What's new

I have faith that Lord Rama exists: Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a non issue... there is no widespead protest.. no hindu on street protesting this....
most hindus will prefer development ... only other issues like environment impact should be studied

Elections are coming and you will see a party who thinks of itself as sole representative of Hindus will exploit it so in a way development takes backstage when politics comes into play

@shan please go find some other thread to derail, if you don't mind?

who the f are you to tell me where to go? This is PDF and not your baniya DF.

Back on topic, this monkey made bridge should be perserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
who the f are you to tell me where to go? This is PDF and not your baniya DF.

Back on topic, this monkey made bridge should be perserved.

Where did I tell you anything, it was a request, do you not understand the meaning of "please"?

The historic/religious/sentimental importance of Ram Setu is immense, it should be preserved. Dredging it for economic gains is like destroying a place of worship to construct a mall.

Now you change the topic. Ram was aryan and in those days the admixture between ANI-ASI was very very low if at all.

"It is said that Shree Ram had sun-like lightness on his face. He has been conceived to be a man with fair skin by the masses."

Why Shree Ram with black complexion !

Krishna was result of ASI-ANI admixture.

So, why don't you revert and worship these Aryan Gods then ? :D

You guys dont leave any chance of insulting islam!

We don't have to insult Islam. Muslims are doing a great job of doing exactly that

It should be built, why not read the original rendering of the Ramayan. The Valmiki one, Ram himself rendered the land bridge un-usable. Development first, unless someone has a hankering for kicking us baniyas in the stomach and letting business and trade fall in the hands of someone else.

They were like god to primitive ASI.

So now the crystal ball self proclaimed historian Shan claims that the ANIs never worshipped Lords Rama or Krshna and thus historically were never or could never be Hindus. Which Prophet came out of which molehill to reveal this to you? Man you are full of cr@p :D

I personally think we need Setusamudram project, however the concerns being raised by various religious and political groups should be looked into. The other alignments should be looked into, and the channel should be made deep enough for panamax vessels.

I don't know why we tend to do things on a small scale, if we are going to do something as big as this, might as well go out and make something which will serve our country for centuries to come.

Setusamundram will pretty much render the Chinese Hambantota port in Sri Lanka useless, hence the "environmental concerns" being raised by Srilanka.

Alternative_Alignments.png

@Dillinger, @notsuperstitious, @karan.1970, @Bang Galore, @OrionHunter

Whats your take fellas?

Have very little background to this. But the situation is quite familiar. In India, cr@p load of infra projects get shelved because you have a temple or a mosque (half the time unauthorized) bang in the middle of that project and politicians take the populist way out, protecting votes rather than taking a hard call. This probably will meet the same fate

Last edited by a moderator:
So now the crystal ball self proclaimed historian Shan claims that the ANIs never worshipped Lords Rama or Krshna and thus historically were never or could never be Hindus. Which Prophet came out of which molehill to reveal this to you? Man you are full of cr@p :D

"Hindu" is barely 1000 years old, name given by foreign invaders. Likes of Ram were known as "Aryans". Anyway stick to the topic otherwise i will report your trolling. :frown:

"Hindu" is barely 1000 years old, name given by foreign invaders. They were known as "Aryans". Anyway stick to the topic otherwise i will report your trolling. :frown:

Well, if responding to your trolling is regarded as "trolling" to you and all you can do is threaten to report me for replying with facts to your fiction, then you are unworthy of a response from me and you can fcuk off. Now get lost

Well, if responding to your trolling is regarded as "trolling" to you and all you can do is threaten to report me for replying with facts to your fiction, then you are unworthy of a response from me and you can fcuk off. Now get lost

f u you to, :mamba:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom