What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Corolla is king :).. long live Corolla.

Here Hilux and Corolla are kings of the road. Still running my 1998 20valve 1600cc; i dont know if you guys ever got the 20v special engine; it was here for a few years. Amazing performance more like 1800cc vvti. 4AGE engine.

Yes, Corolla is king, but just the supercharger of the Hemi above is bigger than the Corolla's entire engine. :D

Yes, Corolla is king, but just the supercharger of the Hemi above is bigger than the Corolla's entire engine. :D
man, here we pay tax based on cc of car; it doubles every 200cc from 1600cc upwards. a hemi will cost equivalent of 1600$ in road licence tax! annually.

man, here we pay tax based on cc of car; it doubles every 200cc from 1600cc upwards. a hemi will cost equivalent of 1600$ in road licence tax! annually.

Yes, but man it would be worth it to floor such a glorious engine now and then. Well worth the price of admission, I would say. :D

Yes, but man it would be worth it to floor such a glorious engine now and then. Well worth the price of admission, I would say. :D
you need good roads; i drove to cape town from Kimberley - 180kph-200kph.

So , on the 25th of May 2021 I received my 2021 Granite challenger hellcat redeye wide body :) 797 HP of pure awesomeness.

It has been in a workshop for 5 days now and inshallah i will receive it this coming Thursday. I have added some carbon fire on the exterior and interior. Protective coating (ceramic) for the interior. New steering wheel and a PPF for the exterior of the car

View attachment 751142
View attachment 751140

View attachment 751141

MashaAllah. I love the look of the American mucle cars.

I've always thought this model is a bit odd, but you're looks great! Brilliant job with those wheels.

So , on the 25th of May 2021 I received my 2021 Granite challenger hellcat redeye wide body :) 797 HP of pure awesomeness.

It has been in a workshop for 5 days now and inshallah i will receive it this coming Thursday. I have added some carbon fire on the exterior and interior. Protective coating (ceramic) for the interior. New steering wheel and a PPF for the exterior of the car

View attachment 751142
View attachment 751140

View attachment 751141
Congrats, absolute monster

Corolla is king :).. long live Corolla.

Here Hilux and Corolla are kings of the road. Still running my 1998 20valve 1600cc; i dont know if you guys ever got the 20v special engine; it was here for a few years. Amazing performance more like 1800cc vvti. 4AGE engine.
I love Hilux, my favorite vehicle of all time. Growing up in Saudi Arabia made me fall in love with this beast.

The only Corolla that I like is AE86.
312-3124342_ae-trueno-initial-d-wallpapers-imgmob-desktop-toyota.jpg

View attachment 751142
View attachment 751140

View attachment 751141
Congrats brother, may Allah bless you with more.

I've always thought this model is a bit odd, but you're looks great! Brilliant job with those wheels.

The only downside to the design is relatively poor visibility when changing lanes, but otherwise it is a great midsize SUV.

The only downside to the design is relatively poor visibility when changing lanes, but otherwise it is a great midsize SUV.
The only SUVs that I like are the ones that are monsters in off-road scenarios like Land Cruiser.

View attachment 751142
View attachment 751140

View attachment 751141
I hope you have a private petrol station as well..that's a beast of an engine. Great car

Last edited:

View attachment 751142
View attachment 751140

View attachment 751141

Love the color, midnight silver gray. That color makes the car stand out more and makes it look ruthless. :D

Congrads!

Love the color, midnight silver gray. That color makes the car stand out more and makes it look ruthless. :D

Congrads!

thanks bro :P they named the colour "granite". Midnight silver is a different colour. I saw a hellcat durango at the dealer in midnight silver , monster indeed

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom