What's new

I Love Pakistan more than anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i'm not kidding you, our country is in a very bad shape but, we can all make it better by joining the army, air force(my goal), navy, police or polities. No country is perfect but together we can make it better:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
dude don't tell me , you are thinking of leaving the U.S for joining the police back home !

There is an age limit to joining PAF. By the time you get your degree you will be too old. Also turn off your caps please, i think its against PDF rules.

There is an age limit to joining PAF. By the time you get your degree you will be too old. Also turn off your caps please, i think its against PDF rules.
By the time time i get my degree insallah i will be 21, and the maximum age for a pilot in the PAF is 22

AFTER I GET A DEGREE IN ENGINEERING FROM THE US, I WILL JOIN THE PAKISTAN AIR FORCE AS A PILOT AND INSHALLAH GIVE MY LIFE FROM MY COUNTRY

since you claim that you are 15, & is studying then it is most likely that you are a u.s citizen, since you are too young for a uni student immigrant, & if that is so, then believe me had you said this, while staying in Pakistan I would have saluted you, but when you live in the U.S, eat in the U.S , stay there, then your first & foremost loyalty should be the U.S. , just think about it, if you cannot be loyal to the country that has given you so much then how can you be loyal to any other country ? look at me. my family has scarified a'lot for Pakistan , but still I wear the Canadian flag proudly because I eat here , live here, this country has given me so much, you can support Pakistan that's fine, & I can understand that & respect it, even I support Pakistan, but not more than Canada & as a north American I expect the same from you
to be precise you should love U.S more then anything , support any country you want , no problem, but when it comes to loyalty then it is the U.S that you should be loyal to

Last edited:
we all know it, but its not what you think

years of martial laws and culture of nepotism that has shaken the foundation

It seems that you are reluctant to accept the true cause somehow.

It seems that you are reluctant to accept the true cause somehow.

no it seems that you want to hear what you want to hear

KEEP IN MIND PAKISTAN IS A VERY YOUNG NATION. MANY PEOPLE FORGET THAT WHEN AMERICA WAS A YOUNG NATION IT FOUGHT A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN ITSELF. IN THE 1960S, MINORITIES IN AMERICA WERE CONSIDERED TO BE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN THERE OWN NATION. BUT WITH HANDWORK AND FAITH AMERICA HAS BECOME THE HUB OF THE FREE WORLD. IF WE WANT OUR COUNTRY TO PROGRESS, WE MUST FIRST CHANGE OUR MINDSET. IF EVERYONE TURNS THEIR BACK TO PAKISTAN, THEN WHO WILL FIX OUR PAKISTAN. I KNOW THIS WONT BE EASY BUT IF ALL 182.1 million PAKISTANIS WORK TOGETHER THEN NO TASK IN THE WORLD IS HARD. BUT IT ALL STARTS WITH ME AND YOU.

not a good argument since people in present day Pakistan call themselves the owner of the oldest civilization. Birth of Pakistan was not 1947 it was long long time ago.

we all know it, but its not what you think

years of martial laws and culture of nepotism that has shaken the foundation

Mate.....The years of martial law especially pervaiz musharaf was one of the best tenure of government this country has ever seen. it was WAY better than the ppp tenure of 2008-2013. dictatorship of pervaiz musharaf was better than this crap mukmuka democracy we have today.

since you claim that you are 15, & is studying then it is most likely that you are a u.s citizen, since you are too young for a uni student immigrant, & if that is so, then believe me had you said this, while staying in Pakistan I would have saluted you, but when you live in the U.S, eat in the U.S , stay there, then your fist & foremost loyalty should be the U.S. , just think about it, if you cannot be loyal to the country that has given you so much then how can you be loyal to any other country ? look at me. my family has scarified a'lot for Pakistan , but still I wear the Canadian flag proudly because I eat here , live here, this country has given me so much, you can support Pakistan that fine & I understand that & respect it, even I support Pakistan, but not more then Canada & as a north American I expect the same from you
to be precise you should love U.S more then anything , support any country you want , no problem, but when it comes to loyalty then it is the U.S that you should be loyal to
I was born in Pakistan. I am still a Pakistani citizen. Green and white run in my veins. No country can ever replace that. My purpose in american was to get a better education and make Pakistan better place, and hopefully prevent tragedies like the one that happened today.

no it seems that you want to hear what you want to hear

not a good argument since people in present day Pakistan call themselves the owner of the oldest civilization. Birth of Pakistan was not 1947 it was long long time ago.
The thought of modern day PAKISTAN is very young, however there will always be people that lived in a certain land for millions of years

The thought of modern day PAKISTAN is very young, however there will always be people that lived in a certain land for millions of years

no sir I still think you are wrong about that. Its was Sind, Punjab, Sarhad and Baluchistan before partition and still same structure after partition, what partition did is grouped all four entities and call it Pakistan. Just like naming Sarhad as KPK didnt change anything and neither naming this region Pakistan did anything, still sind baluchistan punjab and KPK. We have same system as before partition so how is it a modern day Pakistan.

Mate.....The years of martial law especially pervaiz musharaf was one of the best tenure of government this country has ever seen. it was WAY better than the ppp tenure of 2008-2013. dictatorship of pervaiz musharaf was better than this crap mukmuka democracy we have today.

this why I was saying you can fight terrorism and foreign nations but you cant fight your own misguided people. It takes 10 years to see the fruits and the faults created by a system and you are seeing it now. But if you think Martial law is good then go for it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom