What's new

Galaxy S3 or S4 Mini??? (IT guys come in)

Stay with Iphone. Am using S4 after iphone 4, will go back to iphone 6 end of this year.
Iphone is shit :D

Its for ladies and for those who have zero knowledge about mobile operating system and dont want to go for any customization/modification/software upgrade.Just use it as it is..stay with same boring ios for rest of the years which did not change much and same is true for design . I would say that Moto G is even 100 times better than iphone 5s even when its 4time cheaper but give same PPI of screen resolution and solid build quality

Iphone is shit :D

Its for ladies and for those who have zero knowledge about mobile operating system and dont want to go for any customization/modification/software upgrade.Just use it as it is..stay with same boring ios for rest of the years which did not change much and same is true for design . I would say that Moto G is even 100 times better than iphone 5s even when its 4time cheaper but give same PPI of screen resolution and solid build quality
which phone you using

I love my GS3, which is why I haven't upgraded to another phone yet.

Nah jailbreak is different than unlock, unlock meaning so you can use the phone anywhere. If I bring an American phone to Turkey lets say would I be able to find a place to unlock it for me to use with local carriers?

ahh...yes you can

Carrier unlock you mean. Yes it can be done in under 5 minutes.

Nah jailbreak is different than unlock, unlock meaning so you can use the phone anywhere. If I bring an American phone to Turkey lets say would I be able to find a place to unlock it for me to use with local carriers?

Btw, i was surfing on bimex and electroworld. Xperia SP also seems like a good piece

have got note 2 and moto G 16 GB(cost140 pounds) and i was very much impressed with it

see the price and reviews of the buyers ..hardly any negative

Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
I moved to S4 thinking same about modifications, customizations but all seems not that great when you dont have that very stable platform feeling. I only realized when I started using S4.
Cant say about moto, have used one moto in my life that is motorola razer v3.

Btw, i was surfing on bimex and electroworld. Xperia SP also seems like a good piece
dual core is let down here

I moved to S4 thinking same about modifications, customizations but all seems not that great when you dont have that very stable platform feeling. I only realized when I started using S4.
Cant say about moto, have used one moto in my life that is motorola razer v3.
Dude S4 is great if you have idea about rooting and how to get rid of all Samsung bloatware and touchwiz launcher which slow down the device. Use Pure AOSP custom ROMS/Kernels and there are plenty of them on XDA which give great stability. Thats the beauty of android..you can change your phone according to your needs. You can play live channels although adobe quit flash supports for andriod 4.0 plus but still you can manage to play them. My moto G even do video recording of screen with voice just after a little modification .

Last edited:
@Neptune Dude i have iphone , S4 note 3 , htc one i think in your budget you can get s4 if you dont have i will say save some more and get s4 Cz Mini versions Sucks big time after using android Iphone looks strange In Samsung SCreen is bigger battery timing is better and in s3 and s4 , s4 is better its screen is way better

@Hyperion ahaha my dad has s4 dude, i don't wanna became twins
get note 3

@Neptune Dude i have iphone , S4 note 3 , htc one i think in your budget you can get s4 if you dont have i will say save some more and get s4 Cz Mini versions Sucks big time after using android Iphone looks strange In Samsung SCreen is bigger battery timing is better and in s3 and s4 , s4 is better its screen is way better

get note 3

Thanks man. How do you find the xperia sp?

Thanks man. How do you find the xperia sp?
theY Look Kool bUT htc is better in Looks nd xperia has 1 gb ram which not that much fast and
its is 3g i use 4g low processor in the end it depends on the user i didnt bought sony cz samsung is alot faster

theY Look Kool bUT htc is better in Looks nd xperia has 1 gb ram which not that much fast and
its is 3g i use 4g low processor in the end it depends on the user i didnt bought sony cz samsung is alot faster

imm, okay. Also, in terms of tweeter, whatsapp, tango and web browsing; which one do you recommend? Galaxy S4 Mini, iPhone 4 8GB, Galaxy S3, Xperia SP or Nokia Lumnia models? Only the ones given count:)

Except of screen they have more or less same specs. You should try how it feels in hand. For me S3 is too big and ugly.

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III vs. Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini - GSMArena.com

imm, okay. Also, in terms of tweeter, whatsapp, tango and web browsing; which one do you recommend? Galaxy S4 Mini, iPhone 4 8GB, Galaxy S3, Xperia SP or Nokia Lumnia models? Only the ones given count:)
If camera is important to u dont take Iphone 4, it sucks big time. Only Iphone 4S and higher. Samsung has good cameras.

The bigger the Screen better bcz u can txt that much faster and easier to be honest now its much more fun Lumia + xperia + i phone their screens are way much smaller in length and width if u have to buy between s4 mini and s3 S3 But i will say wait some more time in few days cz s5 is already released here so the price of s4 will come down here are some photos i took for u

Back
Top Bottom