What's new

‘I killed my daughter. . . with my hands’

Lol why did u bring India in it??
These things are here, but not that much.:cheers:

The honor killing is more frequent with Muslim families. But that does not mean others are immune to this reprehensible custom.

In Toronto, a Canadian-Indian Sikh murdered her daughter-in-law for honor and this case is also in the news in Canada.

Killer of daughter-in-law hardly seems sorry | Michele Mandel | Columnists | News | Toronto Sun

In Delhi, recently two young lovers were killed and this was also case of honor killing:

Delhi honour killing: NCW seeks report - Delhi - City - The Times of India

Reminds me of this movie called crossing over.
Same exact plot..though it had few other short stories.
A must watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
lolz 'psychological reason', which one he was under stress because of his 'gherat', you mean these lines?

Yes, of course he was under stress because of his ghairat .... you cannot just let your children do any thing..... but Obviously killing was not option he was wrong there...

i think next time we must send murderers to 'pagal khana'(mental hospital) instead of jail[/QUOTE]

Obviously such murderers should be sent to pagal khaana first and then to jail

controversy, announcing i have masters and displaying act of loyalty to their masters is the best, cheapest, quickest way to get attention, fame isnt it?? and creating threads with zillion posts

killings are very bad in general

but i understand why these threads pop up every now and then by emo-girl??

to emo girl: this is a defence forum, not an ideological forum, you can make your vioce heard in every corner of the country by writing your own articles in news papers, why waste your time here??

if you have issues living in pakistan and among pakistanis leave this country for good!!

when RiazHaq like people can have threads which talks about poverty, toilets etc, why not about other social issues ?

You don't understand how come poverty, toilets etc are related to defence... ?

Wait let me make the connection....

People living in poverty --> not fit enough/not there to defend the country...
Honour Killing --> not there to defend the country...

Hope now you will understand that it is related to defence...

I feel very sorry for that girl... very very sorry...

And guys like Sparklingway, Emo Girl, let me tell you openly that before seeing this forum, I did not think that Pakistanis will condemn such things ... rather they will simply choose to ignore as one off incident/look the other way... now I know that everybody is same... such kind miserable things happen in my country also and unlike many people believe that Hindus are against minority in their country/support honour killings/support mass murdering like Gujarat violance, no we are also like you... just like you guys condemn and feel frusturated about this kind of incidents, we Indians also feel very ashamed about Gujarat like violances/honour killings happening in my country... let us make sure we will not quote such incidents in other posts... I WILL NOT QUOTE SUCH INCIDENTS IN OTHER POSTS... I PROMISE...

Last edited:
I was expecting it, Thanks for the advice your highness & BTW the sub forum with this post of mine is named Current Events & Social Issues

i hope i aint disrespecting you your highness

Its good to see u raising contentious issues afflicting Pakistanis at home and abroad .

But my advise to u ,not to get too bold to raise such things outside the security of the net .

some freak head might find u wajib-ul-Kattal (i love the word) for ur perceived blasphemous views in his jihad mind.:coffee:

Yes, of course he was under stress because of his ghairat .... you cannot just let your children do any thing..... but Obviously killing was not option he was wrong there...

i think next time we must send murderers to 'pagal khana'(mental hospital) instead of jail

forget abourt the so called ghairat, but hope you agree with me that killing her daughter was much much bigger crime than her daughter not wearing hijab.

The cause of murder as described in article may not be the original cause... you and I know how news are twisted to target a certain community this article also shows is now goona start in Canada....

why they labeled him Pakistani this is an individual act and this should have dealt individualy.....

the Americans captured here in Pakistan in an attempt of terrorism why they are not blamed product of american society???

Come out of this media war and try to see things from other's perspective as well do not always try to impose your view on others .....
just because it was done by a Pakistani canadian it does not become an act of whole society

The reason why the American captured was not blamed as terrorist is because he was trying to get to OBL, not his daughter or general public, and in the course of it he did illegal things like getting a weapon illegally etc, but that is a different story...

When somebody from India/even Indian origin gets Nobel Prize, we celebrate, we don't question his Indianness...

The same goes for Pakistan, when somebody from Pakistan/Pakistani origin works in NASA, you celebrate, you don't question his Pakistaniness...

But only when there is a trouble caused by our nationals mainly because of the way of upbringing and effects of society he/she belongs to, we all are ready to disown him/her... aren't we ?

HI
seriously guys this is not fair if i reply that dont blame the entire muslim population for actions of few, it winds up getting deleted under false pretences if that post is in any way found against the rules of the forum then i am ready to face the consequences when certain members can say this and get away with it
it has got more to do with the mindset that prevails in Pakistani Society & you can always add religious dimension to it

HI
seriously guys this is not fair if i reply that dont blame the entire muslim population for actions of few, it winds up getting deleted under false pretences if that post is in any way found against the rules of the forum then i am ready to face the consequences when certain members can say this and get away with it

when did i generalized I never brought any religious dimension nor did i say that all Muslims kill for their fake honor !!!!! :hitwall::hitwall:

the very fact that we see honor killings every now & then proves the fact that this mindset of 'gherat' exists in our society & leads people to commit some horrendous crimes, is it hard to understand???

why do you generalize every serious problems that has taken probably thousands of lives as a 'bashing of society' plus no one is bashing Islam & saying that Islam justifies 'honor killing', kuyn samj ni ate tumhe?

so the deal is we can blame Pakistan as much as we want but no one should criticize the so called liberal societies these are the exact words that i used and it got deleted. Please restore the entire post and you will see.

when did i generalized I never brought any religious dimension nor did i say that all Muslims kill for their fake honor !!!!! :hitwall::hitwall:

the very fact that we see honor killings every now & then proves the fact that this mindset of 'gherat' exists in our society & leads people to commit some horrendous crimes, is it hard to understand???

why do you generalize every serious problems that has taken probably thousands of lives as a 'bashing of society'
I never said you did? my post was not in reply to any one, i am just usingyours as an example you clearly generalized on mentality part with respect to Pakistanis but i didn't specify any member or country.

I never said you did? my post was not in reply to any one, i am just usingyours as an example you clearly generalized on mentality part with respect to Pakistanis but i didn't specify any member or country.

can you deny that this mindset don't exist in Pakistan? where have you been living, NO ONE HAS INTRODUCED THE RELIGIOUS DIMENSION or BASHED ISLAM

Pakistan - Over 600 Honour Killings in 2009

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...0f1-11dd-be39-2d4003be4450/asa330181999en.pdf

Back
Top Bottom