What's new

I have faith that Lord Rama exists: Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nair saab

Reaction score
Country
India
Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran has declined to appear before Supreme Court on the Ram Sethu case.

"I have faith that Lord Rama exists and he used this bridge,' he said :toast_sign:. UPA Govt today asked Constitutional expert Rajeev Dhawan to appear for the shipping ministry now. :sick:

I have faith that Lord Rama exists: Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran

Lord Rama sacrificed everything to make the life of His subjects happy. Would he not sacrifice Ram Sethu for the sake of the economic prosperity of His people?I think if He were today, He would.:rolleyes:

So do I but that does not mean I support RSS chaddis.

Can any1 brief me up whats this about,,, LINK PLS...

This bridge is a symbol of faith and must be preserved, development n faith both can go together if politics is kept aside

The same bridge which was made by Tamil monkeys so Aryan Ram can cross over to Sri Lanka? It should be perserved, tamil should protest!

Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran has declined to appear before Supreme Court on the Ram Sethu case.

"I have faith that Lord Rama exists and he used this bridge,' he said :toast_sign:. UPA Govt today asked Constitutional expert Rajeev Dhawan to appear for the shipping ministry now. :sick:

OK bhai saab RAM EXISTS so we CARRY ON OUR RAMA SETHU for ECONOMIC GAIN,NAT. SECURITY WHAT WRONG WITH IT

Insult allah i dont care. But dont accuse me of insulting hindu gods! Where did i insult them? :confused:

Dont stoop so low as to bring your Aryan-Dravidian madness into religious matters. Do you even know when Sri RamChandra walked on the earth? Are you aware that he was dark complexioned, and not your "Aryan" variety?

[Bregs];4800032 said:
This bridge is a symbol of faith and must be preserved, development n faith both can go together if politics is kept aside

its a non issue... there is no widespead protest.. no hindu on street protesting this....
most hindus will prefer development ... only other issues like environment impact should be studied

Dont stoop so low as to bring your Aryan-Dravidian madness into religious matters. Do you even know when Sri RamChandra walked on the earth? Are you aware that he was dark complexioned, and not your "Aryan" variety?

Now you change the topic. Ram was aryan and in those days the admixture between ANI-ASI was very very low if at all.

"It is said that Shree Ram had sun-like lightness on his face. He has been conceived to be a man with fair skin by the masses."

Why Shree Ram with black complexion !

Krishna was result of ASI-ANI admixture.

I personally think we need Setusamudram project, however the concerns being raised by various religious and political groups should be looked into. The other alignments should be looked into, and the channel should be made deep enough for panamax vessels.

I don't know why we tend to do things on a small scale, if we are going to do something as big as this, might as well go out and make something which will serve our country for centuries to come.

Setusamundram will pretty much render the Chinese Hambantota port in Sri Lanka useless, hence the "environmental concerns" being raised by Srilanka.

Alternative_Alignments.png

@Dillinger, @notsuperstitious, @karan.1970, @Bang Galore, @OrionHunter

Whats your take fellas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom