What's new

Galaxy S3 or S4 Mini??? (IT guys come in)

I would be out of my mind if I choose S4 mini over S3 @Neptune .
Lol just compare the specs alone and you'll get your answer .

these are s4 htc one ( iphone 5 ., xperia , lumia all similar to this ) and iphone 4
nl7f4m.jpg

5o9zqt.jpg

yeah but their is one thing In Screen resolution No one comes close to Htc one it has awesome sound but camera sucks
@Neptune

@Darth Vader, alright. here's the final three, i decided, in terms of the facts I've mentioned at #1, iPhone 4S 8GB (I paid a lot for the prev one which was 32GB, I realised I don't really use more than 14 apps), Galaxy S3 or Galaxy S4 Mini...? Which one is better in the facts given? Thx for your efforts btw :)

@Darth Vader, alright. here's the final three, i decided, in terms of the facts I've mentioned at #1, iPhone 4S 8GB (I paid a lot for the prev one which was 32GB, I realised I don't really use more than 14 apps), Galaxy S3 or Galaxy S4 Mini...? Which one is better in the facts given? Thx for your efforts btw :)
Galaxy S3

Moto G is great option too. Especially for its price.

So your budget is $480 and still could only get S3? You should get S4 at that price now. Anyway don't even think about S4 mini if you can get S3.

Moto G is great option too. Especially for its price.

yeah. Heard that too, i have additional loan now. I'll get HTC One or Galaxy S4 Black Edition. Which's better when you compare them?

So your budget is $480 and still could only get S3? You should get S4 at that price now. Anyway don't even think about S4 mini if you can get S3.

Prices are a little high here. But I got additional loan now. Either HTC One or Galaxy S4 Black Edition.

yeah. Heard that too, i have additional loan now. I'll get HTC One or Galaxy S4 Black Edition. Which's better when you compare them?

Prices are a little high here. But I got additional loan now. Either HTC One or Galaxy S4 Black Edition.

@Neptune if you have not bought the phone yet, I would advise you to have a look at Nokia Lumia series as well Lumia 925. You may find the processor not that good but then Windows does not need as much processing speed as Android. Nokias camera quality is best & so is its built & Battery life. So just give it a thought as well.

@Neptune if you want an android phone then you can go for google nexus 5 (within your budget)...
i dont like samsung phones because they are ugly and in everybody's hand now a days... (unless you want 6 inch galaxy note)
and if you are not much bothered about OS then lumia phones are good alternative.

HTC One: best speakers, best display quality (I dont like Amoled), camera in low light conditions, better standard browser.

S4: slightly bigger display (5 vs 4.7 in), best camera.

@Hyperion @Darth Vader @500 @SMStealth @hinduguy

Thanks for suggestions fellas. I have bought one S4 Mini Black Edition for myself to 1300 TRY (584 USD) and one S4 Mini White for 1099TRY (493 USD) for my girlfriend as next week is her birthday. I paid around 1078 USD to both phones. I know İt was a little much. But it's from Turkey after all :D

@Hyperion @Darth Vader @500 @SMStealth @hinduguy

Thanks for suggestions fellas. I have bought one S4 Mini Black Edition for myself to 1300 TRY (584 USD) and one S4 Mini White for 1099TRY (493 USD) for my girlfriend as next week is her birthday. I paid around 1078 USD to both phones. I know İt was a little much. But it's from Turkey after all :D
way much expensive dude

Back
Top Bottom