What's new

I have some words to say, please, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

huzihaidao12

Reaction score
Country
China
This is my words in another thread. Please take the time to look at it!

It is a a little shame, Chinese help is limited in contrast to Pakistan people's sincere friendship. When Chinese name be blotted out by the west, even though we know the facts, we want to communicate with others, but because of a bad reputation, and others will not believe us. So, we and close your heart to the outside world. Only the people of Pakistan gave us warm at the moment, please believe that we know it, this is a very warm and heavy gift to us. Only in a forum in Pakistan, PDF, we can have a home feeling, we can say that our own words, we open our heart to the outside world. Pakistan also gave us the same weight of the baby, if not more valuable. In any case, I know, national interests and policy is based on the reality and interests, but I can only pray, that one day we can help Pakistan to achieve prosperity and peace, hope our relationship not any change, just better, please don't torture us ordinary people's feelings.

This is a common Chinese words, want to go to Pakistan.

I need to apologize to the people of Pakistan, because I don't believe in the external world, so, even if I want to be an exchange and Pakistan, only some rational but cold interest calculation in the past. May our hearts are closed to the outside world as isolated, even in the face of Pakistan, our sincere friends, still follow this inertia, only interest is to believe in the world outside. I made a mistake here. I want to sincerely apologize here. Please forgive my twisted mind, very sorry.

Frankly speaking, I have a clear understanding of the relationship between nations, but ordinary people's feelings are not identical and national relations. Pakistan soldiers can put his gun ( with bullets ) to Chinese, Pakistan parents can put their babies into Chinese tourists. I said, this is a too warm and heavy gift, we must not have the same experience in the external world. For the external world, we always feel distrust and hostility, so we also closes our heart, only to consider in real interest, rational but cold. This is a mistake of the mind, but not only the blame on us. The outside world, especially western one of the greatest responsibility here. I just want to say, if the Chinese have a hostile psychological to the outside world, there would be no good result for our common future, if there is a chance, I just want to say, for our common the future, don't isolate us, please! This is not a request, the world, especially the western! Don't misunderstand, this one a try to open the Chinese heart, hope you don't waste it!

Dude every Pakistani is proud on sino-pak friendship, even our corrupt politicians who can do whatever their masters in west say, even they can't think about making any harm to this relationship

Long Live :pakistan::china: :cheers:

Chinese always rational and calm, but that does not mean that happen all the time. I might be a farewell to PDF, at least in the short term, so I dumped it. No other things, thank you!

Are you using Google translate?

i respect your opinion and i am not trolling or dont have intention.

but many chinese i have talked dont know much about pakistan.may be those, who have interest in political or geographical affairs,know about pakistan.:).

i mean they have little or no knowledge about pakistan

I don't want to say anything, but even a Japanese media have reported it, Chinese most like Pakistan, according to the online survey, if you need proof, I can find it, but not now, please! If have the opportunity, I will give you, when I went back to PDF in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom