What's new

I have faith that Lord Rama exists: Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm a "non-Hindu" .."who doesn't understand Hindu Culture" ??

No wonder you got madressa educated idiots like Shan thanking your posts. Buzz off

f off you idiot, why are you hell bent on detroying legacy of aryans?

Umm a "non-Hindu" .."who doesn't understand Hindu Culture" ??

No wonder you got madressa educated idiots like Shan thanking your posts. Buzz off

At the Most a Secularist can Do is abuse ones Belief and cry about development and poor people ... but at the same time buying Gandi's Chappal , Joota, Langoti from European countries for Millions of Dollars and then keeping them in Z class security AC Museum's ...

A Madrassa educated idiot and Secular Extremist are one and the same for me ... after the present situation of India under Secular UPA i for once may even trust a Madrassa idiot but not the back stabbing Secularist opportunist ...

images

MOHAN PARASARAN ... ironically he is a Tamilian from Chennai... :smitten:

Oh mere yaara, nahi. The point is that the land bridge is not our creation, it wasn't meant to be used or preserved- it was Ram's task and his alone. Those who insult his katha will do so anyway, those who believe don't do so because of the land bridge. His land should be glorious, that is the example he left, his people should be prosperous- his dharma should be followed. Tomorrow when the Chinese corner all the trade there what will you say?

Do u know the case going on in SC is on what argument ... the government (UPA) is hell bend on proving that RAM IS MYTHOLOGICAL PERSON... and there was no existence of such a person ...

which means they are challenging the Hindu's directly ... will the government take a same stand in the case of non-Hindu belief ...

Do u know the case going on in SC is on what argument ... the government (UPA) is hell bend on proving that RAM IS MYTHOLOGICAL PERSON... and there was no existence of such a person ...

which means they are challenging the Hindu's directly ... will the government take a same stand in the case of non-Hindu belief ...

Maaro khacch@ron ko goli. Woh case jeet bhi lenge to bana nahin payenge. Unse kaun itna bada kaam karana chahta hai. :hang2:

Banaenge toh hum log, AGAR banega toh. Hum dekhenge na, naam kiska reheta aur katha kis ki age badegi.:agree:

Ek baat decide karlo, apne gadh me kiska jhanda dekhna hai tumhe aaj se 20 saal baad. Mandir jab phir tutenge tab baat na karna.

solicitor general is on a sarkari post.. resign from the post and express your views...

I dont wanna Argue about my Belief to a Non-Hindu ... who doesnt understand Indian Culture ... so Please refrain ...

COW is a Mother ... those Hindu who consider killing it ... deserves the same treatment ...

you mean hindus who kill the cow, should be killed too?

So you people believe that monkeys built this? Did not know Indian monkeys were so clever.

Yes i believe Ram ordered Tamils to build this bridge. To scientists it may appear 125k years old but we know real history.

religion and belief has no limits ... an intelligent person like Mehdi Hasan believes Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse and split moon in half.. :girl_wacko:

Sorry that was just @Armstrong flapping his wings- I know he's BIG and all. Covers the whole sky and everything but please apne hosh sambhalo.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Proven long back that this canal is highly unsustainable even economically,it is impossible to maintain the canal as it is.

We have to keep dredging and the only person benefitting are the companies of karunanidhi and tr baalu,this is an old long discussed issue and if it was mere faith stopping this,it would have come up long ago.

Show me one water resources engineer of the tn govt approving this canal,please anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom