What's new

I m literally shaking and can’t sleep, waking up with nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck up.
Welcome to this real World where everything is fake...
People like you don't survive here.
You must not open up to Strangers or show your assets. You seems sensible man, the only problem it seems was that you have not have this experience before.
Surely you have been to psychiatrist about your situation and take some medicine about your anxiety and panic disorder.
If you are taking medication you should be in much better condition..
Anyways you know how to travel.
You have Google to help you.
You can call from anyone else in hostel to your relatives for like free. Just ask some one at the reception that you wanted to make a call and yes you most probably would get a free call.
Stop depending on someone for they too might get weary for you.

Don't be stupid. The guy posting says he is autistic. Autism is a condition which can manifest in many ways, but typically impacts the sufferers ability to understand and react "normally" in social situations. What is easy for us, is harder for him. It doesn't mean he's stupid, it just means he has to process thoughts and social situations differently.

He's trying his best, he wants help, he's asked us. If you can't help, don't contribute.

first of all
I have spent most of my life inside my flat playing RuneScape with my parents watching over me

This solo trip(went to pak nearly a decade)without telling my parents where I went was the worst idea ever, I wanted to get license without relatives help and build up my social skills and it all turned to shit

The day I landed(Friday night) I met a sleazy guy who overcharged me and made a false promise of helping me obtain a license

Fast forward to today , I met a careem guy who wouldn’t leave me alone and kept offering to help me and he saw the stash of cash(it was to deposit into HBL bank when I open one) I carried and followed me and asked me what’ve I wanted to eat etc, I ended up having to fill his fucking car patrol worth 500rs and him buying a leather wallet worth 800rs al on me, he then insisted on taking me to my hostel, He made shitty suggestions how he wanted to help me and how everyone Is lalchee and will loot you here etc and he wsked me to show him the hk notes and made suggestions hoping I would give him one tiny hk note which i obviously didn’t and then later I managed to trick him by asking him to drop me opposite of Giga and I went into Giga mall to make him go away but I feel like he was watching me and now I am lying on my bed constantly looking out the window, Idk who to trust anymore, even the beggars are fake, I gave one guy 100rs cuz I pitied his life and I saw him later laughing with another beggar and doing that low high 5.
Honestly
I think I am going to go visit my relative in balakot, but the thing is, I got a data sim only, so it would mean the world to me if someone can guide me to balakot from Rawalpindi
I hope at least there is at least one good guy in pak who can help an autistic like me, I really don’t wanna stay here any longer tbh but I am stuck because of my flight being later in December
Already feel homesick =[

Holy fjck someone help me please
Relax. No idea how old you are but trust me we humans have far more ability to survive and prevail then we think we have. The main thing you need to do is relax and face whatever issues you have and you will slowly see you can overcome them. Never think of all the problem. break it into bitesizes and chew each one up. You shall come out stronger and better out of adversity. You have huge resources within you - they just need them outing. it appears you have led a sheltered life. So go out and use this as a opportunity. And anybody in Islamabad/RWP area please help this guy out.

@Zyzz take Daewoo from pindi to abbottabad and from there get a Suzuki pickup to balakot. You will find a lot of Suzuki bolan standing at missile chowk abbottabad. He will take you to balakot in max 1500 rupee.

Okay then it is fine.

Someone plz guide him a direct ride to balakot and make sure he avoids mansehara bus stand
He should contact his relatives and they can come to pick him up. Someone said Daewoo bus goes there ... so I think it is a better service.

He should contact his relatives and they can come to pick him up. Someone said Daewoo bus goes there ... so I think it is a better service.
Daewoo goes till manshera and abbottabad last I travelled.

To go to Balakot from Rawalpindi...

1) . http://daewoo.com.pk/Home/Terminals

Go to Rawalpindi terminal of Daewoo bus service which is one of the most reliable and safe bus services in Pakistan.
Obviously you can hire a taxi to go to the bus terminal.

2) Once in Abbottabad, the Daewoo bus terminal there have their own shuttle service to Mansehra. You can use the shuttle mini bus or hire their own taxi. Both are fine. Ask the Daewoo taxi or shuttle srvice in Abbottabad to take you to Balakot coach terminal in Mansehra. Plenty of people travel this way from Abbottabad to balakot via Mansehra , so you wont be singled out.

4). Even better have your relatives come to Mansehra or at least in Balakot coach terminal to pick you up as Balakot being a small place, does not have reliable public transport for onward journey.

Relax. No idea how old you are but trust me we humans have far more ability to survive and prevail then we think we have. The main thing you need to do is relax and face whatever issues you have and you will slowly see you can overcome them. Never think of all the problem. break it into bitesizes and chew each one up. You shall come out stronger and better out of adversity. You have huge resources within you - they just need them outing. it appears you have led a sheltered life. So go out and use this as a opportunity. And anybody in Islamabad/RWP area please help this guy out.
@Zyzz mate, see everyone is trying to help you. so don't worry where there are bad people, there are a lot more good people as well. Relax, and focus on the immediate issue.

I don't know if they have updated route. @war&peace
Read below, @BHarwana I never travelled with Daewoo so I have no experience but I heard from people, it is a better service..

Go to Rawalpindi terminal of Daewoo bus service which is one of the most reliable and safe bus services in Pakistan.

2) Once in Abbottabad, the Daewoo bus terminal there have their own shuttle service to Mansehra. You can use the shuttle mini bus or hire their own taxi. Both are fine. Ask the Daewoo taxi or shuttle srvice in Abbottabad to take you to Balakot coach terminal in Mansehra. Plenty of people travel this way from Abbottabad to balakot via Mansehra , so you wont be singled out.

4). Even better have your relatives come to Mansehra or at least in Balakot coach terminal to pick you up as Balakot being a small place, does not have reliable public transport for onward journey.

I don’t want to disclose my location on the net, I will disclose plate number of careem guy when I leave, if he really does know where I am, then this will cause further problems...
I am contacting airbnb about a refund and then I Am leaving this place first thing
OK give us the contact number of your relatives.. We will try to contact them to take you in their custody..

@Zyzz take Daewoo to balakot. It is a beautiful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom