What's new

I Love Pakistan more than anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly some fringe elements are trying the same with my country today :(

you can fight terrorism and defeat foreign nations but you cant fight and defeat your own misguided people. Pakistan of 80s was so different when I was a simple graduate educated from yellow schools and govt colleges from a lower middle class family without any backing of any big shots shot. Got a lucrative private sector job and applied for 2 govt agencies and was selected in both. When I sent a letter of not accepting both jobs because I had decided to goto US for education I was called by the director of one of the agency and asked why??? I told him the reason and he said for that I wont stop you but you know you were in top 3 leaving you means I will have to select no 51 from the list.
those were good days for Pakistan

first of all welcome:)
and in my opinion you can make your country better if you strive to make your own self better by getting a good education and being a better human being , joining the armed services or politics is not going to help the country .
BY MAKING YOURSELF BETTER YOU CAN MAKE YOUR COUNTRY BETTER. DURING THE 50S AND 60S, MAO ZEDONG ENCOURAGED CHINESE YOUTH TO GO TO WESTERN COUNTRIES AND GET A QUALITY EDUCATION AND HELP THEIR COUNTRY IN RETURN. BY DOING SO CHINA HAS GONE FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TO THE LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD. I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT WITH HARD WORK AND FAITH PAKISTAN CAN FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF CHINA :pakistan::pakistan::china::china:

you can fight terrorism and defeat foreign nations but you cant fight and defeat your own misguided people. Pakistan of 80s was so different when I was a simple graduate educated from yellow schools and govt colleges from a lower middle class family without any backing of any big shots shot. Got a lucrative private sector job and applied for 2 govt agencies and was selected in both. When I sent a letter of not accepting both jobs because I had decided to goto US for education I was called by the director of one of the agency and asked why??? I told him the reason and he said for that I wont stop you but you know you were in top 3 leaving you means I will have to select no 51 from the list.
NEVER COUNTRY HAS THERE UPS AND DOWNS. OUR COUNTRY PAKISTAN IS STILL VERY YOUNG. MANY PEOPLE FORGET THAT
KEEP IN MIND PAKISTAN IS A VERY YOUNG NATION. MANY PEOPLE FORGET THAT WHEN AMERICA WAS A YOUNG NATION IT FOUGHT A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN ITSELF. IN THE 1960S, MINORITIES IN AMERICA WERE CONSIDERED TO BE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN THERE OWN NATION. BUT WITH HANDWORK AND FAITH AMERICA HAS BECOME THE HUB OF THE FREE WORLD. IF WE WANT OUR COUNTRY TO PROGRESS, WE MUST FIRST CHANGE OUR MINDSET. IF EVERYONE TURNS THEIR BACK TO PAKISTAN, THEN WHO WILL FIX OUR PAKISTAN. I KNOW THIS WONT BE EASY BUT IF ALL 182.1 million PAKISTANIS WORK TOGETHER THEN NO TASK IN THE WORLD IS HARD. BUT IT ALL STARTS WITH ME AND YOU.

SOMEONE WHO DOUBTS THEIR COUNTRY IS WORSE THAN THE ENEMY ITSELF

I have a strong feeling that you are a FF but I can be wrong, you could be 10 yr old or even a normal person really in love with Pakistan. No need to flip out bud, welcome either ways.

I have a strong feeling that you are a FF but I can be wrong, you could be 10 yr old or even a normal person really in love with Pakistan. No need to flip out bud, welcome either ways.
I AM JUST A 15 YEAR OLD BOY WHO LOVES PAKISTAN MORE THAN ANYTHING. IT PAIN ME TO SEE WHEN PAKISTANIS TURN THEIR BACKS TO PAKISTAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom