What's new

‘I killed my daughter. . . with my hands’

please some body check this emo-girl account and IP, this user was used to be this way, maybe indians have hacked into this account, it also happened with we in other site

sparklingway that was in no way off topic you have deleted my post on illegitimate basis just because you don't agree with it, if members here can target the Islamic societies saying such mentality prevails in such(muslim) societies then i have got every right to defend my claims

very Good, i appreciate now parents must start killing their children just because they disagree with them & want to live the way people in a particualr society live, why did he even went to Canada?

by parents killing their rude children we will have a brave new world with every one having his 'gherat', Clapping please for the people who think that this is not a honour killing when its written that

It's a fault on both sides not on one side.... All parents want their children to make them feel proud and they can tolerate a bit resistance like in this case he allowed her to wear jeans and tee-shirt.... but may be that girl was making a joke of her father ......
but in any case killing is never an option for a father.......
The article suggests that behaviour of the girl was offensive towards her father and her father litteraly wanted to get rid of her and he chose a totally wrong option....

& clapping for the people who think that their possession of semi rigid rod makes them automatically superior to the one's who don't have it

PS: Not hitting you, don't take it as personal attack

even you think like that....

PS: Not hitting you, don't take it as personal attack

sparklingway that was in no way off topic you have deleted my post on illegitimate basis just because you don't agree with it, if members here can target the Islamic societies saying such mentality prevails in such(muslim) societies then i have got every right to defend my claims

All posts crossing a threshold over religiosity will be deleted, as they have been. Your arguments were fallacious, based on religion and criticizing posts that did not exist based on a religious victimization card. The main issue here is the murderer's false sense of "ghairat" and "honour" that he sought out to defend. That is a cultural and social problem which has roots in religion but has become far bigger of a social evil and is deemed so.

In addition you posted this:-

Woo a Muslim man killed his daughter so lets just blame Islam and not Christianity in USA since we think its not in the name of religion.

The person being discussed is being discussed as a Pakistani, not as a Muslim per se. Hence, stop the Christian-kill-children-I-will-show-you-hypocrisy.

PM me posts in this thread where somebody "target the Islamic societies saying such mentality prevails in such(muslim) societies" and I will delete them. Otherwise stop playing a false religious victimization card here.

I knew there will be people who will justify this murder under their lips by twisting their words

The problem is not that he loved her or not, the problem is that Pakistani Males & even fathers can get carried away with the fake delusional concept of 'gehrat' & face saving among their relatives plus this is not the only case of such fathers killing their daughters, I can quote countless such cases, it has got more to do with the mindset that prevails in Pakistani Society & you can always add religious dimension to it

Quite right in your analysis.
The problem is largely cultural in nature (and is pan-national). The religious aspect is lesser but tends to harden cultural attitudes (or is used to justify cultural aberrations).
Of course, the obvious tendency of the male of the species (probably myself included) to consider himself to be the 'beginning and the end' may be underlying all this.
Therefore some thing that you commented about 'rods etc.' may be somewhat valid.

This is a defence website, you are correct. But this section is clearly labelled 'Current events and social issues' and this piece of news falls into this category.

As for Emo, I applaud her, she questions and presents to us the many examples of our wretched society that we have been overlooking for some time.

We need to tackle these, if we do not, expect alot more of this. Don't shoot the messenger, if she does not post it, someone else will.

BTW this is about a canadian citizen.... this is not about our society....
May be you didn't read the article... :cheers:

She is buried in the Muslim section of Meadowvale cemetery in Mississauga. I have a family member buried there and sometimes I also pay respect to her grave too. It's really sad that boys in the Muslim families in Canada have full freedom while the girls are not allowed even to talk to boys.

This is a defence website, you are correct. But this section is clearly labelled 'Current events and social issues' and this piece of news falls into this category.

As for Emo, I applaud her, she questions and presents to us the many examples of our wretched society that we have been overlooking for some time.

We need to tackle these, if we do not, expect alot more of this. Don't shoot the messenger, if she does not post it, someone else will.

yeah but you people are living in dillusion here??, this memebr has already questioned about islam, she insultys our religion, but you appreciate her???, members who defend their ideals have their posts deleted???, is it your standards???

you people favour some members, rules dont apply to them!!

BTW this is about a canadian citizen.... this is not about our society....
May be you didn't read the article... :cheers:

Do not expect to read Canadian citizen when this news is being circulated, expect to hear the word Pakistan and Pakistani being mentioned a lot.

As for our society, this man was brought up in our society and he has clear connections to it.

yeah but you people are living in dillusion here??, this memebr has already questioned about islam, she insultys our religion, but you appreciate her???, members who defend their ideals have their posts deleted???, is it your standards???

you people favour some members, rules dont apply to them!!

Her posts are deleted and when required, she is penalised too. Its not a religious debate but rather another example of what occurs in some parts of our society.

BTW this is about a canadian citizen....

A citizen from Pakistan who brought his twisted version of our culture to Canada and killed his daughter.

"What would family in Pakistan say???" type of people.

quite sad indeed, this was a very big case in the south Asian community here, sparked the whole debate about the hijab, it really should be banned alongside all other religious stupidity like the kirpan etc etc, Religion is meant to free your soul not bind it with even more shackles

All posts crossing a threshold over religiosity will be deleted, as they have been. Your arguments were fallacious, based on religion and criticizing posts that did not exist based on a religious victimization card. The main issue here is the murderer's false sense of "ghairat" and "honour" that he sought out to defend. That is a cultural and social problem which has roots in religion but has become far bigger of a social evil and is deemed so.

In addition you posted this:-

The person being discussed is being discussed as a Pakistani, not as a Muslim per se. Hence, stop the Christian-kill-children-I-will-show-you-hypocrisy.

PM me posts in this thread where somebody "target the Islamic societies saying such mentality prevails in such(muslim) societies" and I will delete them. Otherwise stop playing a false religious victimization card here.
hi
am i not entitled to my opinion i was not replying to any post if u do feel like re-quoting my post then do it entirely where i have pasted some content of the article which adheres to my claims. did i not mention a murder is a murder no matter what?

Do not expect to read Canadian citizen when this news is being circulated, expect to hear the word Pakistan and Pakistani being mentioned a lot.

As for our society, this man was brought up in our society and he has clear connections to it.

Just because he was Pakistani you are labeling it as an act by our society so murders by Americans in Afghanistan is American society??

Comon this was done by an individual living in a canadian society not in Pakistani society why are you relating it to Paksitan??

How many times you have mentioned this word Paksitani society or our society when you talk about Miss paksitan??

A citizen from Pakistan who brought his twisted version of our culture to Canada and killed his daughter.

"What would family in Pakistan say???" type of people.

I want to answer but I don't want to so :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom