What's new

I m literally shaking and can’t sleep, waking up with nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Daewoo don't go all the way to balakot then go to abbattobad on Daewoo because menshera is fish market and getting a taxi from abbattobad is much easy.

But I have come to know that he cannot enter Balakot @PakSword, he will be arrested by police because you need a NOC to enter Azad Kashmir

I have some contacts in police so I will notify them....

But I have come to know that he cannot enter Balakot @PakSword, he will be arrested by police because you need a NOC to enter Azad Kashmir
That's why we need to get his relative's contact.. so that we could tell them to take him with them to balakot..

He is not giving the careem's number..

He is not giving his HK whatsapp number..

He is not telling us his current location.. and asking for the directions to Balakot..

I don't really know how can we help him..

@WebMaster can you please check his current location through ip address?

I don't understand why no one is asking him to contact police just to make sure ??
First of all you gotta relax , don't panic @Zyzz cause panicking will make it even worse, and later you will become paranoid ( if you are not Already ) , buy a sim with help of any friend from PDF, you can call Careem and lunch an official Complain about the driver, they took their complains seriously ( saying this with personal experience ) .

For the motivation, Don't be scared about anything Pakistani people are generally helpful if you are feeling that you in some sort trouble just ask some decent looking person to help to you get to nearest Police station .

@Imran Khan daroo chor , chai pila yaar isko ..

I don't understand why no one is asking him to contact police just to make sure ??
First of all you gotta relax , don't panic @Zyzz cause panicking will make it even worse, and later you will become paranoid ( if you are not Already ) , buy a sim with help of any friend from PDF, you can call Careem and lunch an official Complain about the driver, they took their complains seriously ( saying this with personal experience ) .

For the motivation, Don't be scared about anything Pakistani people are generally helpful if you are feeling that you in some sort trouble just ask some decent looking person to help to you get to nearest Police station .

@Imran Khan daroo chor , chai pila yaar isko ..
iska kam ho gya case closed

iska kam ho gya case closed

tenor.gif

He can enter balakot. Let me check and I will update.

I did not know you needed a NOC card to enter AJK. That can't be right. We have loads of punjabi relatives who come and go as they like.

He can enter balakot it is not azad Kashmir. @Zyzz you can go to balakot.

I did not know you needed a NOC card to enter AJK. That can't be right. We have loads of punjabi relatives who come and go as they like.

No one needs NOC for azad Kashmir only your id card if you are Pakistani. I was at the most sensitive are of Kashmir a week ago I know it for sure. The NOC is for foreigners but balakot is kpk not azad Kashmir. He can go to balakot without any problem

Dude
This shit isn’t funny...
if you can’t help me then at least don’t mock me

He isn't laughing because he want's to, he is laughing at the sheer dumbness you have shown. And if you don't have the courage to face the facts then please continue with your old living style.

Let this be a life lesson to you. If you want to walk on the streets and fully know the country first you need to be street smart, know the rules of the city/country. If some is bothering you call the police. If police is bothering you then call their

I hope at least there is at least one good guy in pak who can help an autistic like me, I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December

Btw, you can get your tickets changed.

I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.

It's not like it only happened to you specifically. And you had the full control of that situation, you opted to give him 100 Rs, he didn't snatched it from you. You are not the only one who has ever given 100 Rs to a beggar, beggar here some times earn more than you think. People/locals here even some times give them a lot.

I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me

Now why the fk would you do that? You have only yourself to blame, if you are so easy to get swindled, you should stay in your room and play runescape, btw who even plays that shitty game in 2018(in a world where you have lol, wow, dota 2, guild wars 2, etc and i am not even going towards battle royal's). And if you want to get better social skills it doesn't happen over night. You need to put conscious effort into that, you need to learn from your mistakes. From what I understand you understand urdu. If some one is fooling you you confront them and tell them to stop making ch___ out of you, or you will call the police.

Most probably you have smart phone, so make use of it, film/record any incident where you feel you are getting ripped of and let the authorities know about it. That's how you man up, and face the real world. If you are getting swindled in Pakistan, then you can easily be swindled any where else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom