What's new

I have some words to say, please, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
你是10岁吗?
如果是的话,我明白了。事情可能有你了强硬

I'm sorry, but you may not know, as a chinese to the face of what kind of situation? It is not because we lack information, but because there is enough information and we also smart enough, so our hearts is also beingchanges day after day, intentionally or unintentionally. "aware of it, so I want to tell something of the outside world really, nothing is happening, just for this purpose, but I think it is heavy for the Chinese people.

振作起来的兄弟
在这里我们都是朋友 :china:

Sorry, but you may not know, as a Chinese has what kind of situation? It is not because of a lack of information, but as there is enough information. Our also is clever enough, so our hearts are changed in the intentional or unintentional. I" can" detect it, so I want to tell you something about the external world. Really, nothing happened, just this purpose, but I think it is hard for chinese.

what you are writing bro??:girl_wacko:

你是10岁吗?
如果是的话,我明白了。事情可能有你了强硬

Not, ah, for a Chinese person in exchange, it is rare, frankly speaking, I was out of control in the mood.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

振作起来的兄弟
在这里我们都是朋友 :china:

Thank you, but do not need to 振作, as the Chinese people will continue to face some things, I do not think the West will have any change, which is a trivial matter, and soon will be forgotten by everyone, but at least I said some ideas in mind.

Rest assured, thank you for your concern, the Chinese people is sufficient tenacity and perseverance, we can play this game and the West. This is just a small rest for my own.

English version

Last edited by a moderator:
To make a formal bid farewell to here, I will leave PDF for a period of time, for every friend, whether familiar or new friends, goodbye, a temporary goodbye.

To make a formal bid farewell to here, I will leave PDF for a period of time, for every friend, whether familiar or new friends, goodbye, a temporary goodbye.

你将错过

看到您的到来

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom