What's new

I have given several wrong post ratings by accident

I hope @Aeronaut forgives me as well. :P I accidentally gave him a negative rating for the thread in which he announced us as new Think Tanks.

Now that is a really ironic kind of fail.

I was actually trying to thank him. :undecided:

When i saw that rating. . . i thought you were trolling him.

And when i saw a negative rating on @Parul 's post. . i was like. . power makes a man crazy :D

P.S- you can use your positive rating button for this. post as i'm speaking my heart out:cuckoo:

For the record I haven't given out any negative ratings, nor do I intend to unless there is a series breach of forum rules.

I won't use the page compression feature on Opea mobile browser anymore, so these accidents won't happen again.

If anyone else has received a negative rating from me, it was an accident and I'll revert it. Please come forward. :)
:raise: I did!! :raise: Kindly reverse all 8 of them :angel:

My Opera mobile browser wasn't showing any of the ratings icons, so when trying to "thank" posts... I have accidentally triggered the negative rating button.

I have done this to @xunzi, @DRAY, and @Parul so far, and now I have reverted all those.

There may have been more, so hopefully I will be able to find and fix those with the help of @WebMaster and @Aeronaut.

Sorry to all. :frown:

I guess when I became a Think Tank, my brain (and browser) got performance anxiety, or something.

well good that you have realized it :D Congrats for Think tank. You deserve it

@WebMaster please fix log in issue as well . You have to press login tab at the top of page ten times before login form appear when you open this website from mobile browser

well good that you have realized it :D Congrats for Think tank. You deserve it

@WebMaster please fix log in issue as well . You have to press login tab at the top of page ten times before login form appear when you open this website from mobile browser

Aise kharab phone kyun istemal kar rahe ho? Repair karalo ya naya lelo.:D

Back
Top Bottom