na
I emailed you
My WhatsApp got a skull dp
I tried to open a sim of jazzz in pk twice
First I went on sat morning and they said I had to go to nadra
I went to the 24 hrs one and explained what happened and they got my biometric data updated , today I went to jazz and still the same issue of nadra..

I agree, mate I told you don't show your money to anyone... and if you have relatives do contact them. It is always good to have people who know you...

I took it out to give him his careem money and he spotted it, dude I have 0 social skills, i should’ve gone out during high school time more but I didn’t and now it has fcked my social interaction skills... I thought the way to develop would be to force myself to go out like those Chinese kids in Hong Kong when they start college or the goray in Europe... but this backfired hard... instead I am quivering , I literally had a nightmare that someone came into my room and tried to chloroform me or something, I woke up out of breath(dead srs)

Ohh . I thought you were narrating someones story.

Sorry about that...

Let us know how we can help you ..

Guide me to balakot please...

Afsoos hai 33 hazar ki bottle ho gai hamari last week 99 ki 3 mili or ap bolty ho kuta mar :frown:
Lolsss
Bhai itna paisa barbaad matt kr apkey liye kupee hi achi hai.:lol: mujhe to control rate per mill jaati hai beer 8% waali...liquid bread :cheers:

I emailed you
I went to the 24 hrs one and explained what happened and they got my biometric data updated , today I went to jazz and still the same issue of nadra..

I took it out to give him his careem money and he spotted it, dude I have 0 social skills, i should’ve gone out during high school time more but I didn’t and now it has fcked my social interaction skills... I thought the way to develop would be to force myself to go out like those Chinese kids in Hong Kong when they start college or the goray in Europe... but this backfired hard... instead I am quivering , I literally had a nightmare that someone came into my room and tried to chloroform me or something, I woke up out of breath(dead srs)

What's your current location

And give us the plate number of careem plz..

first of all
I have spent most of my life inside my flat playing RuneScape with my parents watching over me

This solo trip(went to pak nearly a decade)without telling my parents where I went was the worst idea ever, I wanted to get license without relatives help and build up my social skills and it all turned to shit

The day I landed(Friday night) I met a sleazy guy who overcharged me and made a false promise of helping me obtain a license

Fast forward to today , I met a careem guy who wouldn’t leave me alone and kept offering to help me and he saw the stash of cash(it was to deposit into HBL bank when I open one) I carried and followed me and asked me what’ve I wanted to eat etc, I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me, he then insisted on taking me to my hostel, He made shitty suggestions how he wanted to help me and how everyone Is lalchee and will loot you here etc and he wsked me to show him the hk notes and made suggestions hoping I would give him one tiny hk note which i obviously didn’t and then later I managed to trick him by asking him to drop me opposite of Giga and I went into Giga mall to make him go away but I feel like he was watching me and now I am lying on my bed constantly looking out the window, Idk who to trust anymore, even the beggars are fake, I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.
Honestly
I think I am going to go visit my relative in balakot, but the thing is, I got a data sim only, so it would mean the world to me if someone can guide me to balakot from Rawalpindi
I hope at least there is at least one good guy in pak who can help an autistic like me, I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December
Already feel homesick =[

Holy fjck someone help me please

Relax, there are plenty of decent people, not everyone is out to get you, but you need to be careful.

As a self admitted autistic person who's spent most of his life playing video games - going to Pakistan alone was not a great idea. Not because Pakistan is a monster, but rather because it's better to start gaining these life experiences in small steps, rather than a giant leap. That doesn't matter now, you are where you are.

Step 1 - does your hotel room have a safe? If it does you should probably leave valuables in the safe. If it's a cheap and cheerful place, go get another hotel. Call an uber instead of kareem. Read about hotels on trip advisor first.

Step 2 - Take a bit of money with you and go buy a sim a local sim. You will need a Pakistani ID card to do this.

Step 3 - Don't create a bank account yet, you probably need ID, proof of address, all sorts. If you even have the paper work to set one up, which address are they going to mail your debit card too?

Step 4 - Ring your relative and ask them to come pick you up. It's a long way to Balakot, you can't hitch hike, i doubt there is a direct bus, your other option is again Uber or Kareem, but i don't know if those guys do these sorts of long trips (google suggests 4.5 hours)

I don’t want to disclose my location on the net, I will disclose plate number of careem guy when I leave, if he really does know where I am, then this will cause further problems...
I am contacting airbnb about a refund and then I Am leaving this place first thing

Could have arranged a free ride for you from Rawalpindi to Abbottabad and onwards to Balakot if it was a weekend... But since you are travelling week days so cant arrange that..
I guess Daewoo buses do go to Balakot direct from Rawalpindi.#As a general advise, keep low profile.. Dont put on expensive clothes.. Wear a bit dirty clothes.
The taxi driver pestered you because of your own carelessness. You let him see your cash... Dont repeat that mistake and all should be fine.

Buck up.
Welcome to this real World where everything is fake...
People like you don't survive here.
You must not open up to Strangers or show your assets. You seems sensible man, the only problem it seems was that you have not have this experience before.
Surely you have been to psychiatrist about your situation and take some medicine about your anxiety and panic disorder.
If you are taking medication you should be in much better condition..
Anyways you know how to travel.
You have Google to help you.
You can call from anyone else in hostel to your relatives for like free. Just ask some one at the reception that you wanted to make a call and yes you most probably would get a free call.
Stop depending on someone for they too might get weary for you.
What the crap are you talking about asshole? and you're scaring him who is already stressed bachay what is your intention? I have been to Pakistan so many times and nothing happened.

I emailed you

Just relax i will order a sim for you and remove this scull that is why you shaking and have nightmares

Lolsss
Bhai itna paisa barbaad matt kr apkey liye kupee hi achi hai.:lol: mujhe to control rate per mill jaati hai beer 8% waali...liquid bread :cheers:
Hamara koi muashry main maqam bhi hai or standerd bhi hai hahahahaha

@Zyzz the important thing is not to panic. Confidence is a facade, you fake it till you make it.

The important thing is to plan every detail, think about what could go wrong, and think about a contingency. That way if something happens, you're not put on the spot.

Here is a good tip. Keep only a little bit of money, in small notes in your pocket. No more than 2000rs. If you plan to pay for something have that money ready. Once that is low, get some more changed, but never let anyone see your main stash of money.

Could have arranged a free ride for you from Rawalpindi to Abbottabad and onwards to Balakot if it was a weekend... But since you are travelling week days so cant arrange that..
I guess Daewoo buses do go to Balakot direct from Rawalpindi.#As a general advise, keep low profile.. Dont put on expensive clothes.. Wear a bit dirty clothes.
The taxi driver pestered you because of your own carelessness. You let him see your cash... Dont repeat that mistake and all should be fine.
I had told him before that don't do show off but he did so it is his own reckless behaviour that's inviting the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom