What's new

‘I killed my daughter. . . with my hands’

please some body check this emo-girl account and IP, this user was used to be this way, maybe indians have hacked into this account, it also happened with we in other site

leave her alone, she is voicing her opinion and has full rights to do that, if you have a problem then report the post.

All posts crossing a threshold over religiosity will be deleted, as they have been. Your arguments were fallacious, based on religion and criticizing posts that did not exist based on a religious victimization card. The main issue here is the murderer's false sense of "ghairat" and "honour" that he sought out to defend. That is a cultural and social problem which has roots in religion but has become far bigger of a social evil and is deemed so.

The person being discussed is being discussed as a Pakistani, not as a Muslim per se. Hence, stop the Christian-kill-children-I-will-show-you-hypocrisy.

PM me posts in this thread where somebody "target the Islamic societies saying such mentality prevails in such(muslim) societies" and I will delete them. Otherwise stop playing a false religious victimization card here.

This issue is a cultural and social one and i'd prefer to view it as such, rather than a national or religious one. Sadly, religious ideas are some times used to colour or justify social mores. Even more so, we as people are stupid enough to add a religious overlay to our social or even political beliefs, when that is hardly necessary. That is probably one reason for slow social changes.
Just an opinion.

Comon this was done by an individual living in a canadian society not in Pakistani society why are you relating it to Paksitan??

Pakistani society is crystal clear society,nothing like this happens here, right?

the person had his bigoted mentality practiced there & he went there from this very society, are you going to deny the existence of this phenomenon in this society of ours?

The article suggests that the girl was quite rude so it was not an honour killing rather she was killed because she was not listening to her father..... but in any case that act cannot be justified murder is a murder whether it be in the name ghairat whether it be in the terrorism and war... :cheers:

YES she was rude!!! so yes he killed her but ofcourse he is not at fault!!! :hitwall: why are you trying to even defend her behaviour nothing defends murdering your own child!!!!!!!!!!

leave her alone, she is voicing her opinion and has full rights to do that, if you have a problem then report the post.

yeah why, an indian stooge inviting them to the party here every now and then under false flag!! why spoil the party??

i will come up with another indian account, and will voice your society, let pakistanis have some entertainment too

please some body check this emo-girl account and IP, this user was used to be this way, maybe indians have hacked into this account, it also happened with we in other site

CIA-KGB-NKVD-MOSSAD-RAW-GESTAPO at work?
Come my friend, don't get so worked up.

Pakistani society is crystal clear society,nothing like this happens here, right?

the person had his bigoted mentality practiced there & he went there from this very society, are you going to deny the existence of this phenomenon in this society of ours?

Who's denying this ??

Taking a case from somewhere 37000 miles away from Pakistan and then blaming it on whole nation that's where I have a problem discuss this issue as an issue that took place in canada this issue was originated in canada and ended in canada.... no Pakistani went there to help her murder her daughter.....

there are many flaws in my society and I don't want to relate flaws in some other society with mine coz I have already a mess here..

Who's denying this ??

there are many who will but you are certainly trying to shift blame to the girl

Taking a case from somewhere 37000 miles away from Pakistan and then blaming it on whole nation that's where I have a problem discuss this issue as an issue that took place in canada this issue was originated in canada and ended in canada.... no Pakistani went there to help her murder her daughter.....

The person who went there from here was Pakistani & couldnt control his 'gherat syndrome' , I can give a thousand such cases where this kind of things happened here in Pakistan but talking about the pathetic mentality will mean 'Pakistan & Islam Bashing', this thing is projecting one of the darkest sides of this society

stop been apologetic to the so called 'father'

there are many who will but you are certainly trying to shift blame to the girl

The person who went there from here was Pakistani & couldnt control his 'gherat syndrome' , I can give a thousand such cases where this kind of things happened here in Pakistan but talking about the pathetic mentality will mean 'Pakistan & Islam Bashing', this thing is projecting one of the darkest sides of this society

Come out of dellusions and your so called liberal mind set... try to see things beyond the scope of liberalism try find out psychological reason.... no one here said any thing in the favor of father it's just your thought come out of the prison of intellect..

Such things are done by dumb uneducated pieces of sh!t who deserve to rot in jail. There is no justification for such barbaric acts.

The cause of murder as described in article may not be the original cause... you and I know how news are twisted to target a certain community this article also shows is now goona start in Canada....

why they labeled him Pakistani this is an individual act and this should have dealt individualy.....

the Americans captured here in Pakistan in an attempt of terrorism why they are not blamed product of american society???

Come out of this media war and try to see things from other's perspective as well do not always try to impose your view on others .....
just because it was done by a Pakistani canadian it does not become an act of whole society

I wonder what difference did Foreign citizenship make on people from third world countries.

Come out of dellusions and your so called liberal mind set... try to see things beyond the scope of liberalism try find out psychological reason.... no one here said any thing in the favor of father it's just your thought come out of the prison of intellect..

lolz 'psychological reason', which one he was under stress because of his 'gherat', you mean these lines?

A normal father loves her daughter more than anyone in this world.... you cannot imagine how much difficult situation that would be for the man that he chose to kill her daughter.... it's just a news for all of us but that man has lost everything under enormous psychological pressure...... he will have to face punishment not only in this world but also in life after death.....

i think next time we must send murderers to 'pagal khana'(mental hospital) instead of jail :agree:

his delusional mindset of 'gherat' destroyed the whole family, there was no stress on him & this delusional mindset of 'gherat' exists in this society the only difference is he choose to reflect this mindset in Canada

Back
Top Bottom