What's new

‘I killed my daughter. . . with my hands’

Why all the *uckin rules for women only?? I mean a person will not kill his son for not having a long beard. Are the restrictions and its violent repurcussions are meant only for women? :tdown:

Why don't you people understand that she was his daughter not a woman.... A normal father loves her daughter more than anyone in this world.... you cannot imagine how much difficult situation that would be for the man that he chose to kill her daughter.... it's just a news for all of us but that man has lost everything under enormous psychological pressure...... he will have to face punishment not only in this world but also in life after death.....

What a big loss for that man.......

We can just discuss the issue we cannot imagine the pain through that family is passing :cry:

Morons mudered their own blood in the name honour , they deserve rot in jail forever.

Why don't you people understand that she was his daughter not a woman.... A normal father loves her daughter more than anyone in this world.... you cannot imagine how much difficult situation that would be for the man that he chose to kill her daughter.... it's just a news for all of us but that man has lost everything under enormous psychological pressure...... he will have to face punishment not only in this world but also in life after death.....

Yeah, he loved her too much that is why he chose to kill her. "Difficult situation" my ***. You're trying to say as if he was making a choice between two acceptable solutions. Bastard killed his daughter, he was not in a difficult situation rather his mind was so full of misogynistic thoughts, patriarchal BS and religious dogma that he murdered his own flesh and blood.

Such psychopaths aren't in some "difficult situation" or under "psychological pressure", rather they are plain psychopaths who deserve to live in prison for the rest of their lives. His not fleeing the scene and admitting to it on the spot are classic signs of remorse. Every homicide involving family vengeance brings out remorse.

What a poor life for the remaining kids knowing that their father and brother killed their own sister. How is the mother going to explain that?

Another major "honour" blob on our faces. First the British are getting crazy over the forced marriages and honour killings, and now this as well. Anything left is going down the drain.

Yeah, he loved her too much that is why he chose to kill her. "Difficult situation" my ***. You're trying to say as if he was making a choice between two acceptable solutions. Bastard killed his daughter, he was not in a difficult situation rather his mind was so full of misogynistic thoughts, patriarchal BS and religious dogma that he murdered his own flesh and blood.

Such psychopaths aren't in some "difficult situation" or under "psychological pressure", rather they are plain psychopaths who deserve to live in prison for the rest of their lives. His not fleeing the scene and admitting to it on the spot are classic signs of remorse. Every homicide involving family vengeance brings out remorse.

What a poor life for the remaining kids knowing that their father and brother killed their own sister. How is the mother going to explain that?

Another major "honour" blob on our faces. First the British are getting crazy over the forced marriages and honour killings, and now this as well. Anything left is going down the drain.

Nothing will change for you my brother.... things are already worse enough they are not gonna get more worse muslims.....

and the other thing you people are taking it as a "man" killed a "woman" but in reality that is not the case he was a psychopath call him anything but that's reality that he lost more than you lose....
This is a very hard time for that man.......

I wish that man had controlled that weak moment of anger and such bad incident would have not happened :cry:

I knew there will be people who will justify this murder under their lips by twisting their words

The problem is not that he loved her or not, the problem is that Pakistani Males & even fathers can get carried away with the fake delusional concept of 'gehrat' & face saving among their relatives plus this is not the only case of such fathers killing their daughters, I can quote countless such cases, it has got more to do with the mindset that prevails in Pakistani Society & you can always add religious dimension to it

Last edited:
I knew there will be people who will justify this murder under their lips by twisting their words

The problem is not that he loved her or not, the problem is that Pakistani Males & even fathers can get carried away with the fake delusional concept of 'gehrat' & face saving among their relatives plus is that this is not the only case of such fathers killing their daughters, I can quote countless such cases, its has got more to do with the mindset that prevails in Pakistani Society

The article suggests that the girl was quite rude so it was not an honour killing rather she was killed because she was not listening to her father..... but in any case that act cannot be justified murder is a murder whether it be in the name ghairat whether it be in the terrorism and war... :cheers:

The article suggests that the girl was quite rude so it was not an honour killing rather she was killed because she was not listening to her father.....

very Good, i appreciate now parents must start killing their children just because they disagree with them & want to live the way people in a particualr society live, why did he even went to Canada?

by parents killing their rude children we will have a brave new world with every one having his 'gherat', Clapping please for the people who think that this is not a honour killing when its written that

Aqsa's mother, Anwar Jan Parvez, said her husband told her he killed his youngest child because "this is my insult. My community will say, 'You have not been able to control your daughter.' This is my insult. She is making me naked.

& clapping for the people who think that their possession of semi rigid rod makes them automatically superior to the one's who don't have it

PS: Not hitting you, don't take it as personal attack

Nothing will change for you my brother.... things are already worse enough they are not gonna get more worse muslims.....

I never added the wider religious dimension but somehow you feel that you are allowed to bring in "Muslim" whenever you wish but I should be prohibited from criticizing religious dogma. Anyways, leave this.

and the other thing you people are taking it as a "man" killed a "woman" but in reality that is not the case he was a psychopath call him anything but that's reality that he lost more than you lose....

I don't give a **** about what he lost. He lost it himself. Nobody else killed her daughter, not a serial killer, not a thief, not a drunken driver but he himself killed her. Stop portraying him as the victim here.

This is a very hard time for that man.......

I bet his cellmates will give him a hard time too.

I do not care about his remorseful behaviour or his feelings now, I just know that he was so carried away by his "ghairat" delusions that he killed his own daughter.

I wish that man had controlled that weak moment of anger and such bad incident would have not happened :cry:

He is not the victim here. I can see you never mentioning the girl here. She deserved it, ain't it?

The article suggests that the girl was quite rude so it was not an honour killing rather she was killed because she was not listening to her father..... but in any case that act cannot be justified murder is a murder whether it be in the name ghairat whether it be in the terrorism and war... :cheers:

So the girl deserved it? Ok, maybe not being killed but at least a punch or two from her "victim" father? Perhaps a series of slaps?

killings are very bad in general

but i understand why these threads pop up every now and then by emo-girl??

to emo girl: this is a defence forum, not an ideological forum, you can make your vioce heard in every corner of the country by writing your own articles in news papers, why waste your time here??

if you have issues living in pakistan and among pakistanis leave this country for good!!

at peregrine, i appreciate your comments

but point is proved, moderation has changed and become biased in this forum!!!!!!!!

any comments that are not according to what moderators thing are deleted and reason is given :religion debates not allowed???, why the fcuk this thread was open for then in the first place, the poster is delebraely involving religion, religious ideological issues by posting threads like thread every now and then??

the intent of emo-girl to throw dirt on pakistanis

Last edited:
to emo girl: this is a defence forum, not an ideological forum, you can make your vioce heard in every corner of the country by writing your own articles in news papers, why waste your time here??

if you have issues living in pakistan and among pakistanis leave this country for good!!

I was expecting it, Thanks for the advice your highness & BTW the sub forum with this post of mine is named Current Events & Social Issues

i hope i aint disrespecting you your highness

This is sad indeed.

They could have sacked her from Family. Killing her is not Gherat, its utter BS and Chutiapa (pardon my french)

Pathetic act by a pathetic man is all I can say.

I just do not know what to say, here is another man who is clearly incombatible with a society he chose to live in and expected his family to follow a lifestyle that would have made it very difficult for them to adhere by.

This mentality and the further audacity to act in such a way is truly a blemish upon us.

As for those who are twisting their words to justify the killing, atleast show some shame, condemn the actions of a psychotic man who has destroyed many lives with this act.

As many have said, their is no need for these people to go and live in a society they are incompatible with. I cannot understand why they go to Canda/UK/US/Australia and still wish to control their kids like maniacs?

Plus I hate those "proud" people who utter meaningless sentences like "hamaray bachay yahaan rehtay hoey bhi apni mahsriqi rawayaat naheen bhoolay". If "mashriqi rawayaat" are as important as they're stated by these people, then should not have left the country.

At least back home they could have controlled their kids the way they wanted to and limit their independence their own way with the bonus of social and cultural conservatism that they deemed so important. Perhaps patriotism would have been good as well.

In the end, seeking more money they go to an alien country, aren't compatible with social standards, can in no way possible control their kids growing up in a an atmosphere that seems blasphemous to them and then later wonder what went wrong.

killings are very bad in general

but i understand why these threads pop up every now and then by emo-girl??

This is a defence website, you are correct. But this section is clearly labelled 'Current events and social issues' and this piece of news falls into this category.

As for Emo, I applaud her, she questions and presents to us the many examples of our wretched society that we have been overlooking for some time.

We need to tackle these, if we do not, expect alot more of this. Don't shoot the messenger, if she does not post it, someone else will.

Back
Top Bottom