What's new

I have some words to say, please, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
which colonel??

An old forum mate -

although it has been debunked many times on ur tv shows.
china is ready to help in infrastructure development but ur mistake wont be their mistake.

Kinda lost on the "it" part. China does not give bribes to politicians like the US does which is why China has a relationship with the people of Pakistan and the US has a relationship with people like Zardari and Kayani.

I wish the Canadian colonel was here to read this - one of his favorite wisecracks have been "China will fight India to the last Pakistani".

I strongly disagreed with him since when one makes a good friend, one knows how strong the friendship is and every Pakistani has full faith in the friendship with China. Wisecracks are easy to make - solid friendships not so much.

Your friendship with em is nothing new and world knows how much they have helped you when you were in war.They are good in blabbering and you are good too in cheering their friendship.You did the same with Americans and now it's chinese.Only partners are changed but the things on ground is not changed at all.

Where ever you go in :smitten:Pakistan:smitten: 'people will be known to 4 countries having good feelings and love,and these 4 countries are as follows:
1)Saudi Arabia:smitten:
2)Palestine:smitten:
3)Turkey:smitten:
4)China:china::smitten:

An old forum mate -

Kinda lost on the "it" part. China does not give bribes to politicians like the US does which is why China has a relationship with the people of Pakistan and the US has a relationship with people like Zardari and Kayani.

you mean your elite??yes,which runs your country.
either your generals or parliament.you too have to understand that they are in bond with U.S from 50 yrs.
U.S hardware,U.S dollars,their equipment...its not easy to switch it off.

[/COLOR]

Sir, I have some things need to be addressed in the personal things, I promise to come back, thank you very much you retain for me, thank you.

its mean you are not going because of us ? ok sir i will wait for you please don't forget come back one day ok .my best wishes with you :tup:

Your friendship with em is nothing new and world knows how much they have helped you when you were in war.They are good in blabbering and you are good too in cheering their friendship.You did the same with Americans and now it's chinese.Only partners are changed but the things on ground is not changed at all.

There has never been a war with India after the friendship with China got cemented. In 2002 when India threatened war, China hurried the delivery of 250 F-7PGs. This is when we don't have a defence pact with China, so their war time contributions should not even matter.

They are not the number 1 nation touted out to be the next world power for nothing.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

you mean your elite??yes,which runs your country.
either your generals or parliament.you too have to understand that they are in bond with U.S from 50 yrs.
U.S hardware,U.S dollars,their equipment...its not easy to switch it off.

So?

I praised China on merit. I didn't deplore US because of all our majbooris.

An old forum mate -

We were isolated by the world (the West), so we want to get all the benefits, otherwise, we can not survive, it is usually to the outside world, it is just an object to the interests of the merchants, and of course we have a long-term vision.we are a reputable merchant. this is we, but I believe the future, our strong and prosperous enough, we will get rid of the cold, warmer and more friendly to the outside world, Pakistan can feel more about the warm of chinese people and our culture is not so cold, and at the same time, I hope, at that time, some people, including Westerners can change some ideas.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

its mean you are not going because of us ? ok sir i will wait for you please don't forget come back one day ok .my best wishes with you :tup:

It does not, on the contrary, I was drawn to the people of Pakistan. I promised to come back and thank the brothers of Pakistan friendship.

Rs20-coin-60years-PakChina-friendship.JPG

In fact, Chinese people do not hate anyone, we do not want to hate anyone, I hate the United States now, but I do not hate Americans, in fact, Chinese people always have a special affection for the Americans than any other Westerner, Ido not know why, probably because Americans \ enthusiasm \ open, this is a make up for us within the \ quiet? do not know, historically, Chinese people are easy to get along with Americans, but I hate the United Statesright now.

In fact, Chinese people do not hate the Japanese, but we are also human , some people always try to touch the wound, we also will feel the pain, nothing to hide, like most Chinese people, I do not like japan because it.

Indians, did not even have the will to hate.

Again, we do not want to hate anyone, do not force us, please! Add a word, this is not a request, no any thing, Chinese need to request on the west, if the West still want to play a game, any time, Chinese can afford it.

In fact, Chinese people do not hate anyone, we do not want to hate anyone, I hate the United States now, but I do not hate Americans, in fact, Chinese people always have a special affection for the Americans than any other Westerner, Ido not know why, probably because Americans \ enthusiasm \ open, this is a make up for us within the \ quiet? do not know, historically, Chinese people are easy to get along with Americans, but I hate the United Statesright now.

In fact, Chinese people do not hate the Japanese, but we are also human beings, some people always try to touch the wound, we will feel the pain, nothing to hide, like most Chinese people, I do not like because it.

Indians, did not even have the will to hate.

Again, we do not want to hate anyone, do not force us, please!

its nice to see your view.i appreciate it but i too have confession.

Generally our population is brain washed by media,news papers.What we see is from media and our own media propagates hate.
Our media used to blabber against pakistan earlier.We could see rarely a positive news about pakistan.
Unfortunately,This place is taken by china these days.Like we hate pakistan now,i am extremely sure that same thing may happen with chinese too_Our media shows china as threat and enemy.

i think you get my point.

its nice to see your view.i appreciate it but i too have confession.

Generally our population is brain washed by media,news papers.What we see is from media and our own media propagates hate.
Our media used to blabber against pakistan earlier.We could see rarely a positive news about pakistan.
Unfortunately,This place is taken by china these days.Like we hate pakistan now,i am extremely sure that same thing may happen with chinese too_Our media shows china as threat and enemy.

i think you get my point.

I can only say, Chinese are smart enough, it is sufficient to answer. I say again, if anyone want to play the game, we can continue, no problem.

I can only say, Chinese are smart enough, it is sufficient to answer. I say again, if anyone want to play the game, we can continue, no problem.

its ok geopolitically

what about people to people contact??:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom